Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. (35185 Views)

Poll: Would you?

Yes: 36% (37 votes)
No: 36% (37 votes)
I'm not a guy: 27% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Can Lie Sha! / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Tos87(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
No,if i shud, not in public.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by scolobo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
yes sure i once did , i and my gal struggld n prayd deeply to get sum goals, for me, bt i got a cal dat day dat the stuf failed, i never cried at 1st but when i saw her crying and i rmberd her pain and struggle wit me . i cldnt help it as tears fell outta me, yes u can cry for gud reasonz , n i bet sum dudez can also fake cryn to achieve Bleep desire , u knw wat i mean , lol
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by md4real(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
what is the big deal? i did it and it proved to her i loved her.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by sexyLeamon(f): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2009
oh please I hate to see a guy cry, expect some family member die or something.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by labamo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2009
Cry,

I once cried in front of my gf, but they were crocodile tears, that really doesn't mean its not possible for me to shed tears in front of my present GF, it has to be something that really gets me on the edge,

Popoyeh!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by fizzure: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
HELL NO! For WHAT!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by BABE3: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2009
am obviously not a guy BUT, if he cries coz i hurt him, ill feel happy nd sad simultaneously, but if its 4 any oda reason besides d death of a loved 1, its not gbaski ataaaaallllllll    , by d way  , TO C A GUY CRY IS SWEET!!!!!!, especially when he feels too hot,  tongue grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by nelsont: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
wow! this is though, but i think its possible, and it depends what may occur in that present time, don't forget love is everything, so good or bad may occur at any time.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by airroseice(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2009
awww , c'mon mehn! , Not acceptible! No can't do!
Aint Manly, in my own opinion considered totally inappropriate for a dude (Xcluding P*S*I*S)
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by ifababa(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
To be honest with you all,I creid once in front of my Ex-girlfriend,She was really good girl and she threatened to leave me, threatened ? No she meant to leave me,because was caught in the act{you know what i mean} with another girl she has warned and i have also lied about several times, So i had to cry to convince her i wouldnt do it again and it was the devil that caused it , How the tears came i cant really explain and funny enough she started crying too when she saw the tears in my eyes and she forgave me,

Maybe Pretence cry i would call it but cry na cry and it worked for the purpose i wanted it to,

If your girl is not as forgiving as my own she might not forgive you ooo, so dont rely on my theory, make you no go enter life troubleo, I rest my case

Ifababa
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by origina9ja(f): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
ifababa u always have this your old story from no where
nice try sha
Nl guys pls dont be like ifababa oHHH!! his style/ methods wont work for ladies like me wink
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by jaybee3(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
No big deal?
Men are also allowed to show their soft side cool
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by edogram(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
Well no big deal, becos it’s all depends on the issue

if u have done a lot for her, and she turn it other way round. Crying is even too enough, somebody can even die of heart failure.

imagine if u trend a girl from university, after graduation she get married at ur back with other dude she meant in her school days, what will u do.?

So I can cry, but I never cried before to any girl.

One thing about me, tears are easy to come out from my eye if anybody offered me deeply and it pain me deep down But i don’t cried but tears will come out from my eye. This have been happen for my childhood.

. But another thing I don’t cry of death.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nezan(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2009
when a babe wants to use you, she cries. we men should learn to cry in front of our girls when we want to use them too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by zinnuraiin(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
BOH shit how can this be possible this is an automatic and really ABOMINATION
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by dzasta(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
god forbid
because say na she be the only bitch?
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
cry? i must be lovestruck
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by AmAlone: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2009
@ Topic

YES! - But Only In Front Of The United Nations. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by ifababa(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2009
origina9ja:

ifababa u always have this your old story from no where
nice try sha
Nl guys pls dont be like ifababa oHHH!! his style/ methods wont work for ladies like me wink

origina9ja i swear no be story oo ,na pure reality with high intent, Anyway im not sure you've ever cried before anyone before even at birth you just frown face, lol, So if i come in contact with you i would know youre the one, because i know how that face would look,
airroseice:

awww , c'mon mehn! , Not acceptible! No can't do!

Aint Manly, in my own opinion considered totally inappropriate for a dude (Xcluding P*S*I*S)

Anyway if you have to cry as a man,Cry with Dignity dont just open all your mouth to render bacterias homeless, funny ehn?
For ladies,Cry but with hidden intentions that would pay off, well its always like that for ladies sha, When they want to collect something or beg forgiveness for wetin dem dey always do wey we dey always catch them ,

You see if your instincts tells you that your lady is cheating on you,just challenge her with maybe 1 or 2 feable facts that you can lay your hands on, If she feels sober or starts crying ,then youre right, But if she didnt do anythingooo she would argue it t the last,then you'd know you were wrong, They are just too freaking emotionally weak and ORIGINA9JA dey try tell me say she different, okayoooo.

I Rest My Case
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by freezy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2009
OpeLovely:

He must be a mumu guy except for the rare romantics.

Spot on! So where's the man in him?  angry  Real men dont cry!!! (not in front of their women at least!)

And damn!!! You are the hottest thing I've seen in decades cheesy!!! Where d'u get such eyes from?
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by ProfJYK(m): 1:20am On Jul 13, 2009
i've done that just 1ce. i wont hide it for the sake of manly pride

in the middle of narating the events surrounding my kid sisters death, i lost it and let it flow. that emotion charged moment brought us closer. my only regret is that something of lesser importance pushed us apart just months after that. sniff sniff. tears.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Jan 14, 2010
Men who cry are babies, that's just an embarassment.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by waleski(m): 1:47am On Jan 14, 2010
someone has been digging up old threads cool cool cool
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by stanley4u(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
i only cry when i watch my dad n mom dyin in d hospital bed n i culd do ntin, dat was d last time i cried bt nt in front of my gf,
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by denny4ril: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2010
why will a man cry is what i am wondering about but of a truth, every lady sees such men as weak when they cry
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by olafolarin(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Men who cry are babies, that's just an embarassment.

Are babies not human?

Crying is the result of a particular state of mind, Most people cry when they looose loved ones,irrespective of the audience,
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by justineu(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2012
PeeDaVinci: by cry , wat do u mean?? just tear drops from your eyes, or you doing  that baa-baaa-baa-boo-boo-booo thing. If you mean tear drops, i can do that in front of anybody, even my kids (coz i am human), but that baa-baaa-baa-boo-boo-booo thing --NEVER, not in the presence of anybody,
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.