Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. (54300 Views)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / What Jealousy Made Me Do / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, just between you & me, right? wink As much as I like honesty & whatnot, I still keep extra change. I see it as "unexpected gift" tongue grin

Hehehehe. U little thief
One of these days I hope they dont grab U by the scruff of ur neck tongue
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehehe. U little thief
One of these days I hope they dont grab U by the scruff of ur neck tongue

For what? How is it my fault they can't count? tongue
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

For what? How is it my fault they can't count? tongue
Hmmmmm. And when U pay over I do t think they will return the excess
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmmm. And when U pay over I do t think they will return the excess

They do but I've also "lost" stuff in stores. Ever went to buy groceries & when you get home, you realise that they didn't pack all your stuff in, it's missing. That has happened to me quite a number of times, hence I don't feel bad when they give me extra change. Cashiers can be crooks too lol
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They do but I've also "lost" stuff in stores. Ever went to buy groceries & when you get home, you realise that they didn't pack all your stuff in, it's missing. That has happened to me quite a number of times, hence I don't feel bad when they give me extra change. Cashiers can be crooks too lol

Hmm. True there.So what's up? What mischief have U been up 2
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by MRSPEAKER1(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2015
lol
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmm. True there.So what's up? What mischief have U been up 2

None. Been a good girl tongue

You're up early today. Busy day ahead?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

None. Been a good girl tongue

You're up early today. Busy day ahead?

Yeah. You guessed right. Busy day
Hmm. Ur astrology compass seems on point today tongue
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yeah. You guessed right. Busy day
Hmm. Ur astrology compass seems on point today tongue

Lol @ astrology compass. Nope, just common sense with the side help of my spidey senses. Well, great day ahead, Butchy smiley
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ astrology compass. Nope, just common sense with the side help of my spidey senses. Well, great day ahead, Butchy smiley

Hehehe thanks, U 2 Punky kiss
Ill be taking time between 2 c What Ure up 2 wink
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehe thanks, U 2 Punky kiss
Ill be taking time between 2 c What Ure up 2 wink

Lol, ok. Laters smiley
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by shepherdnoble: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

so a faithful man is now mumu guy angry

is okay
Any mumu boy is always faithful n loyal to ladies who dey manage them... Are u not aware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.