Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

When A Girl Is Caught Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating (47803 Views)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / Girl Gets Caught Cheating When Clever BF Spots Unusual Object In Her Sexts (pix) / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by ogbonti: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
A man can cheat on his wife or girlfriend and know where to draw the line. He can still return back to his wife or girlfriend, loving her more and locking that runs girl out of his mind. Not allowing that fling mess up his home or relationship. This is possible because men are logical creatures. All things being equal, most men will think of the implications of things before throwing their stable relationship away. This is not so with women.

A WOMAN CANNOT EASILY SPLIT THAT... once a woman is messing with another man, the husband or boyfriend, if observant, will know too quickly beca use women are emotional creatures.

A man can have sex without falling in love, but except a woman is a prostitute, she can't receive a man's liquid during sex without feeling love/loved.

Some females have been known to conniving with the new chap who straffed them to take out their husband or supposed lover.

In summary, the dick and vagina have different stimuli to the brain. A dick is the attacker during sex, while a vagina is beaten up during sex.... Thi n k about it, who feels subdued after a fight, and becomes loyal? The victor or the victim? That's My 2 kobo

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by danton(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
She's like " I know am not good for you" bla bla women eh
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by chi4ik4(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
OP U are 100% correct, my gf did that to me, I have forgiven her o but never will I trust her again. but she must pay one day.
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Gofwane(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
And what happens when a guy is caught cheating?

*****modified******

wait wait wait hold it up like WTF shocked

So i saw this senseless topic this morning and I was thinking about how shallow some guys are and the next thing is for this piece of biased trash to make Almighty FP....seriously i don't care if am banned or not,the female mods are not doing their job because they have given way and power to the male chauvinistic nature which most of us have to endure daily and here we are again on Nairaland,Everything against females makes FP but those topics againt males are left to die in the abbyss of romance section....THIS INJUSTICE
*singing* that's the way it is things will never be the same, oh yeah :-p

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

*****modified******

So i saw this senseless topic this morning and I was thinking about how shallow some guys are and the next thing is for this piece of biased trash to make Almighty FP....seriously i don't care if am banned or not,the female mods are not doing their job because they have given way and power to the male chauvinistic nature which most of us have to endure daily and here we are again on Nairaland,Everything against females makes FP but those topics againt males are left to die in the abbyss of romance section....THIS INJUSTICE.... undecided
seun take note
Awwww, you poor baby kiss

*Pets her and puts chocolate in her mouth with one hand, while preparing a scathing FP worthy girl-bashing thread with the other*

Lyf iz gud, yes? cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by 211Observer(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

*****modified******

So i saw this senseless topic this morning and I was thinking about how shallow some guys are and the next thing is for this piece of biased trash to make Almighty FP....seriously i don't care if am banned or not,the female mods are not doing their job because they have given way and power to the male chauvinistic nature which most of us have to endure daily and here we are again on Nairaland,Everything against females makes FP but those topics againt males are left to die in the abbyss of romance section....THIS INJUSTICE.... undecided

seun take note
SHORONIYEN!
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by heilige(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
OPEN A NEW THREAD

misspicy:

*****modified******

seun take note
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by misspicy(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
JimiCoker:

Awwww, you poor baby kiss

*Pets her and puts chocolate in her mouth with one hand, while preparing a scathing FP worthy girl-bashing thread with the other*

Lyf iz gud, yes? cheesy
leave me jor undecided

seriously its unfair sad show me any reasonable sense in this post now
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

leave me jor undecided
Baby oya cum nau, lemme console you. Don't mind these naughty men joor, daz how they used to do cheesy

Show me where is paining you, lemme kiss the pain away grin
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by misspicy(f): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
JimiCoker:

Baby oya cum nau, lemme console you. Don't mind these naughty men joor, daz how they used to do cheesy

Show me where is paining you, lemme kiss the pain away grin
its my chest,that part inbetween gringrin
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by sursur(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Some lady can't do without cheating on their guy even if the guy is so nice to them there will still cheat on that guy a times for no good reasons,one need to trust his babe and at least before or along the course of trusting her u still need to examine her to see if she worth being trusted, I dated a lady that always criticised guy checking on their girl's phone I supported her action and second that I hate that behaviour too,in her presence i made her believe that i was a gentle man I don't care if she call or chat with other person "but if she com like sleep or go-far leaving phone for her gentle man then I fit just use few minute see wetin dey market " initially she was deleting her chat including mine too but along d line wot I saw made me understand that she was a harlot. I pass this story to my next babe and wot she did was to permanently lock her phone " she passworded everything ;simcard,memorycard,files,watsap,msg and phone . I still maintain gentleness and after sometimes I got her password and wen I check her whatsapp I saw bomb "she complain to a guy that she has not seen her mess yet o,and the guy reply that but I used condom na" .The one am dating now seem to look like an angel I love her so much that I don't want to loose her for anything ,so I have vow never to check her phone again even if she say look my whatsapp I will close my eyes .it takes the grace of God for girls not to cheat on her guy . So I rest all my trust on God for a good wife .
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by fireforfire: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time yeye post
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by abbey621(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

leave me jor undecided

Last time I checked, this is a free country and a free forum. People share ideas and feelings, it's up to you to participate in the discussion or not. Nobody forced you! The Op wanted to point out how the minds of most women are complex and the little tricks used by them to ease their guilty conscience when cheating, I don't think it's senseless, a little brief and generalized but not senseless!
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by fpeter(f): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
marvelck:
Most times, whenever a girl is caught cheating by her boyfriend, and she is looking for a way out of the relationship (just to cover her shame/guilt), you see her making up some lame excuses by telling her guy tales like '' It's not you but me'' or ''You are too good for someone like me, and I don't deserve you.'' Most girls say such things whenever they've bleeped up just to put the heat on their guy. It's usually a smart ploy used by most of them to arm-twist their guy and also turn the tables against him whenever she's caught cheating. You know some girls are usually smart only when they want to be mean or cunning. And some of these girls are choir girls, ushers or church workers in their various churches. You begin to wonder if they ever listen whenever their Pastors are preaching in Church. Cos, if you see the hearts of some girls, you go fear fear!

I guess you're speaking from experience or you were recently dumped. grin
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
sursur:
Some lady can't do without cheating on their guy even if the guy is so nice to them there will still cheat on that guy a times for no good reasons,one need to trust his babe and at least before or along the course of trusting her u still need to examine her to see if she worth being trusted, I dated a lady that always criticised guy checking on their girl's phone I supported her action and second that I hate that behaviour too,in her presence i made her believe that i was a gentle man I don't care if she call or chat with other person "but if she com like sleep or go-far leaving phone for her gentle man then I fit just use few minute see wetin dey market " initially she was deleting her chat including mine too but along d line wot I saw made me understand that she was a harlot. I pass this story to my next babe and wot she did was to permanently lock her phone " she passworded everything ;simcard,memorycard,files,watsap,msg and phone . I still maintain gentleness and after sometimes I got her password and wen I check her whatsapp I saw bomb "she complain to a guy that she has not seen her mess yet o,and the guy reply that but I used condom na" .The one am dating now seem to look like an angel I love her so much that I don't want to loose her for anything ,so I have vow never to check her phone again even if she say look my whatsapp I will close my eyes .it takes the grace of God for girls not to cheat on her guy . So I rest all my trust on God for a good wife .

Nice post but instead of saying ladies why don't you use the word 'people' since we all know men and women cheat, it's human nature!
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by noblegrex: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

No long thing, go and sin no more.if' possible'
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by misspicy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
abbey621:

Last time I checked, this is a free country and a free forum. People share ideas and feelings, it's up to you to participate in the discussion or not. Nobody forced you! The Op wanted to point out how the minds of most women are complex and the little tricks used by them to ease their guilty conscience when cheating, I don't think it's senseless, a little brief and generalized but not senseless!
Who ask you for your life history....Mr BusyBodyCorrector :-v
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by abbey621(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

Who ask you for your life history....Mr BusyBodyCorrector :-v

Who asked you for your life's history?....Mr BusyBodyCorrector :-v

Now you've been corrected! grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Candyrain(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by misspicy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Candyrain:

shocked shocked shocked
shockedshockedshocked
my inlaw....thats my daddy o
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by misspicy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
abbey621:

Who asked you for your life's history?....Mr BusyBodyCorrector :-v
Now you've been corrected! grin grin grin grin
Go suck a d!ck man cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Candyrain(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
shockedshockedshocked
my inlaw....thats my daddy o
You sure about that?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

Go suck a d!ck man cheesy

Go and suck grin grin grin grin I'm getting tired of correcting you!
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

Jξ$υڪ!! shocked shocked shocked

Why do you insist on spoiling me, Spicy? You know I'm undefiled lipsrsealed

*Dives into her bosom to place a healing kiss* grin
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by misspicy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
JimiCoker:
Jξ$υڪ!! shocked shocked shocked
Why do you insist on spoiling me, Spicy? You know I'm undefiled lipsrsealed
*Dives into her bosom to place a healing kiss* grin
shockedcheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

shockedcheesy
Feel better? wink

Told ya tongue
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by niyidenrele: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
ogbonti:
A man can cheat on his wife or girlfriend and know where to draw the line. He can still return back to his wife or girlfriend, loving her more and locking that runs girl out of his mind. Not allowing that fling mess up his home or relationship. This is possible because men are logical creatures. All things being equal, most men will think of the implications of things before throwing their stable relationship away. This is not so with women.

A WOMAN CANNOT EASILY SPLIT THAT... once a woman is messing with another man, the husband or boyfriend, if observant, will know too quickly beca use women are emotional creatures.

A man can have sex without falling in love, but except a woman is a prostitute, she can't receive a man's liquid during sex without feeling love/loved.

Some females have been known to conniving with the new chap who straffed them to take out their husband or supposed lover.

In summary, the dick and vagina have different stimuli to the brain. A dick is the attacker during sex, while a vagina is beaten up during sex.... Thi n k about it, who feels subdued after a fight, and becomes loyal? The victor or the victim? That's My 2 kobo
ma guy ,make I meet u na,u r just toogbaski ....call me,08111493888...coz u v just sed wot got me & ma bae separated.....m feeling u,seriously...
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by cirmuell(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Must you mods put all these random bullshìts in FP ni? mtcheew
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by AishyWemsy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Why does it have to be unfair ? Just go ahead and cheat whenever your man cheats, simple as that ,no?
is unfair because man claim it's a mistake and u forgive them, but men won't and can't accept any reason, most women will forgive may forget, but men may forgive but can't forget. So get it straight
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by AishyWemsy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
kurupt007:

Sounds like words from experience, but you are not entirely right my dear in trying to generalize it, not all men fit into the bolded 'box' you just carved out
dear ode, majority carry the vote
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by truesignal(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
marvelck:
Most times, whenever a girl is caught cheating by her boyfriend, and she is looking for a way out of the relationship (just to cover her shame/guilt), you see her making up some lame excuses by telling her guy tales like '' It's not you but me'' or ''You are too good for someone like me, and I don't deserve you.'' Most girls say such things whenever they've bleeped up just to put the heat on their guy. It's usually a smart ploy used by most of them to arm-twist their guy and also turn the tables against him whenever she's caught cheating. You know some girls are usually smart only when they want to be mean or cunning. And some of these girls are choir girls, ushers or church workers in their various churches. You begin to wonder if they ever listen whenever their Pastors are preaching in Church. Cos, if you see the hearts of some girls, you go fear fear!

A true narration of what went down between myself and my ex girlfriend. She's married to a guy she met and dated for three months.
Re: When A Girl Is Caught Cheating by cooker: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
ogbonti:

not all men draw lines between wife and side chick tongue some guys ruin their homes because of side chicks it happens a lot; some men beat their wives because of side chicks a lot of men allow themselves to get emotionally involved with side chicks cool not all men are logical ; some girls have sex with men without falling in love kiss some sleep with men for fun yes there are girls like that kisssome girls that have being treated badly by guys have sex with men just to ease sexual urge tongue without emotion because they do not want to get hurt smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.