Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57072 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I Support this motion. lf there was a way to kick Muslims and their terrorist brothers out of world then the world would be a better place angry angry angry angry

Say no to lslam angry

#Trump/carson2016

Hehehe

Asslicker!

That is never going to happencheesy

Islam and Muslims are not going anywhere

Go Kill yourself! kiss
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
LastProphet:

me too, Trump is the last hope of America
Ignoramus, do you realise Trump is a certified racist who considers you subhuman?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Kingy10: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Being blunt does not win elections. If the blacks don't vote for you, Muslims don't vote for you, Asians don't vote for u...how will you win?
who told u dat blacks & Asians won't support him? infact most Asians in the US are not Muslims, they're mostly Chinese & Indians
so, why won't black vote him...are they Muslims?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lmao. You don't hate Muslims but you hate Islam? You realize Islam and being a Muslim is synonymous? Madam, Abeg just come out and say it and not sit on the fence acting as if you're not bigoted against Muslims and hate them. Who cares anyways? What a turd! undecided
how can you not get a simple logic... What kind of illiterates do we have in this country .. .. undecided

I love footballers but I hate football .
I love Kobe Bryant but I hate basketball or his game ..

It means I hate the player not the game .. Cretinous fhukctard ..

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:
I cant say I blame him.

He wants to avoid terrorism.

First they said they terrorize because of Israel.

But in Nigeria they are also terrorizing us.

It's just their way!

Ode!

How hard is it to grab a book or use the internet?

Your grey matter must be so so tinysad

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
For the sake of mankind America needs to remain America. Dear Trump, may u win next year

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by blacq2009(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
A reason he'll never win the presidency.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by alaskido(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
You have my vote Donald. Good move in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by yehmi01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
this trump guy although he his making sense, he is doing it in a dumb way.

saying words like this will never get him into the white house, and he has put himself in a traget spot for this yeye terorist.

he should first concentrate on winning then hammer all of them one by one. until the all go back to where they came from.

and please mr trump the problem in america is not islam and teriorist alone ohh. so if u want to solve issues make sure you also mention the others problems america has created for the world with obamas policies and all.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
See them, already terrorizing America in broad daylight.

Just because they had an even for cartoonist for the most funny depiction of their prophet.

I wonder if mormons, jews, christians, buddhist and so on will shoot up an event, simply because their messiah is depicted badly?

islam has no tolerance whatsoever.
[size=15pt]
PLEASE ALL, WATCH THIS AND MANY MORE VIDEOS

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkS26O9f1iw

1 Like

adioolayi:
If it will make US Terrorist free ..why not After all, Japan have a way of checkmating their numbers!
undecided

I am all for checkmating terrorists but not Muslims
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ATERI(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
dabriggs:

Those are his opinions. As silly as they sound.

America is a democracy. There is separation of powers. He needs to be reminded about it.

Also, he can easily be voted out after 4 years. Assuming he ever becomes president.

Pay no mind to him. But I like his opinions and how he trash talks Arabians and Africans.

If we focused on our countries, make them peaceful, secure and develop them, perhaps we wont run to the U.S. And please let no one talk about how the CIA did this and that. Can the Nigerian DSS go and make people fight against the US?

Can the Syrian secret service go create a radical group of Americans to fight the American Government? I would love to see them try.

Oh yes, Gaddaffi financed IRA in the UK and made England suffer for decades. Our DSS can do it to punish America if Americans should mess with us. Problem is, we Nigerians are mentally inferior people that do not believe we can do anything better than the white man, let alone punish them
daretodiffer:

Even though he is racist

You are a FOO.L

Asslickercheesy

But you know what, your vote won't count. He is not going to be presidentgrin

You are welcome
I love to engage u but I won't
Do u know that muslim section on NL is out of bounds to non-muslims.
I don't see u raising dust
Racism applies to tribe not religion. Be Educated

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
You are ignorant and dumb. 99.9% of muslims are normal human beings like you. Most people in Indonesia and Malaysia are muslims. Have you ever heard of terrorism emanating from Malaysia? Thoughtless goat. Don't use your brain and research the world.
yeah no terrorism in countries where Muslims are over 90% of the population .. undecided even at that, they are major sponsors of terrorism worldwide ..

By the way, I don't know that they ate humans, I thought they are goats .. Mumu

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by eluquenson(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
This trump is a racist and if he becomes the US president, he will likely cause world war 111
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
eleojo23:
All Muslims are not terrorists but majority of the people that are terrorising the world have affiliations with Islam.

Bla bla bla!

Another reta.rded statistics
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mathow55(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
rufaikoko:
If I throw a simple question for those abusing Islam and Muslims here will resort to abuse. 100% of Bible scriptures of today are man-made, full of additions, subtractions and even multiplications. You follow xtianity because of ignorance and blindness to the palpable truth.

ode who wrote quran?
you nor get sense?
God is not an author of confusion?
Seriously you guys call Islam the religion of peace!!
Go and Check the definition of watin peace means!!! then you will understand that Islam is antonymous to Peace!!!! its just the direct opposite
your leader is he a peace maker? NO because you can't even see anything like peace keeping on his biography!!! just take your time to think about this things

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
sorom4:
That guy harsh but he he is making sense cos of the happenings around the world were radical muslims cause havoc. One thing is that, some Americans love his approach

Retarrr.rrrd!!!!

How is he making sense?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ISLAM4theWISE: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
ISLAM FOR THE WISE.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Madwoman!

Can you hear yourself? Muslims are Muslims by virtue of Islam.

Please hate us and hate Islamcheesy

Who cares?

Not me!
you Care enough to quote me shithead tongue

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ratchy: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatisthetruth:

Shallow response, as expected undecided

Please tell me, Why are your Northern muslim brothers already practicing Sharia law in Northern Nigeria ?

How long before they spread this Sharia across the whole of Nigeria?

Isn't Nigeria a secular country?

islam is innately evil and the facts are there for all who seek the truth.

Your prophet came to conquer, where is the peace in that?

Your prophet came to molest a 9 year old, where is the morality in that?

Your religion says death to those who question or leave it, where is the God given freedom in that?

Abeg, respond when you are ready to have a logical discuss and not before, mtcheew.
I would have loved to answer all this irritating questions of yours but is all bigoted and wrong ...

I have time for reasonable people, not unreasonable person like you

Please grow up and reason well

2 Likes

MsZeezah:

Lmao. You don't hate Muslims but you hate Islam? You realize Islam and being a Muslim is synonymous? Madam, Abeg just come out and say it and not sit on the fence acting as if you're not bigoted against Muslims and hate them. Who cares anyways? What a turd! undecided
how can you not get a simple logic... What kind of illiterates do we have in this country .. .. undecided

It means I hate the game not the player .. You dumb fhuck..

Cretinous fhukctard ..

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by harristo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Speechless3:
I hate islam too but i wont be fooled into praising this racist old fool. I dont see him winning lol.

I am a christian and, I don't know about whether I hate Islam or not, but I do know that I love Muslims smiley
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by herlonso: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I Support this motion. lf there was a way to kick Muslims and their terrorist brothers out of world then the world would be a better place angry angry angry angry

Say no to lslam angry

#Trump/carson2016
Ur brain is so redundant dt u can only reason lyk an ant. sorry is ur name
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:

It means I hate the player not the game .. Cretinous fhukctard ..

Look in the mirror

You are a cretin!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatisthetruth:
nice one

islam is incompatible with western civilization.

They want Sharia and the U.S wants democracy.

They want polygamy with multiple wives and numerous kids, U.S wants family planning.

They believe in stoning for adultery, U.S believes in simple divorce.

They believe in the death penalty for the apostate (those that leave islam), U.S has no penalty for leaving any religion.

Enough with political correctness and know thy enemy angry

Ode!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kingy10:

who told u dat blacks & Asians won't support him? infact most Asians in the US are not Muslims, they're mostly Chinese & Indians
so, why won't black vote him...are they Muslims?
Less than 15% of blacks in the US support Trump, who is known to be a racist that has made numerous attacks against blacks, Latinos, Arabs, women, and virtually everyone who isn't a rich, white male.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by LastProphet: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
Ignoramus, do you realise Trump is a certified racist who considers you subhuman?

so blacks are superhuman? you must live under a rock. oloshi. you think you are equal to white people? is it because people shy away from saying it on tv? you uppity morooon
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
What is so special about your wretched home?
As long as Muslims stay out of my home there is nothing special about it.

Islam is a plague

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
ratchy:
I would have loved to answer all this irritating questions of yours but is all bigoted and wrong ...

I have time for reasonable people, not unreasonable person like you

Please grow up and reason well

See this person telling me to grow up and reason well, when you applaud your prophet for having sex with a 9 year old undecided

How is having sex with a 9 year old a grown up and reasonable thing to do in any century ?

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:
[size=13pt] A MAN THAT WILL STAND UP TO ISLAM IS TO BE RESPECTED[/size]

If that is what standing up to Islam means to you, you should be shot in the head.

I don't mind doing the honours, afterall I am a Muslim

Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.