Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57059 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lmao. You don't hate Muslims but you hate Islam? You realize Islam and being a Muslim is synonymous? Madam, Abeg just come out and say it and not sit on the fence acting as if you're not bigoted against Muslims and hate them. Who cares anyways? What a turd! undecided
imagine having Putin of Russia, Marie le pen of France and Donald trump of USA being Presidents in their respectivw countries then it ll be Viva la Islam in Europe and the world.

Islam is a plague and will by replaced with Christianity soon cry kiss

4 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by FunnyDude(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
yehmi01:

this is the same thing I ask my self.

I have never heard a statement from mecca or Saudi or Dubai or any other world power Islam nation or elder coming out to bodly condem this terrorist.

I remember how they would come on live TV to cut off peoples heads and burn people alive and the memories of 9/11 is so fresh and the havoc they have done in Nigeria and other nations.

and still no word from mecca.
not one.
You are clown . Stop reasoning with ur dick.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
One thing I know is that the Muslim fellow preaching peace is only buying time until he/she is called to jihad.

Let them stay in their countries and bomb themselves to ashes the same way BH is bombing those that tacitly supported them into abyss.

\

Yes, I am waiting to be called to Jihad afterwards I will come for you, for your Mummy, for your daddy, for your siblings, for every members of your family and I will bomb them into smithrens cheesy
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by FunnyDude(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
imagine having Putin of Russia, Marie le pen of France and Donald trump of USA being Presidents in their respectivw countries then it ll be Viva la Islam in Europe and the world.

Bleep ur hairy anus.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lordnewton1:
Muslims are just causing problems all over the world....End Time Religion!

It is end time jare

But guess what!

It is here to stay
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kingy10:

That's true bro, but do u know that black Americans are just 13% of the population in America, and they're are the next to white in number of population, so what do u expect?
Remember how only kano & katsina busted buharis vote?
You obviously know next to nothing about American politics. Lmao. How does he expect to win without the blacks vote, Hispanics votes, women votes, immigrants votes. These are votes that Donald has managed to chase away cos of his crazy attitude. And I Hope you also know the white votes is divided between the democrats and the republicans. And you also know majority of the republicans will never vote Trump. Now do the maths, dear analysts.

Why do Nigerians even think that guy with the horrible hairpiece has a shot at the White House? Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
FunnyDude:

Na u buy me data to browse? Quote me again make thunder kill you idiot.

It will kill you first
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Zceesneh:
I support this motion, islam have no respect for human life angry

Heyah

But he is not going to be presidentssad
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by eluquenson(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
harristo:

Indeed, the man will definitely change the world (for better or for worse), should he become the US president. grin
I don't see him doing any good to the outside world, he's just a republican and all they know is war.
He's been fond of preaching hate sermon lately.
Restricting muslims from entering the US will not reduce the rate of terrorism, he should rather focus his attention and ambition on how to reduce the number of assault riffle in the US.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ahmedjika: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
For those of you that are saying Muslims are terrorist here is what professor Robert pape of university of California said about suicide bombing or terrorism, I cut Pape compiled the world's
first "database of every suicide bombing
and attack around the globe from 1980
to 2003. 315 attacks in all". "The
data show that there is little connection
between suicide terrorism and Islamic
fundamentalism , or any one of the world's
religions. ... Rather, what nearly all suicide
terrorist attacks have in common is a
specific secular and strategic goal: to
compel modern democracies to withdraw
military forces from territory that the
terrorists consider to be their
homeland" It is important that
Christian to understand this growing
phenomenon.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
lamentation of a village ediot cheesy
grin grin You big mad or small mad? Lmao
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
erikinarism:
My name is Ganiyu wasiu and am not a Terrorist
no visa to USA for you angry[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
roxell120:
WAY TO GO AND BEST DECISION EVER. THEY DESERVE THEIR SEPARATE CALIPHATE FOR THEIR EVIL . WISH NIGERIA CAN PUSH THEM TO ONE CORNER BUT MANY CHRISTIANS ARE CAUGHT UP IN THEIR WEB EVERYWHERE

Hehe

If wishes were horses.....

This is reality. Wake up!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
MsZeezah:

grin grin You big mad or small mad? Lmao
says the ediot that cannot differentiate between Muslim and Islam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Looool. Yes sir/ma. I suggest you wake up. You realize Russia has indigenous Muslims who aren't immigrants and white? (Aliya Mustafina??). Lmao. Keep deluding yourself
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I won't even allow a muslim with full hijab into my home.

To hell with you

To hell with your home

Who cares sef

No be your home?undecided

Free us joor

Madwoman!

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
TeOwl:
supported!

A man that has no life

I have got no words for you
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ogbonti: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Every Muslim loves Jihad. It is a hadith in the Koran to kill the infidels and strike fear in their midst. The ones who condemn it publicly are the moles designated to further confuse an already confused world. While the world is confused about not knowing what to believe about what Muslim really wants, and if all Muslims are really terrorists, the brazen ones strike and gain grounds to expand their base. THAT IS THEIR STRATEGY!

I am an American Nigerian and Don Trump, America's MAI GASKIYA has my vote locked down. Those of you who are saying Trump won't win don't know the American people. They don't protest in the streets or quarrel, they take their grievances to the election boot.

While I cant tell if the power brokers will allow Trump be the flag bearer of Republican party, it is not by accident that his tough talks have not destroyed his candidacy.

Latinos are 100 times more than Muslims in America and Trump dared them with his Immigration tough talks and it didn't affect his ratings. So how will taking a stand against Islam destroy his chances of being president

With the growing mistrust for the current administration, I will eat off my head if a democat wins the next presidential elections in the USA, as it will be easier for PDP to win Lagos gubernatorial election 's than for Trump to lose the Republican ticket, so brace up for impact!

My only fear is that Trump may coast to an easy win, due to these Islamic radicals, and later become the Anti Christ, my real fear!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
yeah no terrorism in countries where Muslims are over 90% of the population .. undecided even at that, they are major sponsors of terrorism worldwide ..

By the way, I don't know that they ate humans, I thought they are goats .. Mumu
How many Indonesians do you know that "sponsor terrorism worldwide"? I think your problem is low IQ. Incapable of reasoning beyond the level of a brute. You think all Nigerians should be seen as drug dealers, scammers and fraudsters by the world, and hence prevented from travelling, including yourself? How would you like that, dummy?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
says the ediot that cannot differentiate between Muslim and Islam cheesy
Lmao. They start using memes when they're frustrated. She's starting to be salty? Lmao. Abeg, it's early morning. I have work. cheesy
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mathow55(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kingy10:

who told u dat blacks & Asians won't support him? infact most Asians in the US are not Muslims, they're mostly Chinese & Indians
so, why won't black vote him...are they Muslims?

You are a disgrace to the black race cry

You should have been flushed cry
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by harristo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
ATERI:

Is Jesus useless? I asked because the people that were responsible for all the world wars we have fought before today are of Judeo-Christian background

Well of course Americans and other christian Nations also abuse the Bible, just as terrorist abuse the Koran.
Jesus and the apostles (early christians) taught not to reciprocate violence. But these so called christians can't follow such teachings and they use the old testament to justify their engagement in wars and creating weapons - now if that's not an abuse, I don't know what is.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by datigbogirl: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:
I ll vote this guy if I was an american

#Modified
P.S
Muslims shud stop quoting me. I ve not said anything to attract ur aggression.
Anyways. Everyone knows the religion with jihad is aggresive

Even where I'm working presently in Kano you can see d problem they pose. they're just a nuisance honestly. There's no good in them, na devil dem dey worship.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
mathow55:

see this werey?
my feeding allowance for a month go pay all your school fees from your year one till when you grad!!!
go check your google, na Una ppl poor pass for Nigeria, because your religion is so dumb that, them nor dey teach moral, na so so yeye bomb, bomb, bomb dey Una quran. the word no get life!!! unlike the bible that gives life and understanding to the meek!!!! go read Joshua 1:8

Hehehehe...

Online bragado

You get mouth

Nothing do you
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Lordnewton1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

It is end time jare

But guess what!

It is here to stay

i dont pray so
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by umar4info(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
Great move.

I love Donald Trump. Muslims are a threat to every human being on this planet. Islam is the worst thing ever.

You don't mess with Trump, you just don't.
#TrumpForPresident.
You head has rotten.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by SaiBuharii: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kingy10:

who told u dat blacks & Asians won't support him? infact most Asians in the US are not Muslims, they're mostly Chinese & Indians
so, why won't black vote him...are they Muslims?

You are probably not following the elections. Same hate comments have been said to them.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
datigbogirl:

Even where I'm working presently in Kano you can see d problem they pose. they're just a nuisance honestly. There's no good in them, na devil dem dey worship.

Yes, na devil we dey worship

And he loves us

Useless thing!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by wiseoneking: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
adesegun121:
grin grin grin grin grin

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Proudly muslim...
why must a muslim be killed at first, was he not for terrorism. Islam is the womb of terrorists. Lol
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by shilexman(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
adesegun121:
grin grin grin grin grin
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
Proudly muslim...
May almighty Allah increase you in knowledge bro.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, I am waiting to be called to Jihad afterwards I will come for you, for your Mummy, for your daddy, for your siblings, for every members of your family and I will bomb them into smithrens cheesy

of course we all know you are just one quran verse away from bombing the infidel undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.