Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) (78615 Views)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by confamgist237: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Comfam ni
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by jadey3: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Yes
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
I Wish oooo
hotgunz:
U all shout decent dressin bt non of u wish to marry a deeper life sister
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by cold(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by schumastic(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:
Bad sexy girl ain't no girl nd da good gurls ain't no fun sad

Be your self ladies coz niggas r insatiable undecided

hmmm n what about the ladies?
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by DoTheNeedful: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very true
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by lanre2009: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool

sexy (adjective)
sexually attractive or exciting. e.g. "sexy French underwear"
synonyms: sexually attractive, seductive, desirable, alluring, inviting, sensual, sultry, slinky, provocative, tempting, tantalizing; More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by erico2k2(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool
Sexy is like dat one wey dey your profile. grin grin angry
Chey I clever grin
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ladycomfort(f): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

. Ori e ti pe ju
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by waveskaaya(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by chrysso83(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Absolutely true
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is my own definition of decent dressing undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nikkyfash: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Its better to dress Classy and not Sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ladycomfort(f): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
hotgunz:
U all shout decent dressin bt non of u wish to marry a deeper life sister
. shocked.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by hotgunz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. shocked.
re u a deeper lifer?
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ladycomfort(f): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
hotgunz:
re u a deeper lifer?
. Nooooo
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by noblegrex: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Some girls are naturaly sexy without the general believe of revealing your ass and boobs to look sex just to get attractions.hoes want attention,real woman wants respect.you can't reveal all those and expect my dick to respect you.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

Well said! smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Adesiji77: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by fortunechy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
on point
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
The guy in that pic resemble truckpusher.
resemble ohhh.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This is my own definition of decent dressing undecided
but that cleaveage..... ok na.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Decent ko decent ni. Mshewww.who decency Don help

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by hotdi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just passing >>>>>>
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Adaobi12:
The guy in that pic resemble truckpusher.

resemble ohhh.
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Ermmm. You can be sexy and decent at the same time. Sexy does not have to mean exposing excess flesh. In fact there's a difference between sexy and trashy.

#TeamSexyTillIDie
Very true..
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Adaobi12:
but that cleaveage..... ok na.
it's part of my own decency in dressing
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by obinnashady(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Ermmm. You can be sexy and decent at the same time. Sexy does not have to mean exposing excess flesh. In fact there's a difference between sexy and trashy.

#TeamSexyTillIDie
I wonder what sexy is.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry
Gini ka iji number mbaka eme? odikwa risky.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by dakarman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Biafran woman
Aikon:

Now this is sexy cool
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it's part of my own decency in dressing
Good for ya.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Lionsclaw: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool
Google is your friend my dear lady but let me help you consult google...

Sexy synonymous with sexually attractive, seductive, desirable, alluring, inviting, sensual, sultry, slinky, provocative, tempting, tantalizing; wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.