Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

When A Girl Is Caught Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating (47793 Views)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / Girl Gets Caught Cheating When Clever BF Spots Unusual Object In Her Sexts (pix) / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
And what happens whena guy is caught cheating?
its a mans world:p
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by misspicy(f): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
its a mans world:p
and that should serve as an answer right?.... clap for yourself
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2015
benedictnsi:

No body is greater than you...... Just respect and value that makes it look as if they are.....

Person like you eeeh, if you handle me eeh i go testify d goodness of girls in my life grin
You have to respect higher powers wink I no sabi fight, so I troway salute for people wey fit. grin

Person like me? shocked
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by benedictnsi(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
leave my mention alone undecided

You suppose pay me sef.... I d waste my ink
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

and that should serve as an answer right?.... clap for yourself
papapapapa...i just clapped for masefcheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by THEconqueror: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Girl if u r caught cheating, and he says he forgive u after ur plea and I don't deserve u stuffs, just know his forgiveness is not real, even if he was sincere at that point, d whole show will always haunt him and u will receive cold treatment each time. Am yet to meet d man that can sincerely and really forgive that. Be real and faithful. Though it is sad to say, men get away with it, they get forgiven. Is just so unfair

The problem is not forgiving the cheats, chances are they will take it for weakness and still continue in the acts! A case comes to mind
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by kurupt007(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Girl if u r caught cheating, and he says he forgive u after ur plea and I don't deserve u stuffs, just know his forgiveness is not real, even if he was sincere at that point, d whole show will always haunt him and u will receive cold treatment each time. Am yet to meet d man that can sincerely and really forgive that. Be real and faithful. Though it is sad to say, men get away with it, they get forgiven. Is just so unfair

Sounds like words from experience, but you are not entirely right my dear in trying to generalize it, not all men fit into the bolded 'box' you just carved out
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:

Why does it have to be unfair ? Just go ahead and cheat whenever your man cheats, simple as that ,no?
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by DONSMITH123(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like a bird grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by moneyhungry(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Here we go again.
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by moneyhungry(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Double post..
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by macaranta(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Endtime Cheating girls.

OP true
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by LeQuadCore: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
OP SO YOU JUST WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND DECIDED THAT THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM TODAY
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by rita25(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
OLODO PUSSY VIOLATOR LIKE U........GERARAHIA MEHN
grin
obiorathesubtle:

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by haywire07(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
marvelck:
Most times, whenever a girl is caught cheating by her boyfriend, and she is looking for a way out of the relationship (just to cover her shame/guilt), you see her making up some lame excuses by telling her guy tales like '' It's not you but me'' or ''You are too good for someone like me, and I don't deserve you.'' Most girls say such things whenever they've bleeped up just to put the heat on their guy. It's usually a smart ploy used by most of them to arm-twist their guy and also turn the tables against him whenever she's caught cheating. You know some girls are usually smart only when they want to be mean or cunning. And some of these girls are choir girls, ushers or church workers in their various churches. You begin to wonder if they ever listen whenever their Pastors are preaching in Church. Cos, if you see the hearts of some girls, you go fear fear!

Exactly ..you are to good for someone like me .

I be like, so dis girl dey toast me for her mind o

Abeg gerrahere!!
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by prideofscience: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
I hate girls
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by loomer: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Khd95:
What exactly is ur point

I swear I I find the point like u o.
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by kandiikane(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
AishyWemsy:
I disagree.
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by prideofscience: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
U see u used the word ""SMART"" Here. Last time i put 4ward smart girls remain single till d day is Night. U guy don bliv me.
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Roks(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cheating in a relationship is fast becoming normal if not normal, more than 70% of individual between ages 20 - 40 have at least cheated on their partner more than once
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by ta4ba3(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

My dear d key dat opens many door is a master key but d door dat many key opens is a useless door

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by IAmTobore(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
And what happens when a guy is caught cheating?
Where was it written in the bible, that a woman had more than one husband?
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by tuminix(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

Na devils work. wink
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by viktor01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time post.

where is the sense in this?
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Famsey: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nairalanders and dia comments tho cheesy

But dats none of my business
*seeps milk*
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you don't like our cheating ladies. Kindly leave them for us. We still like them. They make our world go round.
x.x.x™
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
If u cheat a guy like me that's the end. I will tell u straight it over
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Lagacy007(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Well, we are humans, we ain't perfect.
If u don't wanna get hurt, it's better you have multiple sexual partners.
That way you won't be surprised when u get caught and she wanna end d relationship.
You can even decide to give her T-fare to leave.
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by youngguru23(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Meaning of this post abeg
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Eberex(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
looks like there are no real stories today for this to have made front page
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
From your speech, I can deduce that you are speaking from experiences but I want to point out something to you:

1. We are in the last days
2. The fear of God is no more in the eyes of men
3. Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily.....

But I have promise myself, I am going to make it to heaven

Job said I have made a covenant with my eyes, why then will I think upon a made?

This world can never stain me
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by gretblue: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
benedictnsi:

Laff ke.... Folo ke

Iraanu
Abi Una don run things before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.