Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) (78606 Views)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Adaobi12:
Good for ya.
thank you
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by saintneo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool

sexy [ sek-see ]
Main Entry: sexy
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: being erotically attractive to another
Synonyms: arousing, come-hither, cuddly, flirtatious, hot*, inviting, kissable, libidinous, mature, provocative, provoking, racy, risqué, seductive, sensual, sensuous, slinky, spicy*, steamy, suggestive, titillating, voluptuous
Antonyms: disgusting, unattractive, unsexy
source: www.thesaurus.com/browse/sexy

sexy /ˈsɛksi/
adjective
1. sexually attractive or exciting.
2. very exciting or appealing.
source: Google

Sexy
Sexy is an adjective to describe a sexually appealing person or thing.
source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by JOHNSONKENNY: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dear Friend,

On this forum i will sharing steps on how to loss weight and flatten Pot belly naturally

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short time possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

If any of these situations relates to you,
...then you are NOT alone and I know how you feel.

It is NOT your Fault!

For more details contact Kehinde on
Calls and Whatsapp: 07032344767
BMM PIN: 2A63078C
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Lionsclaw: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Ermmm. You can be sexy and decent at the same time. Sexy does not have to mean exposing excess flesh. In fact there's a difference between sexy and trashy.

#TeamSexyTillIDie
Are you now going to suggest a new meaning for the English man who formed the word and its meaning
Why are you living in denial grin dictionary and google have told you it means everything ero.tic and you are here telling us 'it does not have to mean blah'
Well as you wish #teamsexytillUdie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool

Sexy means fit,suitable and appealing for sex. Don't mix words truth be told.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Aikon:

Now this is sexy cool
shocked
Aikon:

Now this is sexy cool
OMG sexy my foot
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's only a liar that will give a variant meaning to it cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
hotgunz:
U all shout decent dressin bt non of u wish to marry a deeper life sister
I wish
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Johnsown1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sexy is senior brother to sex,cos if u remove "y" from it u get sex. U will be addressed the way u dressed
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
ayinde2ade:
I wish

Deeper life sisters dressing isn't a picture of cooldecency. So far you hide your erogenous parts that's decency.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by eROCK247(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
ShakurM:
110% true, honey attracts ants. Keep showing cleavage while dem niggas take advantage tongue
POC: Fake honey attracts ants.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
xseed:

Deeper life sisters dressing isn't a picture of cooldecency. So far you hide your erogenous parts that's decency.
dat wat I mean
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by dives(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool

Sexy means attractive in a sexual way, having sexual appeal or suggesting of sex.

It is no coincidence that "sexy" is an adjective derived from the noun "sex".

@Op bia what is ur address, you deserve a Christmas hamper from me.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Eyepencil: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This is my own definition of decent dressing undecided

Are you the person on the pic?
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ELIZABET: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Inconclusive Picture
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Youngpo413: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:
Bad sexy girl ain't no girl nd da good gurls ain't no fun sad

Be your self ladies coz niggas r insatiable undecided
with those kind of breasts,why should niggas be satiable or satisfied?and besides pusys are very cheap these days.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
When a guy tells a lady ..You look sexy...it means you look seductive or you are sexually appealing.

I don't tell a lady you look sexy unless I want to tickle her belly button from the inside. I don't misuse the word sexy. x.x.x™
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by ojnnaco(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
if I said tru talk now..People go like to quarrel me nw
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by rallymento(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
But there are some ladies that can't help but look sexy.... Even when they wear the Islamic full cover, their contours must show....
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by marlockj: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

Some girls cn Jst be so cute n irresistible!!

Tnks to u.if truly that's Hw u look
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by obiZEAL(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool
define sex
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by chika1996: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very true but unfortunately 95% of d guyz look out for d so called sexy girls
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by dapraiz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
frrank:
Quite True.

Someone should help me ask this lady^^^ ontop me wetin she smoke
nairaland weedgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Fkhalifa(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ladies ill dress sexy and they wonder why most guys they meet are after their body..be decent and classy, hide bobbey,camel toes, and batty and men with serious mind ill come your way, even play guys ill still fear and respect you...

Only your legal man should see you sexy.

sadly, most of these end time ladies arent ready for that, they want to get the rich men weak and siphon their pockey dry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eyepencil:

Are you the person on the pic?
what apeen? undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by D34lw4p(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Threecrownz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
RolePlay:
ccm

chop clean mouth

That awkward moment when you are singlehandedly sexually harassing all the men on da street. Wen they use and dispose you cry... CCM
lol grin
RolePlay:
ccm

chop clean mouth

That awkward moment when you are singlehandedly sexually harassing all the men on da street. Wen they use and dispose you cry... CCM
lol
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by iliyande(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Define Sexy....? cool

Sexy is sex symbol

sexually attractive, seductive, desirable, alluring, toothsome, sensual, sultry, slinky, provocative, tempting, tantalizing
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

You just they unimaginably stupid. Very annoying bitch.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by sly100: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by henryhemon(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
You are 90 percent correct if you dress trashy automatically most men will see you as a sex tool but you can dress sexy with moderation. When you dress sexy you are invariably telling people am available.
Re: Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
frrank:
Quite True.

Someone should help me ask this lady^^^ ontop me wetin she smoke

No mind the fool, she smoke pot when her small brain no fit handle come knock her engine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.