Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138911 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by Waksdabos(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
I just got a test invite from UBA this afternoon. It's scheduled 2/2/2016. Pls o, I will appreciate if anyone can educate me on what to expect. I have GMAT books, don't know if their questions will take that format. I submitted my CV in PH
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

mail received.

Thank you and God bless you. I believe you have helped me to submit it. Thanks again.
Re: UBA Recruiting by olaplenty89(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
God bless you sir. Can you help me confirm mine too. OLADIPO OLAWALE.
Re: UBA Recruiting by bentocracy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
please Sir help me with the submission of my CV too. Just got hold on your email tonight.
my name is ODOFIN ISEOLUWA BENJAMIN.
thanks Sir.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Tobeychi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr Kunzo please help me with your email so I cud send my Cv to you.. okafortobenna52@gmail.com.. thanks in anticipation
Re: UBA Recruiting by Tobeychi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
bentocracy:
please Sir help me with the submission of my CV too. Just got hold on your email tonight.
my name is ODOFIN ISEOLUWA BENJAMIN.
thanks Sir.
Please help me with Mr kunzo's email address... okafortobenna52@gmail.com.. THANKS
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nkemp(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Do you have any of your colleague number to know if they have called any one of them? When exactly did you write the test ?
Sir, we wrote the exam in benin city decomber 11th 2015. I didnt get any of my colleague no. Have you got any info in regards to this.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaysunnex: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tobeychi:

Please help me with Mr kunzo's email address... okafortobenna52@gmail.com.. THANKS
Read comments from page 15 upwards... You should find it within that range.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Tobeychi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaysunnex:

Please Sir save me the stress of reading all the comments. I really don't have enough data and I don't miss out in this opportunity . thanks.. okafortobenna52@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by Tobeychi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaysunnex:

Please Sir save me the stress of reading thru all the comments. I really don't have enough data ryt now and I don't want to miss out on this opportunity . thanks.. okafortobenna52@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaysunnex: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tobeychi:

Please Sir save me the stress of reading thru all the comments. I really don't have enough data ryt now and I don't want to miss out on this opportunity . thanks.. okafortobenna52@gmail.com

Ok
Re: UBA Recruiting by deejay77: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
@ KUNZO Please did you get my CV (AJETUNMOBI AYODEJI O), I sent it on tuesday. Thank you GOD bless you.
kunzo:

your name.
Re: UBA Recruiting by flyfit(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
sir I am currently serving in owerri.... I would like to kn if I can send u ma CV also
Re: UBA Recruiting by chadbaby: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

your name.

Good evening Mr. Kunzo Sir, Please I sent you my
CV on Monday; my name is ADEOYE CHARITY nd my mail address is charityadeoye@gmail.com. pls , i just want to confirm if uve helped me to submit cos I'm yet to receive invitation from UBA. thank u
Re: UBA Recruiting by itunu8(f): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

Test only.

Mr kunzo.. God bless u greatly for the humanitarian work u r doing. U will never lack help in ur lifee IJN.
I also need ur help.. I submitted my cv and got an automatic reply but am in desperate need for a job. Wld appreciate if u can help me .. My mail is itunuadedeji@yahoo.com. Pls send me ur mail so i can foward my cv.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Chukwee05: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Gud evening mr kunzo,please I forward my cv to u. NWOSU CHUKWUMA. God bless you
Re: UBA Recruiting by mumtobe: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2016
kaysunnex:

I have read those pages I couldn't find the email. Can you help us out with if if you have it?
Re: UBA Recruiting by PucciGuru(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2016
mumtobe:

I have read those pages I couldn't find the email. Can you help us out with if if you have it?

For those that needs his mail, his mail is in this page,

https://www.nairaland.com/2785754/uba-recruiting/17
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2016
PucciGuru:

Please, people should stop sending cv to me for now. let me clear with those one already received. Over 500 cv. people can as well try online
Re: UBA Recruiting by mumtobe: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2016
PucciGuru:

Tnx. I av seen it
Re: UBA Recruiting by jony247(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Nkemp:

Sir, we wrote the exam in benin city decomber 11th 2015. I didnt get any of my colleague no. Have you got any info in regards to this.
we are in the same shoe
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

Please, people should stop sending cv to me for now. let me clear with those one already received. Over 500 cv. people can as well try online

Good morning bro. Hope you're good. Sent you an email to confirm yesterday night. Davidson.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Midex88:

Mr Kunzo, pls reply me. I want to know if you have seen and submitted my CV which I sent on Monday, I meet all requirements.
My email address is adamuolamide@gmail.com. Thanks

ADAMU OLAMIDE HAMMED, I have submitted but your age is giving me concern, you will be 28years by 18-04-2016.
Re: UBA Recruiting by chadbaby: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2016
chadbaby:

Good evening Mr. Kunzo Sir, Please I sent you my
CV on Monday; my name is ADEOYE CHARITY nd my mail address is charityadeoye@gmail.com. pls , i just want to confirm if uve helped me to submit cos I'm yet to receive invitation from UBA. thank u

Mr Kunzo, pls reply me. I want to know if you have
seen and submitted my CV which I sent on Monday,
I meet all d requirements.
Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

ADAMU OLAMIDE HAMMED, I have submitted but your age is giving me concern, you will be 28years by 18-04-2016.

Please Can you confirm mine?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
xLogan:
MR Kunzo, forwarded my mail to U too...Name's Lawal Oladayo C. All requirements met too. Thank you and God bless you.

Can sombody pls respond and educate this message below.

I only told him that there is no persona data in the cv sent and see the response below.

Hello Solomon,

What do you mean by personal data? Is it not during the screening that you bring personal identification? i.e birth certificate, drivers license etc. I've never heard that personal information will be added to a CV plus it is not the best practice.

Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by mumtobe: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

I only told him that there is no persona data in the cv sent and see the response below.

Hello Solomon,

What do you mean by personal data? Is it not during the screening that you bring personal identification? i.e birth certificate, drivers license etc. I've never heard that personal information will be added to a CV plus it is not the best practice.

Thanks

grin person data is your contact details that is phone no, address, date of birth e.t.c It should be typed on your CV
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

Hello Solomon,

Thanks

Wow. Some people don't want to be helped.

Please you still haven't replied me.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Dahveydson post=42401236]

Wow. Some people don't want to be helped.

Please you still haven't replied me. [/qu, received and submitted.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank you Kunzo, really appreciate. Please modify and clear my full name. Thanks.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Midex88(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

Mr Kunzo, thanks for been supportive, I still think that something good can still happen as the exams and recruitment exercise will come up before April.
I will like you to inbox me your number so we could talk.
My mail is adamuolamide@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by MarkGud(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
kunzo:

Hello sir, can you confirm mine? Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.