Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57086 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Heyah

But he is not going to be presidentssad
president not presidents, i don't hate muslims buh i hate islam how can u tell ur fellow human being that if he dies fighting a holy war that he will go to heaven and that he will marry virgins there which is a big lie
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

To hell with you

To hell with your home

Who cares SE

No be your home?undecided

Free us joor

Madwoman!
this is any another Muslim terrorist in waiting. Islam is evil and will be eradicated in time to come

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by teawhy2788(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Islam:The Religion of peace or pieces?
ogbonti:
Every Muslim loves Jihad. It is in tge hadith in tge Koran to kill the infidels and strike fear in their midst. The ones who condemn it publicly are the moles designated to further confuse an already confused world. While the world is confused about not knowing what to believe, if all Muslims are really terrorists, the brazen ones strike and gain grounds to expand their base.

O am an American Nigerian and Don Trump, America's MAI GASKIYA has my vote locked down. Those of you who are saying Trump won't win don't know tge American people. They don't protest in tge street or quarrel, they take their grievances to the election boot.

While i cant tell if the power brokers will allow Trump be the flsg bearer of Republican, it is not by accident that his tough talks have not destroyed his candidacy. Latinos are 100 times more than Muslims in America and Trump dared them with his Immigration tough talks and it didn't affect his ratings, so how will taking a stand against Islam destroy his chances of being president

I will eat off my head of a democat wins the next presidential elections on the USA, and it Wil be easier for PDP to win Lagos gubernatorial election 's than for Trump to lose the Republican ticket, so brace up for impact!

My only fear is that Trump may coast to an easy win, and later become the Anti Christ, my real fear!!!!

Have you taken your drugs?

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by erico2k2(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
You av just sabotaged your votes from Muslims in America
Check the geometry there are more Jews than muslis in the USA and that guy is a jew.he is of the Jewish alliance
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
imagine having Putin of Russia, Marie le pen of France and Donald trump of USA being Presidents in their respectivw countries then it ll be Viva la Islam in Europe and the world.

Islam is a plague and will by replaced with Christianity soon cry kiss

Christianity is dead in Europeundecided

Welcome to 21st century
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rockstar2014(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
I have always asked this question why all terrorists are muslims even though all muslims are not terrorists? but if a country like America who is the world police wants to ban muslims who then will have the courage to accommodate them? I don't support that instead, they should be thorough monitoring on them because not all are bad, I have so many of them around me that are very good.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Eluwilussit(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
freshvine:
The hate Christians and western lifestyles yet the keep trooping there with their jihad mindsets.

...and the bombs and shooting keep going off.

That's so true. I am with Trump on this. A wise man secures his home first.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ok
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by buchilino(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bla bla bla

He is not going to be president whether he is telling the truth or notcheesy

YEAH BLA BLA BLA, BUT HE HAS GUTS

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by RaptorX: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am beginning to believe that Mr Trump is making all this outrageous statements not to be elected but to pave the way for Hillary Clinton to become the president. The relationship between Trump and the Clintons go way deep, and i pity Africans supporting this kind of racist policy, the white supremacist hate black African people more than they hate muslims, mothafvckers that hate muslims most likely hate black people too. Take it from someone who have lived among them and studied them. So be careful what you wish for, in supporting this kind of dangerous rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]MUSLIMS CELEBRATING 9/11 ATTACKS [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHO_H7PFHFA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by wiseoneking: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
olapluto:
I am ashamed of the bigoted posters before me. Even Americans are disgusted. Nigerians are better than the likes of Trump. In my family, there are couples of mixed religion, is Trump saying he will allow the husband in and not the wife?
must both of them go there. Saudi, afghanistan, iran, syria etc are there for any of them to go.

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lmao. They start using memes when they're frustrated. She's starting to be salty? Lmao. Abeg, it's early morning. I have work. cheesy
mumu .. Go to school dem no go gree.. See your life now cheesy cheesy

Get off my mention fat face turd .. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:

I love u engage u but I won't
Do u know that muslim section on NL is out of bounds to non-muslims.
I don't see u raising dust
Racism applies to tribe not religion. Be Educated

cry cry cry

I am crying to the bolded. Do you see why you should have been flushed?

Not too late, brocheesy
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
disaster be upon you and your useless prophet.
umar4info:

You head has rotten.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
mumu .. Go to school dem no go gree.. See your life now cheesy cheesy

Get off my mention fat face turd .. grin

You are foo.l

You means the so-called western education that you have today

You have to thank Muslims for thatcheesy
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
disaster be upon you and your useless prophet.

Whateverundecided

May it be upon your family too
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fail Mantra.....
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]MUSLIM MAN DISRUPTS PREACHERS AND FIGHTS THEM FOR ALLAH[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJvGGuLrVzo
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
FunnyDude:

Sharap after bleeping ur hairy anus then I will give u to my dog to bleep.....wasted sperm.

Evergreen jor Deen Al- Islam

You are foo.l

And you call yourself a Muslim

You do know that sodomy and sex with animals are haram
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by datigbogirl: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, na devil we dey worship
And he loves us
Useless thing!
See her face like she's about to detonate a bomb..
Stuupid Shekau wife!

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by thatsincerechic(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, I am waiting to be called to Jihad afterwards I will come for you, for your Mummy, for your daddy, for your siblings, for every members of your family and I will bomb them into smithrens cheesy
pave way jare.. Let's see the real terrorist jor. With your rantings you can't be a terrorist or don't you think so

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by sorom4: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
You are a brain-dead, jobless loafer filled with hate. You need therapy. I bet you don't realise the president of Nigeria is a muslim. Dumb animal.
Im not against you moslems bro but the earlier you guys start to speak against these terrorists attacks by your faithfuls, the better. Most of you will like to talk about the happenings in Iraq or how the Christians have been killing people but the truth about all this is that the terrorist attacks in all parts of the world presently are been done by your religion. Stop been an apologetic terrorist and preach peace to your kins and faithfuls
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Zceesneh:
president not presidents, i don't hate muslims buh i hate islam how can u tell ur fellow human being that if he dies fighting a holy war that he will go to heaven and that he will marry virgins there which is a big lie

Typo, dumbass

I have got do many of you to reply to

I hate you too. Hoe could anyone believe that Islam actually specifies that?

You should kill yourself, really
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by harristo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
eluquenson:
I don't see him doing any good to the outside world, he's just a republican and all they know is war.
He's been fond of preaching hate sermon lately.
Restricting muslims from entering the US will not reduce the rate of terrorism, he should rather focus his attention and ambition on how to reduce the number of assault riffle in the US.

This man will cause America to make decisions that will change the world grin

I won't be surprised if he makes America to start invading, conquering and occupying other countries, for whatever reasons. That's the kind of man that he is - he is a radical human being.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]AMERICAN MUSLIMS STONE CHRISTIANS[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by wtfCode: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Abi

Too bad Islam is not going anywhere soon

Therefore I think it will be practical if you killed yourself instead of wishing.

Take the smart and practical way out, brogrin
**in wizkhalifas voice**
honestly b*tch, i still don't comprehend ur assumptions.
Maybe ur papa shekau no give u beta home training unlike his dogs.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
teawhy2788:
Islam:The Religion of peace or pieces?

You choose one
God no go vex

But it is not going anywhere
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by adesegun121(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
shilexman:

May almighty Allah increase you in knowledge bro.

Amin Ya Allahu

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ABmaverick(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
A superlative move attracting world recognition. Egg on,Trump!With this u will streak ahead among all "odds".It is high time we voted for synergy to boot out this animals-in-human-clothings with their virulence far into ostracism as far as they can go

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.