Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi (62287 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) / Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s Palace & Golden Throne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Sweetlemon(f): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Just one daughter?

Ha! My dear Olori start preparing for another olori soonest. cry cry cry
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by bewla(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
but more go follow abi
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by goodgate: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
ibisko04:
How old is the king for him to have this big girl as daughter.
He gave birth to her at 19,he's about 40 now.

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Missbizy(f): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Pikin look like mama and mama look like pikin!!!
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2015
I swear to God, some Yoruba people are Yoruba in name only,

First, to differentiate who is mother and who is daughter all you need to look for is iborun. Who is carrying iborun?

Lets assume you cant find iborun, then look at neckline.

If you are a responsible wife which neckline would you wear in public between these two to the coronation of your husband? Ehhn?

Some of you deserve a slap!

It is natural to have a child at 19. If it wasnt for delay due to academic studies and emploment, that is proper age to have child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by aremed(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2015
sherrylo:

Thank you ma sis o. Who be mama and who be pikin?
mama na both and pikin na both
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by braveheart008(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2015
ibisko04:

He had the daughter at the age of 19
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2015
The daughter put on white cloth, while is d woman on butter color cloth with beads
bukit05:
Who is d wife and who is d daughter?
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2015
playboy19:

To educate you. He is henceforth the leader of the whole Yoruba Clan worldwide. He is not just a traditional ruler but the head of the whole Yoruba tribe all over the world. He is not even an Oba, he is Oonirisa. A living god with a small G. This is why you saw sultan of sokoto at his coronation. Those are his class.

If you ever come across his convoy, then you'd know how much importance even the govt attached to his throne. His security details is more than any governor's. No lie.
Thank you so much
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by playboy19(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2015
lagdmark:

Why Yoruba people keep having small gods and worshiping them even till today ,they worship Tinubu and co also.
We in Delta state we worship only the Big God in Heaven and respect our Elders

Look I'm not a child. I'm not one of the tribal warriors on nairaland, so direct your message to them. Even at that, delta state is not one to claim holy in this country when it comes to idol worshiping.

4 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Smartresult(f): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Op why do u know they are lovely
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=ibisko04 post=40826372]How old is the king for him to have this big girl as daughter.
[40years]
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=ibisko04 post=40826372]How old is the king for him to have this big girl as daughter.
40 years
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
ibisko04:
40 years of age
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Sunnyade01(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2015
The ebony black girl is the daughter.

The black girl resemble the Oba. Like father like daughter.

The gele made the daughter look older, while the pancake made the mother look younger!

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by chinchum(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
The couple had the child as teenagers. Oba was 19, and mother was 16/17.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by jaymichael(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2015
ibisko04:
41 years old. the daughter should be around 22.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ModiKen(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2015
playboy19:

To educate you. He is henceforth the leader of the whole Yoruba Clan worldwide. He is not just a traditional ruler but the head of the whole Yoruba tribe all over the world. He is not even an Oba, he is Oonirisa. A living god with a small G. This is why you saw sultan of sokoto at his coronation. Those are his class.

If you ever come across his convoy, then you'd know how much importance even the govt attached to his throne. His security details is more than any governor's. No lie.

Dude u missed the point.

I don't care if the Ooni of Ife has a convoy longer than the "China wall" or if he is a "god".

I am merely asking, how has this traditional position benefitted the Yoruba people?

What development has been recorded in Yoruba land as a direct effect from Ooni of Ife's throne.

I am not Yoruba, so please enlighten me if there is any way Yoruba people have enjoyed one form of development or the other from the Ooni of Ife past and present.

Cos if there isn't, this is a waste of time IMO.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by mohciz69(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2015
see how the pikin set..make I sharpily find way wey I go tidy am!
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ThisMeansWAR: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2015
lagdmark:

Why Yoruba people keep having small gods and worshiping them even till today ,they worship Tinubu and co also.
We in Delta state we worship only the Big God in Heaven and respect our Elders
we yoruba s cherish our culture ... You worshipping big god in heaven given to you by the Jews and Arabs shows you really have no respect for your culture ...

By the way, its just a tittle. No one is worshipping anybody. Even the ooni is a Christian/muslim
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by lagdmark(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2015
playboy19:

Look I'm not a child. I'm not one of the tribal warriors on nairaland, so direct your message to them. Even at that, delta state is not one to claim holy in this country when it comes to idol worshiping.
Old man, we dey talk of how the youths will have direct benefits in terms of education and employment, you are yarning of security details, think!
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ThisMeansWAR: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Just one daughter?

Ha! My dear Olori start preparing for another olori soonest. cry cry cry
the world has moved beyond that wink
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ThisMeansWAR: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
ModiKen:

Dude u missed the point.

I don't care if the Ooni of Ife has a convoy longer than the "China wall" or if he is a "god".

I am merely asking, how has this traditional position benefitted the Yoruba people?

What development has been recorded in Yoruba land as a direct effect from Ooni of Ife's throne.

I am not Yoruba, so please enlighten me if there is any way Yoruba people have enjoyed one form of development or the other from the Ooni of Ife past and present.

its called preserving our culture .. All those are the jobs of governors ..and for tourist attraction

Queen of england is still the most reserved monarch in the world but does she do any of those thing you posted up there? No? Cos that is the work of prime minister ...

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by playboy19(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2015
ModiKen:

Dude u missed the point.

Look I'm very busy with work right now but to give a quick response to your question. There so many benefits that comes with the throne of the Ooni, one of them has been mentioned by the poster below. Another 2 quick (self explanatory) ones are;

1. Leadership
Consider the 4 major political regions in Nigeria ( The North, SW, SE, SS) and see how important leadership is. See why the north always win despite the fact that there are regions called the NE, NW and NC.

2. Sense of Identity. Loose it and loose everything you stand and hope for. There are Yorubas in Benin Republic and southern America, how do you think they'd feel knowing the leader of their origin? Because they do not live here doesn't make them less of Yoruba people.

I know you expected that I'd mention things like building schools and borehole and other crap you people refer to as development but without these above fundamental things, any supposed development is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by shumuel(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Ayopercent:
http://www.tori.ng/news/15401/meet-olori-adebisi-ogunwusi-the-lovely-wife-daught.html

Abi ooo, the Oba is just 41, and the ladies in that picture are old enough to the wife, so when did he birth her, the daughter,, age 18 ?
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Aseco(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2015
tobimillar:
na wah for this life oo... I can't even differentiate mother from daughter.. seems marrying a very young girl of like 18-19yrs has its own advantage..

He married her at age of 18yrs if it is nao our girls wil b ashame to marry
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Goodharoun: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Probably he had the daughter with another woman not this one. I could remember seeing his picture with the daughter during her graduation from one one of the universities in the UK this year. What we actually don't know is that, did he get her out of wedlock or wed-unlock? In any case, congratulations Ooni of Ife.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Kennydoc(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2015
ibisko04:

My brother, I tire o.
Ooni is said to be 40 years old, and that girl isn't anything less than 20, or even 25 years. How could she be the Ooni's daughter?
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Kennydoc(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
He was 19 years when he had the daughter.

Did he get married at 18, or he had premarital affairs with his girlfriend (the queen) which led to the birth of the daughter, and still later married the lady?
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by leighcon(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2015
People who grew up in Akobo area of Ibadan in the 80s to 90s and knew the Ogunwusi's and their side by side duplexes should know the true story.

Ooni's position must be respected, hence it won't be right for one to talk about his personal life online.
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ModiKen(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
playboy19:

Look I'm very busy with work right now but to give a quick response to your question. There so many benefits that comes with the throne of the Ooni, one of them has been mentioned by the poster below. Another 2 quick (self explanatory) ones are;

1. Leadership
Consider the 4 major political regions in Nigeria ( The North, SW, SE, SS) and see how important leadership is. See why the north always win despite the fact that there are regions called the NE, NW and NC.

2. Sense of Identity. Loose it and loose everything you stand and hope for. There are Yorubas in Benin Republic and southern America, how do you think they'd feel knowing the leader of their origin? Because they do not live here doesn't make them less of Yoruba people.

I know you expected that I'd mention things like building schools and borehole and other crap you people refer to as development but without these above fundamental things, any supposed development is nonsense.

You call building schools and giving people basic amenities crap?

I would assume it was a mistake.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation but I expected a more direct impact on the lives of the people due to all the hype given to the position.

BTW, if u dey busy for work, then why u kom dey use one eye dey look NL.

I dey suspect u.... cool tongue
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
the world has moved beyond that wink

The world, not Africa. Stop deceiving yourself.

Mention 5 African Kings with only one wife let's see. To make matters worse this one has only one child. A girl for that matter! My dear, leave that thing. Even if Kabiyesi does not marry again, EVEN IF, he will have mistresses that will bear him more kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / Brazil adopts Yoruba as official language - Lekkigists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.