Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. (54301 Views)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / What Jealousy Made Me Do / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Qualer: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Very much. Seriously, guys this transparent are very rare. Majority are Pinocchios & career liars.

so which of the above do you have at the moment!
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Chuukwudi(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themeselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue

My kinda guy.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Chuukwudi:

My kinda guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Qualer:

so which of the above do you have at the moment!

Lol, I'd like to believe none. I break out in hives when I hear lies. I'm really that allergic to BS.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Chuukwudi:

My kinda guy.

People are going to think you're gay lol. I get what you meant though. You're cut from the same cloth?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Qualer: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I'd like to believe none. I break out in hives when I hear lies. I'm really that allergic to BS.

mmmhhhhhh....

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by missKiffy(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Lol, the last comment tho smiley
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Vince77(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
NewSheriff:
He nailed nothing. The lady just acted nice and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Tell me you don't sometimes if not most times, notice people's lips.

Learn the meaning of a word before using it.
You nailed them all. 1000 Likes for you.

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by mikaael(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
i died grin

Eeeya...RIP

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by franco3075q(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Certifiedboss: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue

Don't conclude . He might sound honest on basic issues like lip balm but the day he's going to sleep out ,somewhere he won't want you to know don't expect same honesty . Deep den everyone is hiding something
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by sage2(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
That guy will make a faithful husband grin

...more like stupid and naïve husband.

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by OnankpaBa(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2015
funny
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by emajoe: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
That guy will make a faithful husband grin
.....because he returned the lips balm she?
Wait till comes home with lips stick and you will label him FAITHFUL.....?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue
the dude is a pusssy asss biitch jor.....ur woman doesn't dictate what u should or shouldn't do...if to say him colleague tell am make him still carry d balm go him for carry am,,then tell his biitch what d colleague said....Dude should grow some balls
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Don't conclude . He might sound honest on basic issues like lip balm but the day he's going to sleep out ,somewhere he won't want you to know don't expect same honesty . Deep den everyone is hiding something

True. Still commendable nonetheless, because most would have felt the need to lie in his situation to avoid rocking the boat or simply lie out of habit. Some truly do lie about the dumbest things

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by OnankpaBa(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
NewSheriff:
He nailed nothing. The lady just acted nice and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Tell me you don't sometimes if not most times, notice people's lips.

Learn the meaning of a word before using it.

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Famsey: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
stupidity:
Galz can jealous ehn.

I remember one day when I dey watch mojography with my bae, my penls stand erect, na xo my babe vex, say why my penls go stand for another girl wey I nor know

*ROTFL* see person see question cheesy

#questionforthegods
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

How saintly tongue

It depends on the woman and the relationship
Some women are so jealous& insecure that if he opens up it becomes a problem
How did U get it?
why would she give you?
stuff like that
I believe if there is trust and love you wont hide stuff from Ur spouse
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerian guys with poor mentality. What's the big deal in this?
The lady meant nothing. She wasn't crushing on him!!
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by sauceEEP(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2015
That guy na SISI... angry
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Kanmyos(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2015
I don't blame the girl.... she was just observant ....whereas the gf was not... the girl actually opened her eyes#SomeGirlsNoDeyAppreciateThereBfUntil..... another show interest.

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2015
emajoe:

.....because he returned the lips balm she?
Wait till comes home with lips stick and you will label him FAITHFUL.....?
because he told his girl the source....that does not neccesarily mean he would never cheat but by the story you can see he is a truthful person
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEli:
the dude is a pusssy asss biitch jor.....ur woman doesn't dictate what u should or shouldn't do...if to say him colleague tell am make him still carry d balm go him for carry am,,then tell his biitch what d colleague said....Dude should grow some balls

To us girls, he is boo material cheesy Maybe they just have an open type of relationship where none hides nothing from the other. It does get like that sometimes when two people who've been lied to in the past get together. They seek total transparency. Or could be that he was raised like that. Hope he doesn't get influenced cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by menxer: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Very much. Seriously, guys this transparent are very rare. Majority are Pinocchios & career liars.

That's why his gf is manipulating him like a Muppet, abi?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
sheriff.. Wtf is wrong with you? This is the second time you're doing this nonsense!

Don't do this again! Ever! Do not force my hand!
Who is this? Do I know you? If you aren't comfortable with people bringing your dumbness to light, then at least, use that concrete you call a brain before posting a comment.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by harristo(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2015
dachaste:
D fact dat d lady noticed his lips only means she had a crush on him

And what's wrong in having a crush on someone, paying attention to and caring for them.

Only an insecure girlfriend would feel threatened when they notice another girl act this way towards their guy.
A girl is not suppose to lose their mind when they see another girl show crush toward their guy, they are suppose to trust the guy to be able to properly handle any such girl.

But it is another thing entirely if the guy is untrustworthy though grin

But seriously I won't like it if I find my girl behaves like that towards another girl, it show that she is immature.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by lonelydora: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Beer foe the last poster. He nailed it.

Reminds me of "Uche face your work"
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2015
New meat (vag!na) is great, but what men NEED to understand is that, you can sleep with 100 women and think you're the man...But when you're broke or on your death bed etc... other girls are going to disappear but that one girl that you cheated on, disrespected, put on hold, and didn't appreciate is going to be right there by your side,, even though you don't deserve her....THAT IS LOYALTY! So appreciate a good woman when you have one. Because she's not with you cause she has to be, she is with you cause she wants to be.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2015
This guy is worse than a sissy, like wtf?

Chai! I can only imagine what that babe be doing to him.

Ya ndo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.