Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. (35045 Views)

Poll: Would you?

Yes: 36% (37 votes)
No: 36% (37 votes)
I'm not a guy: 27% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Can Lie Sha! / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by AmAlone: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2009
Can you cry in Front of your Girlfriend If she Hurt you so deeply and tears just drop from your eyes in front of your girlfriend and she walk away from you.

@ OneNaija(poster)

EXPLAIN THAT! undecided undecided undecided

what do you mean by what you wrote?

Can you cry in Front of your Girlfriend(?) If she Hurt you so deeply and tears just drop from your eyes in front of your girlfriend and she walk away from you.

Mannnnnnnnnnnn! Whatttttttttttttt Isssssssssssssssssss Thisssssssssssssssssss!

You already crying bro!
that is not a question!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Frankies(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2009
Who says that kind crying no good sometimes.  cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nezan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2009
Personally not, but a friend did when he was giving it to her, at the point of no return.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by cold(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2009
Simply put,cryin is not a man's thing,It's for ladies & babies.Don't misconstrue me as being chauvinistic,it's the plain truth.Crying ova the loss of a loved one-fine,crying because som girl just dumped u is sickening & effeminate.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by pirobaba(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
Crying? that depends on the circumstances.

when i am in the mood of worship i shead
tears helplessly it doesnt really matter if a
lady is there or not -i am on to my God.

I can also cry in front of her on the death of
a love one or something very emotional,
but to cry becoz of her or anything hapening
in the relationship, i don't think so -never!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by cold(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2009
pirobaba:

Crying? that depends on the circumstances.

when i am in the mood of worship i shead
tears helplessly it doesnt really matter if a
lady is there or not -i am on to my God.

I can also cry in front of her on the death of
a love one or something very emotional,
but to cry becoz of her or anything hapening
in the relationship, i don't think so -never!
y do u have to cry helplessly whilst praying.Is it that ur God is so deaf he can't hear,or so faraway u hav to scream & cry.I thought that was the way the prophets of Baal prayed undecided I'm not criticising,just asking.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by sistawoman: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
So you guys that say you cant cry, would not even cry if a woman cut you deep to your soul?

If a woman that you loved with everything in you decided to throw you away? You mean to tell me at that moment in time you would just turn around and walk away?

What if this woman that you loved with everything ended things with you and you did all you could to hold back the tears and as you turned to walk out the door she grabed you and asked to kiss you good bye for one last time, would you then be able to hold back the tears?
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Phony200(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
Once when she hurt me bad, it's not really a bad thing except that the typical african man will swear to not having tear ducts.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2009
I'm embarassed seeing these replies. What do you expect when men have now become sissies?. You guys have sold your birthright to pusssy.
Its a shame. How can i cry in front of a woman? I'm supposed to be the man. No wonder chicks leave your weak asses every day.
I'm a general and generals don't cry !!!!!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2009
I'm embarassed seeing these replies. What do you expect when men have now become sissies?. You guys have sold your birthright to pusssy.
Its a shame. How can i cry in front of a woman? I'm supposed to be the man. No wonder chicks leave your weak asses every day.
I'm a general and generals don't cry !!!!!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
Try not to be too emotional too often
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by konti(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
it does not mean a thing.guys can pretend to cry to get a great deal of loving.so beware grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Oxone(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2009
it depends on the circumstances but it wont happen easily
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
i will rather bite a transfomer than do that rubbish!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by prudentcy(m): 1:53am On Jun 03, 2009
I never pray to cry in my life, why must i cry,is it for fun or what,i don't understand maybe you can explain,
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 3:12am On Jun 03, 2009
konti:

it does not mean a thing.guys can pretend to cry to get a great deal of loving.so beware grin
ghzg'x shzg i'm zgzlkinb z oug z xmzfg buy knos hos go plzy hix zfcx
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 03, 2009
You guys should see C2H5OH cry.

Mehn, na real sth sth to see
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 3:34am On Jun 03, 2009
LMAO Wth did I type up there? hahahahaa . sorry o konti , i had just got up from a fat ass nap.

toyin,
metala e wish i would cry. worst i've done was play sucker 4 a stupid girl that didn't deserve to have a polite gentleman like myself. now that i think about it, i should slap myself 5 times for that one.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 03, 2009
C2H5OH:

LMAO Wth did I type up there? hahahahaa . sorry o konti , i had just got up from a fat ass nap.

toyin,
metala e wish i would cry. worst i've done was play sucker 4 a stupid girl that didn't deserve to have a polite gentleman like myself. now that i think about it, i should slap myself 5 times for that one.
aRE YOU LIKE PLAYING SUCKER FOR EVERY GIRL?
I've never heard of you talk good abt any girl. se Adam Adams ni e ni? tongue
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 3:41am On Jun 03, 2009
ori e ti wo. what gives you the impression that i am playing sucker for evey girl. there haven't that many girls. the ones that have come haven't been anything serious or anything to write home about.

why are you bitching and worried sef? what's your own undecided . maybe when you're old enough to date you can get on my hype
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by expjb(m): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2009
seriously! those of you forming lia lia!
you wont know when you burst into 'yeh bla bla ayemi o, you this girl, embarassed'
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 03, 2009
The two years that separates our birth date must be giving you -ish to talk about.

Ain't no one bitching, boy! What do I expect from an egoistical son of a man like yourself?

Continue playing sucker jare. It fits you
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On Jun 03, 2009
FL Gators:

The two years that separates our birth date must be giving you -ish to talk about.

Ain't no one bitching, boy! What do I expect from an egoistical son of a man like yourself?

Is that play play fight or true true fight shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 3:52am On Jun 03, 2009
FL Gators:

i know what's wrong with you. you are jealous and bitter that i won't say yes to your proposal grin yeye psssshtiuuuuu. rubbish no good for wooden house. oshi o da ni'le pako.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2009
C2H5OH:

i know what's wrong with you. you are jealous and bitter that i won't say yes to your proposal grin yeye psssshtiuuuuu. rubbish no good for wooden house. oshi o da ni'le pako.
Proposal indeed grin grin
When you get one, ole gb'ori pako e wa so ooto lori NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 3:54am On Jun 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is that play play fight or true true fight shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
don't mind her. she's the sweetest little thing but she likes forming.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by origina9ja(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2009
Crying is normal to me and is a way to express your emotion. It would be strange if you didnt CRY. Men who cry aint pussy to me. Really i respect them for that and to nairalander men, begging to be tough you better dont kill ya self over being a big guy my ass. just admit that you cry sometimes when your really hurt or upset. its a healthy thing for a man to tears wether they are tears of joy or sadness
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by kayc33(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2009
@ topic

i dont think so
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by adewex(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2009
[b][/b]as for yeye cry never did that before.guys do that en route the trip to moscow(s x)lmao .i can do that 2 change my gal's mind not to leave me oo. love is in the air.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by bsanya(f): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
my bf once cried when i told him my ordeal with my ex.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Tranngirls(f): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
Well i as a woman has done alot of things in my life time to the men in my life and most of them dont cry, the ones that do well i dump them immediately. C2H5OH that is the chemical equation for alcohol why will u call yourself that
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by DrLorenz1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
Tranngirls:

Well i as a woman has done alot of things in my life time to the men in my life and most of them dont cry, the ones that do well i dump them immediately. C2H5OH that is the chemical equation for alcohol why will u call yourself that

I dont really think it alcohol he's calling himself. From what i can d3c0d3 from the name, i think its CAHROH or CAHSOH OR CZHSOH. I might be wrong, and i might be right. Perhaps he can tell us himself grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.