Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi (62290 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) / Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s Palace & Golden Throne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by yomalex(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Lincoln275(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2015
wives will soon plenty
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Lincoln275:
wives will soon plenty
I tell you embarassed
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2015
LOZENGE:
I listened to his interview on tvc yesterday. he said, he had a child at the age of 19

That Girl still looks older than 21yrs
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by zubby29(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
log live the king and long may it continue
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by odutolasodiq(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
davidflipcy5856:
I think the dark lady on the left is the daughter while the other lady is the Queen
but the dark lady looks older... dont u think?

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Crixina(f): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2015
So this is my co-wife and step daughter to be?

Nice to meet you guys undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by KORLAR(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
I only came to check the daughter.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by fourpoints(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Pamelayoung: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
RickRichards:

He can make the earth quake.

I see!
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by playboy19(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
ModiKen:
I simply don't know what the fuss is about this Ooni of Ife.

How has that traditional title benefitted Ife people or Nigerians in general?

Please I need some cheering political news (if only PMB and his ministers wld do smtin productive soon), not Ooni this and Ooni that.

BTW, when is he taking a new, young wife; one old enough to be his daughter (as is the tradition)?

Smh angry

To educate you. He is henceforth the leader of the whole Yoruba Clan worldwide. He is not just a traditional ruler but the head of the whole Yoruba tribe all over the world. He is not even an Oba, he is Oonirisa. A living god with a small G. This is why you saw sultan of sokoto at his coronation. Those are his class.

If you ever come across his convoy, then you'd know how much importance even the govt attached to his throne. His security details is more than any governor's. No lie.

7 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by teebaxy(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2015
LOZENGE:
I listened to his interview on tvc yesterday. he said, he had a child at the age of 19
may be he impregnated a lady during his NYSC
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Ishopbest: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Lovely
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by sweatlana: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
bukit05:
Who is d wife and who is d daughter?

Same question here. I've even been looking for wrinkles to try and guess who is older undecided
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by lonelydora: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
I'm interested in seeing his Abobaku and family.

Pretty woman and daughter though.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by lurlah2014(f): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2015
CUTIES
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by dadebayo1(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2015
He said he gave birth at age 19 during the interview with tvc yesterday, guess the dark princess is the daughter... 19- the kings age will give you her age...
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by AAhmdi(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=Prymestrr post=40826569]daughter ko mother ni! NON n I mean NON of those ladies above can be his daughter. Not biologically anyway.
I'm tempted to say END TIME DAUGHTERembarassed[/quote
Even.... End time wife kiss kiss
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Drabrah(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2015
bukit05:
grin grin grin

& if d King is 41, as widely insinuated, then na "Catch dem young" he do
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ogoji(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2015
freshness2020:
They must be really young before They got that woman.

lmao!!!!!! grin woman indeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Btruth: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2015
bukit05:
O su mii oooo.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by francotunsco: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Some Nigerian babes will be like ...oops! He is married! My dream husband... dream husband kor dream hubby ni. Ode.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ralphblac(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2015
sherrylo:

Thank you ma sis o.
Who be mama and who be pikin?
this one na jamb question o
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Louislewis: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
[size=18pt]More wives are on their way. Madam be ready to welcome them. I know we shall count wife no 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc until we finally count youngest wife of Ooni of Ife.[/size]
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by LightofEarendil: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2015
bukit05:

The wife is sitting next to the king (i.e first picture). That is her place as a queen. You will also noticed she is the one wearing the royal beads on her neck. The daughter isn't wearing anything of such.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ralphblac(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2015
bukit05:
that lady (the wife) must be a step mother of the woman.(the daughter)
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Babyphinas(f): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Obviously beautiful
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by lagdmark(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
playboy19:

To educate you. He is henceforth the leader of the whole Yoruba Clan worldwide. He is not just a traditional ruler but the head of the whole Yoruba tribe all over the world. He is not even an Oba, he is Oonirisa. A living god with a small G. This is why you saw sultan of sokoto at his coronation. Those are his class.

If you ever come across his convoy, then you'd know how much importance even the govt attached to his throne. His security details is more than any governor's. No lie.
Why Yoruba people keep having small gods and worshiping them even till today ,they worship Tinubu and co also.
We in Delta state we worship only the Big God in Heaven and respect our Elders

3 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by balancediet(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
When u check the two pictures u will know who is tyhe wife and who is the daughter.
bukit05:
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Yakzo(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2015
The Oni, from d little i know, married at d age of 19. So, we should expect he has a grown up daughter as this.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ibisko04: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2015
LOZENGE:
Very good for him. This is the gain of early parenthood.
When you are 40 your first child is half your age.
If not for the economic situation in the country, it would have be the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Youngzedd(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Too many makeup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / Brazil adopts Yoruba as official language - Lekkigists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.