Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lets Talk About RAPE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About RAPE (2225 Views)

7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! / OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About RAPE by Olasco93: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
ekemini606:

I completely understand u my friend.
But let's not be naïve.

I remember when I was in school, I never thought in my wildest imagination, I would be a mercinery for someone. But when alarm/ school fees came calling..
Well let's just leave it there!

My point is; one can never say what they ar or are not capable of until true test comes.
You're very right.
Re: Lets Talk About RAPE by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekemini606:

Lol!
N I love women/girls like u.
You must understand what sexual provocative dressing is my lady.

I often pride myself as upright/reasonable guy, but even I must admitted that I get lust in this outfit most times, not to speak of one whose self control mechanism is faulty.

Please this things are for your own good.
Ur still our queen and we love you.

Rape is not about sex and lust. It is about control and power. Those who dress provocatively are not responsible for the actions of power crazed disgusting men. Those who dress provocatively are not more likely to be raped. Those who are more likely to be raped are those who are vulnerable - the very young, teenagers who have run away, people who are incapacitated by drugs or drink.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About RAPE by itzsapphire(f): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
No offense! Buh your post sucks....Really bad! it's nauseating!

Everything except No3 is total hogwash!!

so, Coz Of one psychotic potential Rapist I shouldn't wear my Mini-skirts and bumshorts again? Utter crap!undecided

....A Räpist would still Râpe U even if You Wear an Hijab And The longest skirt in the world....These people are Lunatics that need to be hunted, killed, hanged, shot and killed again !
no offence but i'd like to differ cos ur dressing tends to provoke one to rape you
Re: Lets Talk About RAPE by itzsapphire(f): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
even god in the garden of eden clothed adam n eve to cover their unclothedness cos he knows that unclothedness is not something to be flaunted.....although i know that not all rape cases are the fault of the ladies but ladies also play a part in it by not dressing appropraitely

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About RAPE by Sunymoore(m): 4:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerian women are strong and independent, so they can equally protect themselves in the case of rape incident. They dress the way they like because dressing code in public is not included in our constitution, and moreover a rapist will always be a rapist, regardless.
Freedom of association and movement is fundamental human right,and God be thanked that such is respected in Nigeria, so a lady can visit any man she wishes alone and can equally protect her self in case of anything.
Lastly most of the ladies are financially independent, so a nigga can't blackmail them to have sex with him against their wish.. I rest my case.
Re: Lets Talk About RAPE by Adaeze003(f): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
ekemini606:

I completely understand u my friend.
But let's not be naïve.

I remember when I was in school, I never thought in my wildest imagination, I would be a mercinery for someone. But when alarm/ school fees came calling..
Well let's just leave it there!

My point is; one can never say what they ar or are not capable of until true test comes.

So, what you are saying is you MIGHT be capable of raping a provocatively dressed girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Willing To Have A One Night Stand With Me? / Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? / Drop Your Favourite Love Quote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.