Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. (35048 Views)

Poll: Would you?

Yes: 36% (37 votes)
No: 36% (37 votes)
I'm not a guy: 27% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Can Lie Sha! / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Synthase(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Na chelsea fan e be jare that's why he de bear ethanol original ''shepe'' 4 lyf grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by touchmeder: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
i laugh. i shared my story on another thread(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=263446.msg3762194#msg3762194) but this makes me remember another one. i once had a friend at the university that asked me out for quite sometime. one day as he kept talking as usual he started crying and shit. Now this guy said he will jump from faculty 3rd floor or so. How many pple went to uniben here? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy (oya jump now lol)
honestly i weak i was abit confused and sorry for him but mostly embarrassed.
what a wimp. wer still friends till date sha
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by ononogbu(f): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
why
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Virgo83(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
Crying is part of that Nature in life.
One of the Mood you'll get into and you won't be able to control the Emotions it'll attract.

I have cried in front of my GirlFriend and thats make her understand the level i got Hurted. She eventually apologized for ill attitude and promised not to get me hurt again.

Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Zapence(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
« #72 on: Yesterday at 10:53:00 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm embarassed seeing these replies. What do you expect when men have now become sissies?. You guys have sold your birthright to pusssy.
Its a shame. How can i cry in front of a woman? I'm supposed to be the man. No wonder chicks leave your weak asses every day.
I'm a general and generals don't cry !!!!!

Now that's a real baby talking.

truth is; Crying doesn't make you less of a man, it doesn't mean you are weak, it doesn't mean you are a "sissy". ain't nothing wrong about a man crying, even before his girlfriend. the only thing is; what he is crying over, it is worth crying for? Now what is worth crying for, for a man, before his girlfriend, will differ from person to person, so in a way, it's more like a personal thing. but if you trully do love someone(that's if you really know and understand what love is, and that person cut you deep in the soul, for me, that's a good enough reason for a man to cry(if he wants to) before his girl.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by phatjoe(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
it is not a bad idea
we are humans not robots
cryin helps to relief one of stress
that would build up in future if one
tries to suppress it by not cryin.
this y men die before their time.
always of the opinion that they can
chest their emotions becos' they don't
wanna lose face or b seen as a weakling
before GF.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by jerryuffort(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
smileywhy not! yes i can cry in front of my girlfriend, since i'm in love with her, and we do the things we do together. cool
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by MissEZ(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2009
Its ok for a grown man to cry, especially if he is really hurt. Let just not make it a habit
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by djcrucifix(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
i don't see anything bad in crying in front of your babe. i know i can and i will if i can't help it.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by opuro(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
from where am from
MEN DONT CRY
UNDER ANY CONDITION!

unless we de act naija film where Ramson noa go de cry
in front of Geneviv nnji
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by slimfine(f): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2009
men and women have the same tear gland so for any man to try to surpress his when he gets hurt does not make him any more manly than those who freely express his emotions.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by 190: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
well i can of course cry in front of my gurl
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by BenHundred(m): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2009
I have cried in front of my girlfriend and i really don't see anything wrong in that. Guys are try way to hard to put up a front, tears are meant to be released; so do so.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by origina9ja(f): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2009
true talk
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by deb(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
cry because she hurts me? NO WAY!

If there is a need to cry for any other thing aside being hurt by her,
I will cry but it really must be something very deep and not this nonsense of 'crying
for a girl because she hurts me' Lai lai! angry
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by origina9ja(f): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
Mr tough
na u sabi
cry na cry regardless of the situation cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Meldrick(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
It depends on the type of cry. If you mean tears of joy as a result of hot combing she gives u when in action, ah ah grin. No wahala .As far as we both are combing and crying. grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Michelleee: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
"by cry , wat do u mean?? just tear drops from your eyes, or you doing that baa-baaa-baa-boo-boo-booo thing. If you mean tear drops, i can do that in front of anybody, even my kids (coz i am human), but that baa-baaa-baa-boo-boo-booo thing --NEVER, not in the presence of anybody, "

Ass hole!!!!!

Dats so funny!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by yjay(f): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
i've had an ex cry over me before, frankly speaking i was embarrassed for him cos it had never happen to me b4 & i ddnt know how to deal with it! i just kept begging & telling him it was ok but he just kept sobbing(noisily)!!!! honestly at some point i was disgusted, i think i'll pass
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by server34(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
Av cried in front of a new girlfriend. We just began dating and she refused to have SEX. I faked cry. . . . and we had Sex.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
server34:

Av cried in front of a new girlfriend. We just began dating and she refused to have SEX. I faked cry. . . . and we had Sex.
very noble accomplishment. you are praiseworthy.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
server34:

Musta been real desperate man. . . .
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by sistawoman: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
server34:

If women can use it as a weapon i dont see why men cant.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by sheriffman(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
Yes I can, but then it depends on what and why.But definitely not for what she has done to me or is directly responsible for.That tears will have to be for her absence.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Ekiti86: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
Yes I would cry in front of my girlfriend.

**That day will come when and if she can give me the best orgasm**  grin  cool
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by server34(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
sistawoman:

If women can use it as a weapon i dont see why men cant.

help me ask dem oh.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by latch(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2009
girls will always say they like a man that cries , don't believe it. Period.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Hesperus(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2009
server34:

LMAO! Correct gist. Abeg come online on facebook or messenger.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by honeric01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
Well, well, it's good to shed some tears but not in the front of a woman ( My opinion), except in front of my mom lol
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by OpeLovely(f): 2:38am On Jun 05, 2009
He must be a mumu guy except for the rare romantics.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by lucillia90: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
Guys could us it as a format!!! Wicked boyz grin grin grin grin cheesy grin angry lol
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by BTT(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2009
y not if necessary. i've done dat a couple of times b4. though sort of seems dif 4 me now anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.