Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (20600 Views)

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Absolutely Lobish
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by naijaboiy: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

he has reset her thinking faculty gringringrin
And she has gone gaga grin

Oyind17:

That girl is sick.
dicck can't get me excited no matter how good it is.
I feel she's an attention seeker.
grin
I know you are pretending and trying to form but i'll just let you be. cheesy

It's either you have not received a good dick in your life before or you are just trying to be the normal withdrawn nigerian woman. It's your choice to pick. wink
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by chimah3(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2015
Smh! End time dick cry
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by schumastic(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2015
They such Dick, Dick of destiny lol...
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by schumastic(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Good for her that the tasted the sweetest fruit of nature tongue

ah kashy you don spoil finish hehehe
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by schumastic(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
see you.black american girls are raw.they say anything on their mind.

is called freedom of speech
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Is that your own way of saying "I'M IN"

Your big nine will be wasted on me, darling. Unless it's flashing lights or something, I probably won't think anything special about it. Like the saying goes, you've seen one, you've seen them all tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your big nine will be wasted on me, darling. Unless it's flashing lights or something, I probably won't think anything special about it. Like the saying goes, you've seen one, you've seen them all tongue

whooll up! whool up!! U haven't seen mine tongue

**checks Trouser's Zip**

grin grin grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

And she has gone gaga grin

grin
I know you are pretending and trying to form but i'll just let you be. cheesy

It's either you have not received a good dick in your life before or you are just trying to be the normal withdrawn nigerian woman. It's your choice to pick. wink
Dick is dick whether good or not, even if I've been hit by a good dick its my privacy wink.
Maybe she has being eating carrots and this is her first cucumber or guys were using her to learn .

Most of them are belly dancers

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by naijaboiy: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Dick is dick whether good or not, even if I've been hit by a good dick its my privacy wink.
Maybe she has being eating carrots and this is her first cucumber or guys were using her to learn .

Most of them are belly dancers
"EXCITEMENT" emphasis on that word.

And a dick is not a dick. We have them in different sizes,shapes and colour and every woman has her own spec. It's not like a pússy that is just one deep hole between a woman's leg.

Capisce? cheesy
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

whooll up! whool up!! U haven't seen mine tongue

**checks Trouser's Zip**

grin grin grin

I don't need to tongue

I just knew that after this thread, every two-thrusts dude with their maggot size equipment was gonna come claiming glory grin Kikiki. NL guys never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

"EXCITEMENT" emphasis on that word.

And a dick is not a dick. We have them in different sizes,shapes and colour and every woman has her own spec. It's not like a pússy that is just one deep hole between a woman's leg.

Capisce? cheesy
Of what use is a big dick if it can't satisfy a woman? truth is most women pretend during sex.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't need to tongue

I just knew that after this thread, every two-thrusts dude with their maggot size equipment was gonna come claiming glory grin Kikiki. NL guys never disappoint.

i have nothing nice to say again. . . last time i checked, Mouth or words don't do the Fuccking tongue
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by naijaboiy: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Of what use is a big dick if it can't satisfy a woman? truth is most women pretend during sex.
You are digressing to a totally different topic. A dick is not a dick and that is the main issue here.

If your man is not able to satisfy you then you blame him and not generalize on the sexual prowess of every man.

From the way you sound,you are among the women who pretend during sex and you are the one doing yourself. Why not tell your partner what you enjoy and what you don't?

At least this thread is a perfect proof that not every woman pretend. There are men that actually give it hard and there are women who receive it too.

So go find yours. wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by misspicy(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2015
see arguments ontop d!ck matter...this bae just made some guys happy grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by sinizia: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2015
I feel she's seeking attention and in a wrong way. But if she ain't, then shout-out to that nigga wherever he is!!

Her outbursts are still condemnable though.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Pucaxo(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2015
She's obviously an attention seeking thot!
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by CaroLyner(f): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

is called freedom of speech
nigerian girls hold back when it comes to that kinda topic tho. dreyl
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
She's obviously an attention seeking thot!
undecidedI beg to differ...

I think She's Open-minded and bold..grintongue

...When something's so Good, You gotta tell the whole world!wink
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by sweetgala(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:

That girl is sick.

dicck can't get me excited no matter how good it is.
I feel she's an attention seeker.

I feel for you, make real nigga hit you from the correct spot you'll speak in tongues.

I've made a few girls cry in joy whole taking D.. Real talk
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by anigbajumo(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2015
badt Nigga,she hit her wella,I salute the guy for job well done.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Pucaxo(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedI beg to differ...

I think She's Open-minded and bold..grintongue

...When something's so Good, You gotta tell the whole world!wink

LOL, yea but not this way....

She should've just dropped a few hints for her followers to decode... Not mentioning *dick* *dick* *good dick* everywhere like a b!tch in heat.

She's obviously seeking to get popular and increase her followers and apparently, its working. grinwink
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2015
sweetgala:

I feel for you, make real nigga hit you from the correct spot you'll speak in tongues.

I've made a few girls cry in joy whole taking D.. Real talk
Not everyone is dicck crazy

I may enjoy it while it last but thereafter to hell with it
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by sweetgala(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Trust me when I tell you this as a man, the surest way of keeping a sidechic is great sex.

And the funny thing from experience is , it's the professional chics with the nice job, living well, penthouse living that fall over themselves most for great dick.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:

LOL, yea but not this way....

She should've just dropped a few hints for her followers to decode... Not mentioning *dick* *dick* *good dick* everywhere like a b!tch in heat.

She's obviously seeking to get popular and increase her followers and apparently, its working. grinwink
Well, people have different Approach to things... That shouldn't be An issue, should it?
-Either ways, She still passed the message across...wink

LoL! PS---She Wasn't denying the fact that she was on Heat...Hell!

"I need that d1ck right now"...That clearly screams Heat!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2015
sweetgala:

Trust me when I tell you this as a man, the surest way of keeping a sidechic is great sex.

And the funny thing from experience is , it's the professional chics with the nice job, living well, penthouse living that fall over themselves most for great dick.

Hehehe. Ok. What you're saying has a grain of truth though, as I've also seen successful women bowing hard, usually for a good for nothing bum with only his dick under his belt

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Pucaxo(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, people have different Approach to things... That shouldn't be An issue, should it?
-Either ways, She still passed the message across...wink

LoL! PS---She Wasn't denying the fact that she was on Heat...Hell! "I need that d1ck right now"...That clearly screams Heat!!!!!!!

Hehehehe... You are comical as well as brilliant cheesy

I've seen chics on twitter resort to all sorts just to get feather brained niggaz to squeez that "follow" button.

I still think she's tryna increase her followership. Bite me! grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by sweetgala(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. Ok. What you're saying has a grain of truth though, as I've also seen successful women bowing hard.

It also depends on what guy, I'm an intellectual brother type, now mix that with my street knowledge, I find them the easiest to engage because they know what they want and are willing to explore.

Many girls are looking for maga these days even here in EU, to them a guy is some kinda of ATM, they've had sex for material gain so many times it has devalued. They aint here for the sexual and intellectual satisfaction, they here for the guccu bag, Jimmy choo and the champagne life

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2015
All dicks are not same. The best dick i'v ever had was in 2008 an engineering student who takes weed. I almost ran mad always running to his hostel,i ignored other engine guys toasting me. It was so bad that I told all my engine friends about him, the dude didn't understand why people hailed him so much. Till date he has no contender,the guy was good. First car sex I had,first balcony sex,first club sex,destroyed the toilet seat,first roof top sex,we did it everywhere. Abeg lemme stop here before some kids start shouting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by RoyalBlak007: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2015
End Time Diick
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:

Hehehehe... You are comical as well as brilliant cheesy

I've seen chics on twitter resort to all sorts just to get feather brained niggaz to squeez that "follow" button.

I still think she's tryna increase her followership. Bite me! grin
There's no Convincing You, Huh?undecided

I could make You see things my way, ya know!? heard of Girl'sPower?cool

PS---the flattery was welcomed..wink More please?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.