Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. (54307 Views)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / What Jealousy Made Me Do / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It depends on the woman and the relationship
Some women are so jealous& insecure that if he opens up it becomes a problem
How did U get it?
why would she give you?
stuff like that
I believe if there is trust and love you wont hide stuff from Ur spouse

I concur. However, he still comes on top as the star here, because he doesn't owe the female co-worker his honesty, and yet he was honest with her too. I bet he's the type that returns extra change to the store cheesy
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue
You are prolly trolling.grin

But if not, the dude is more cowardly than saintly, I don't like such men at all.

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Odunharry(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
The guy is either being controlled by the woman of he simply doesn't have a mind of his own.

First, you cannot question how I got ordinary lip balm and expect an answer.

Two, you cannot ask me to return it because you have been seeing the state of my lips without offering any help.

The guy just 4 my hand big time.
the guy na Moi Moi
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2015
menxer:

That's why his gf is manipulating him like a Muppet, abi?

And where do you get the manipulation part from
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Ishilove:
The girl is insecure. I hope the dude doesn't plan on marrying her because she will show him pepper
This one don pass insecurity, the babe don tie the guy put for armpit.grin
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by lurlah2014(f): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2015
LOL
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Seriously? No biggie nah. It's just a colleague helping out a colleague. Rate of jealousy sha
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by harristo(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2015
freecocoa:
This one don pass insecurity, the babe don tie the guy put for armpit.grin

The babe is a psycho, is what you are saying grin
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2015
freecocoa:
You are prolly trolling.grin

But if not, the dude is more cowardly than saintly, I don't like such men at all.

Have you dealt with liars before? And I mean the type that lies so much you start to suspect that they might be crazy & in need of therapy? If you have, then trust me, you'd appreciate any form of honesty from people. I for one like this guy smiley
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Have you dealt with liars before? And I mean the type that lies so much you start to suspect that they might be crazy & in need of therapy? If you have, then trust me, you'd appreciate any form of honesty from people. I for one like this guy smiley
This has absolutely nothing to do with liars, we are talking about lip balm, ordinary lip balm.

Why would there be need to lie about it? To think the babe actually told him to return it and he did, jeez! Such a turn off.

Well, if you are into spineless guys, you can like him, we all like different things.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Odunharry(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
dominique:
So if iI have an extra lipgloss to spare for a colleague in this dry season that automatically means I'm flirting with him abi? Some gals need to take a chill pill.
lol.... very funny.. ordinary lip gloss.
People go just kill themselves with jealousy
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2015
harristo:

The babe is a psycho, is what you are saying grin
More like the dude is overly weak and the babe is a bully, playing on that.grin
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Tallesty1(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
The beans wey dem use cook the moi moi sef no be good beans.
Odunharry:

the guy na Moi Moi
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by obiorathesubtle: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
NewSheriff:
Who is this? Do I know you? If you aren't comfortable with people bringing your dumbness to light, then at least, use that concrete you call a brain before posting a comment.
I'm nobody...No.. You don't know me....!ok thanks.. If you're so smart, smarter than God himself, with the best Education even Oxford or Stanford can't offer, and you want/feel the need to educate underprivileged me.. I don't need it from you. I don't need anything from you.. I don't need you to bring it to light... I don't need my dumbness to change... I want to remain dumb.. For all the stars in the galaxy, I love being dumb... I love the fact that my "concrete" isn't half as good/functional as yours.. I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want.. I like the fact that anything I post isn't half as smart as the least smart thing you'll post... So, take your smartness, your Education, your pompousness, your bringing to light/enlightenment or whatever it is you have and mind your fÜcking business!

You did it the first time.. I overlooked, now you've done it again.. Iono who the fÛck you think you are, but I don't care.. Even if I post anything demeaning.. I'm responsible for it! I have never corrected anyone on a thread! I don't expect a Professor like you to correct me.. I don't need the correction!

I don't care if you think I'm dumb! Congratulations on being as Smart as God... I've been doing ok as a dumb guy all these years, I'll keep doing fine!

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by saintkel(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Most time I just dnt understand d difference btw d place of a galfrnd and a wife, infact wots d difference btw a GF and a WIFE
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Tayeni(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol...the Last poster nailed it.

She should have minded her business. undecided
bad grammar....it's "she should have mound her business"
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2015
freecocoa:
This has absolutely nothing to do with liars, we are talking about lip balm, ordinary lip balm.

Why would there be need to lie about it? To think the babe actually told him to return it and he did, jeez! Such a turn off.

Well, if you are into spineless guys, you can like him, we all like different things.

It's just about the lip balm to you maybe, but I see the bigger picture & it's saying a lot about his character as a person. Oh & some would have definitely lied about the lip balm #fact

I'm not into spineless guys. I'd eat them for breakfast grin But I do appreciate people with nothing to hide.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by godman01(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
The guy is either being controlled by the woman of he simply doesn't have a mind of his own.

First, you cannot question how I got ordinary lip balm and expect an answer.

Two, you cannot ask me to return it because you have been seeing the state of my lips without offering any help.

The guy just 4 my hand big time.
I believe the returning part is where the guy missed it.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by tpraiz(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue

Madam there's nothing saintly about the guy........

He's just been a womanRapper......#Na Wa o
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I'm nobody...No.. You don't know me....!ok thanks.. If you're so smart, smarter than God himself, with the best Education even Oxford or Stanford can't offer, and you want/feel the need to educate underprivileged me.. I don't need it from you. I don't need anything from you.. I don't need you to bring it to light... I don't need my dumbness to change... I want to remain dumb.. For all the stars in the galaxy, I love being dumb... I love the fact that my "concrete" isn't half as good/functional as yours.. I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want.. I like the fact that anything I post isn't half as smart as the least smart thing you'll post... So, take your smartness, your Education, your pompousness, your bringing to light/enlightenment or whatever it is you have and mind your fÜcking business!

You did it the first time.. I overlooked, now you've done it again.. Iono who the fÛck you think you are, but I don't care.. Even if I post anything demeaning.. I'm responsible for it! I have never corrected anyone on a thread! I don't expect a Professor like you to correct me.. I don't need the correction!

I don't care if you think I'm dumb! Congratulations on being as Smart as God... I've been doing ok as a dumb guy all these years, I'll keep doing fine!
Buuaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

See textbook grin grin You don't care yet you took out time to compose this lengthy stuff. grin

I'll quote anyone whenever I feel like and comment based on observation. You're not cool with it? Go hang yourself. grin
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
tpraiz:

Madam there's nothing saintly about the guy........

He's just been a womanRapper......#Na Wa o

The saintly part was said in jest. Womanwrapper not a bad accessory to have tongue
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's just about the lip balm to you maybe, but I see the bigger picture & it's saying a lot about his character as a person.

I'm not into spineless guys. I'd eat them for breakfast grin But I do appreciate people with nothing to hide.
Its also about the him as a person for me.

This is not being truthful my sister, this is a grown a$$ man being bullied and seeing nothing wrong in that, this kind of man is a no no, I bet if the lady that gave him the balm had insisted, he'd have taken it back to his babe saying "she refused to collect it o, she said she doesn't take back a gift she's given out, should I throw it away?"

Kai! I wish I know this guy in person, he'd grow some balls after I talk to him.grin
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Ishilove:
The girl is insecure. I hope the dude doesn't plan on marrying her because she will show him pepper

undecided
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by tpraiz(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The saintly part was said in jest. Womanwrapper not a bad accessory to have tongue

That's the problem with ladies....
They are always looking for guys that will take orders from them........!
Its well:::::::!
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by obiorathesubtle: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
NewSheriff:
Buuaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

See textbook grin grin You don't care yet you took out time to compose this lengthy stuff. grin

I'll quote anyone whenever I feel like and comment based on observation. You're not cool with it? Go hang yourself. grin
Lol.. You're so smart.. With the observation based comments.. Mr Observatory..

Look, I beg you! Please!.. Even if I type nonsense, blunders, grammatical errors, or I misuse words.... It's not your Job to tell me about it man, it's nobody's job infact.. Scroll past it... You'll save my calories that way. Thank You.. Compliments of the season Mr Sheriff.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by eightsin(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
That guy is a sissy.. allowing a woman to control him. In fact the woman has eaten up the reasoning part of his brain.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by pamshuga1(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Ha...if I be the girlfriend walahi we go dey use the balm together..lol.. See talk. If you know and trust your man I don't think you should panic ....I think this is trivial issue..the girlfriend should channel her energy to more productive stuff than a lip balm issue,or just ask her guy to throw away the damn lip balm and not acting like a drama queen.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Its also about the him as a person for me.

This is not being truthful my sister, this is a grown a$$ man being bullied and seeing nothing wrong in that, this kind of man is a no no, I bet if the lady that gave him the balm had insisted, he'd have taken it back to his babe saying "she refused to collect it o, she said she doesn't take back a gift she's given out, should I throw it away?"

Kai! I wish I know this guy in person, he'd grow some balls after I talk to him.grin

Well, just like abstract art, we're bound to see different things while gazing at the same picture. You see it as weakness & I see it as something rare. To each their own.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a guy like that. Mind you, not a wuss, just someone who tells it like it is & doesn't do the dance of thousand veils before you get a straight answer. We are shaped by our experiences after all.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by tamquezee(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Nothing is actually wrong in helping with a lip gloss. The jealous girl is uncivilized. A lesson to d guys, date a girl that has class and not anything that wore bra.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by needrealuvabj81: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2015
just like me. try me out and take me for free. i am cheap grin grin grin grin grin grin
misspicy:
That guy will make a faithful husband grin
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Jealousy jealous
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
just like me. try me out and take me for free. i am cheap grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.