Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57078 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Raymonbell(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
If Donald Trump ask why he can't be president quote his statements

Obama is the best President US wil have in this century

Lousy f*ol
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Look in the mirror

You are a cretin!
e pain am

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by bejeria101(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
What of u.s muslim citizens,did u think abt dat air head? You just lost the election with the speed of light.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
He's 101% right...you have to be a muslim first before becoming a terrorist....he'll definitely have my vote...no apologies

Werey!

You should kill yourself, really

What a reta.rded logic
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by FunnyDude(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Allah said in the holy Quran " He created Islam and no one can erase it till the day of judgement".
To all hatred people here just goggle the fastest rising religion in the world.
Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters.

7 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ATERI(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
RichDad1:

Which useless god are you guys serving?
Rubbish! The average Muslims is a backstabber with no form of tolerance and treats their wife second class citizens. angry
And I'm talking from experience. coolcool

Is Jesus useless? I asked because the people that were responsible for all the world wars we have fought before today are of Judeo-Christian background

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by pweetychyka(f): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:
I cant say I blame him.

He wants to avoid terrorism.

First they said they terrorize because of Israel.

But in Nigeria they are also terrorizing us.

It's just their way!

Anoda very intelligent nairalander i respect!

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
minasota:
Islambad

It is Islamabad and it is a name of a city

You need to shoot your history teacher and yourself.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by sorom4: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Retarrr.rrrd!!!!

How is he making sense?
You are an Apologetic Moslem Terrorist

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Zaikon(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
you didn't expect me to read that.
just bcoz it's against your thoughts
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Jchi9876: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:
I ll vote this guy if I was an american

you not and will never be
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
buchilino:
The Council on American-Islamic Relations group said: "We're entering into the realm of the fascist now. TRUMP IS RIGHT ON DIS ISSUE WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT

Bla bla bla

He is not going to be president whether he is telling the truth or notcheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Of course, you can't respond with facts, just abuses.

can you tell me why we have sharia law in the majority muslim north?

They will never answer this question, they look at us like we are crazy, talking about seeing ghosts or something, when this sharia law is very real and is already being practiced in Nigeria at the moment.

Am I crazy? Are we crazy?

Sharia law, where limbs are cut off. Just watched a video of a Nigeria muslim with his hand cutoff for theft.

These muslims can not deny the facts, they just keep dancing around questions and spewing absolute nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
freshvine:
The hate Christians and western lifestyles yet the keep trooping there with their jihad mindsets.

...and the bombs and shooting keep going off.

Who gave then the bombs?

The westerners!!!

Who trained Isis?

The westerners!!!

Aargh! Dumb dumb

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by harristo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
eluquenson:
This trump is a racist and if he becomes the US president, he will likely cause world war 111

Indeed, the man will definitely change the world (for better or for worse), should he become the US president. grin
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
mathow55:

bros you be ode!!!
that guy dey make sense now
abi why you no sabi book like this?
I no blame you shaa, when you suppose dey read your book, na ilekeu dem dey send you go!!!!

Idio.t

The ilekau that gave you Universitirs, algebra, alakali etc

You are a fool

And you are the one in need of books!!!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Everfrank(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
true2god:
Saudi arabia does not issue visa to anybody whose names are Joseph, Peter, David, elizabeth, Emmanuel, Benjamin, Timothy, and other christian related names, unless you are a diplomat or a white oil worker (like an expatriate).

So if the US stop issuing visas to people whose names are mohammed, aisha, abdulkareem, usman, muttalib, zainab, and other islamic\arab names, it is ok. Security first.
What's your proof.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by yehmi01(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
abnsugbe:

Until muslims rise and not just condemn the actions of terrorists but go further to publicly disassociate themselves from those monsters, I won't stop bashing them cos the truth isnot all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims

this is the same thing I ask my self.

I have never heard a statement from mecca or Saudi or Dubai or any other world power Islam nation or elder coming out to bodly condem this terrorist.

I remember how they would come on live TV to cut off peoples heads and burn people alive and the memories of 9/11 is so fresh and the havoc they have done in Nigeria and other nations.

and still no word from mecca.
not one.

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Kingy10: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
Less than 15% of blacks in the US support Trump, who is known to be a racist that has made numerous attacks against blacks, Latinos, Arabs, women, and virtually everyone who isn't a rich, white male.
That's true bro, but do u know that black Americans are just 13% of the population in America, and they're are the next to white in number of population, so what do u expect?
Remember how only kano & katsina busted buharis vote?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
he doesn't need their votes
Muslims constitute less than 2% the USA population. Thats about 2.6 million. And I'm sure you know the U.S population is 318 million.

He sure needs the immigrants

Dumb dumb
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol to think Christianity too equally is a religion with bloodshed alsobbut people choose to ignore it. All religion are the same , Religion is darkness.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
LastProphet:

so blacks are superhuman? you must live under a rock. oloshi. you think you are equal to white people? is it because people shy away from saying it on tv? you uppity morooon
What an excuse for a human being you are. Get this, you nasty piece of trash. ALL human beings are created EQUAL. That is the principle on which all civilized societies are founded. Go and educate yourself because if you really plan on transferring your wretched slave mentality and inferiority complex to your kids, then you are a real tragedy for them. Tufia.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
macfish101:
Hmm......dats the way it should be......Muslims gat no value for life.....although, I 've seen a few good ones. Its quite unfortunate but let's face reality.....dem a' pedophilic in nature too. But I see this thing leading to 3rd world war in the future(Its gonna be a religious war)

You should have been aborted

It is not too late

You can still kill yourself

Hate us all you like but guess what!kiss

We aren't going anywhere
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
No its not. it was simply too long. if it was shorter I would've read it. I have nothing against Muslims and was best friends with them, but the radical ones give all of them a bad light. The U.S.A is just trying to protect its citizens from another 9/11.
Zaikon:
just bcoz it's against your thoughts
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MOOJIMOH(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
Great move.

I love Donald Trump. Muslims are a threat to every human being on this planet. Islam is the worst thing ever.

You don't mess with Trump, you just don't.
#TrumpForPresident.

BABY FACTORY product, use your head.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
how can you not get a simple logic... What kind of illiterates do we have in this country .. .. undecided

I love footballers but I hate football .
I love Kobe Bryant but I hate basketball or his game ..

It means I hate the game not the player .. Cretinous fhukctard ..
Lmao. Yeah right! Tell that to your high school English teacher, you need a refund cos he didn't explain logic to you. Ode.

At the bolded phrase, I can only cheesy grin
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=ellabooz post=40807586]

You sound like a terrorist, are you one of them? Just asking shaaa[/quote
Yes, he is

I am also a terroristgrin
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mikolo80: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Being blunt does not win elections. If the blacks don't vote for you, Muslims don't vote for you, Asians don't vote for u...how will you win?
times are changing, ppl are tired of politicians toasting them. bluntness is wining Now (buhari)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
RichDad1:

Which useless god are you guys serving?
Rubbish! The average Muslims is a backstabber with no form of tolerance and treats their wife second class citizens. angry
And I'm talking from experience. coolcool

Did your dad shoot your Mummy dead?
what part of sambisa forest are you typing from?? sorry I'm not Igbo so get lost.
MOOJIMOH:

BABY FACTORY product, use your head.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
ATERI:

Oh yes, Gaddaffi financed IRA in the UK and made England suffer for decades. Our DSS can do it to punish America if Americans should mess with us. Problem is, we Nigerians are mentally inferior people that do not believe we can do anything better than the white man, let alone punish them

I mean the IRA Case is even a little ''special''. Despite their vote to stay, in the last referendum, many still clamor for self determination and independence. Maybe not in the majority anymore. I liken it to sponsoring Pro Biafra activist to do same. They do not want to be a part of Nigeria. When a house has cracks in its wall we do not blame the lizard when it comes in.

People are not trying to break from the U.S. people are even trying to join the union. The U.K has also sold itself to the Irish people. Maybe not all. But the polls do not lie.

Before you can do that there must be great discontent and Americans will ask questions as to why? Maybe not the blacks sha cheesy cheesy cheesy but the whites will surely ask. smiley smiley
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lmao. Yeah right! Tell that to your high school English teacher, you need a refund cos he didn't explain logic to you. Ode.

At the bolded phrase, I can only cheesy grin
lamentation of a village ediot cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.