Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night (8858 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? / See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
liquidmetall:

Hello dear
I live in a lively world also where things happen

But not the way you portray domestic violence to be, it doesn't happy everyday and everytime unless your living in Syria

People can suck out stories Even from their left nose just to belong or feel important or to get noticed it's a matter of talent
And yea
You r really creative like that

Do you know how many cases of domestic violence are reported every minute? You truly must live under an ancient rock. I will portray it how I want to portray it & guess what? There's not a jack diddly squat you can do about it. Like I already told you, scroll past & stop being a whiny bìtch about it. That's it!

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by SonOfEl(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
There is no smoke without fire, what did you do or say to him that brought out the devil in him.....am not justifying his violence, I just want the full story, not just only the part where he screwed up.....
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Do you know how many cases of domestic violence are reported every minute? You truly must live under an ancient rock. I will portray it how I want to portray it & guess what? There's not a jack diddly squat you can do about it. Like I already told you, scroll past & stop being a whiny bìtch about it. That's it!

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ishilove:

I can't believe people are falling for this bullshit story. It's glaring that the story is fake, faker than Nicki Minaj's oversized ass

I Luuuv Nicki Minaj's oversized ass fake as it is
Like my homie master Chen would say

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=40746312][/quote]

Lol, cute pic. That movie was touching. Can't remember its name now but it was brilliant.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by shadownick98: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
for more romance tips check out these awsome websites www.deffjam.com www.pagnaija. and www.page9ja..com
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by shadownick98: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
for more romance tips check out these awesome websites www.deffjam.com www.pagnaija. and www.page9ja..com
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, cute pic. That movie was touching. Can't remember its name now but it was brilliant.
Yeah great movie
Million dollar baby
Now focus! We got a fight going on here
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
PwettieBarbie:
I am a popular nairalander,I had to create this account to stay anonymus.

We had a minor quarrel and he beat me black and blue,he left the house this morning and has refused to pick his call,please what can i do?

I really cant b of help at the moment. Please mention me when he beats u purple and pink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yeah great movie
Million dollar baby
Now focus! We got a fight going on here

Yeah, that's the name!

Lol, you know I'm ready to pounce back anytime someone gets fresh with me.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, that's the name!

Lol, you know I'm ready to pounce back anytime someone gets fresh with me.

Thats the spirit

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats the spirit

Lol, you're such an instigator! Hope you got my back when that dude starts moping the floor with my ass tongue
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by DopeBoiRapy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
AfroKnight:
You are still there typing on Nairaland? It's like the beating dey sweet you for body.

All of you ladies dating violent men, I have no sympathy for any of you. See fresh young gentlemen around, una go dey follow agbero. Una just start.
i don dey tire for Nairaland.....infact is either dis op is lying or stupid....ur being beat n ur 1st reaction na to post am for NL....dats unreal....dats f*cked up...smh for d o.p
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by AfroKnight: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They do. A few months ago, one such girl on FB, posted photos of herself looking like she's been in a boxing match & lost. I mean, her eyes were barely open & she had a nerve to lol about the whole thing as if he just smacked her ass. I was so enraged TBH. She was there asking for tips to get rid of a black eye. Some told her to go to the hospital & she refused because she didn't wanna rat out on him. I honestly don't why they stay. Maybe I'm too vain, but scars scare me lol.

Reminds me of one incident when this girl I was friends with, myself & her boyfriend went to Loftus stadium to watch a soccer match. Anyway, I'm not a fan, I just went along with them for novelty sake. Now their team scored & she jumped up to cheer. She has big bums lol & didn't pull up her pants when she stood, so bits of her butt were exposed to all, particularly to the men who were seated on the row behind us. The BF didn't say a thing but having heard of their fights, I knew he wouldn't let it slide. Lo & behold he was FUMING & waited until after the game to show his anger. It was a short walk from hell. He beat her up right there on the street. She had on these thick braids, we call them carrots or da brats here & the dude plucked them off her head like they were indeed carrots. It was scary. By the time we arrived at their place, she probably had 2 or 3 still on her head, that's how hard he hammed her. At that point I just wanted to run but stayed because I was afraid he was gonna kill her

This is the guy when they 1st started dating, he took her to his sister's party to introduce her as his new GF. His sister took her aside to tell her to be careful of the guy because he's violent. He tried slitting an ex's throat but luckily she survived by sticking two fingers down her own windpipe so she could breathe. My friend never listened to that & stood by her man & also lived with the consequences unfortunately. I wonder if she's still alive because I haven't seen or spoken to her in a number of years sad

What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Extreme wickedness.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by jrerico1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Am not asking her, cos she is acting dumb

Am a woman, U r also a woman

I know most times we can piss guys off, but not to d extent of beating her black and blue, d least d guy should have done is give her a silent treatment, don't eat her food, don't talk to her, don't even sleep in d same room with her

Trust me dese things pains d woman more

A guy has never slapped me before not to talk of beating me, d day he tries it i will walk away, cos dats how d constant beatings r gonna start
guys beat their mate if they misbehave talk less of a lady, there's no word like silent treatment. The fact that you haven't receive a slap means you act decurum
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
jrerico1:
guys beat their mate if they misbehave talk less of a lady, there's no word like silent treatment. The fact that you haven't receive a slap means you act decurum
So u beat ur woman wen ever she misbehaves?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by jrerico1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
So u beat ur woman wen ever she misbehaves?
I haven't lay a hand on her, but there're limit to things. My sisters are well brought up and so will my kids because I can't stand a mischievous woman
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
jrerico1:
I haven't lay a hand on her, but there're limit to things. My sisters are well brought up and so will my kids because I can't stand a mischievous woman
So u think a mischievous woman is not well brought up

I believe all women r well brought up, but most times due to pressure, stress, nd things dat is happening around us can make us act irrational sometimes

I believe nobody is perfect

EVEN THE ONES U SAID THAT R WELL BROUGHT UP
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you're such an instigator! Hope you got my back when that dude starts moping the floor with my ass tongue

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=40748300][/quote]

Lol kiss
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Qualer: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
QueenValerie:
LEAVE NOW!! And don't go back! It doesn't matter what you did.This man reaticted with violence.Don't try to call and reason with him.If your living togther get otta there while he's gone.Stay with family,friends,coworks you trust,a hotel.You don't want a violent man in your life,he may end it.

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yeah, yeah, fυck the guy and all that......
What I really want to know is what the hell did you say/do to drive the nigga nuts?? Probably gave him Aids/herpes or called his momma a hoe undecided

People saying OP should leave, have you considered the fact that she may be in it for the money? She's probably afraid she'll never find another nigga as rich as him. SMH for our ladies. Hope you guys learn someday.....

OP is a popular NLer, thus any popular NLer that hasn't commented on this thread is suspect. Unless she logged back in and commented with her real moniker to throw us off her scent.

*Sleuth mode activated*
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Pls dont call him...next time he will kill u n i am serious...i had a nigerian guy aa that n he beat me up many times...pls run before is too late!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Threesomee Sexual Experience - Read Mine / Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.