Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (20591 Views)

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:
Lol Edo
Same ni. smiley
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Francis95(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

"EXCITEMENT" emphasis on that word.

And a dick is not a dick. We have them in different sizes,shapes and colour and every woman has her own spec. It's not like a pĂșssy that is just one deep hole between a woman's leg.

Capisce? cheesy
chai ... NaijaBoi ... Master of sex matters
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Francis95(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:

Well I never measured it but I think it's a bit longer than a normal ruler when not erect,when fully erect it's way longer,not so fat and not so slim,just normal. He could last more than an hour,depends on the place,those outside scenes are normally sweeter and hotter,his thrusts were gentle except I pleaded I wanted it harder. If u'v been with a tall lady u would understand how deep any size could fit in. You need more details?
After reading your comments.. I just felt like breaking my virginity..but am highly determined to keep it no matter the temptation.....

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Michellla:
Lol reminds me of nicki's minaj song.

it aint your spit game,
its your dickk game.
that got me walking round ready to wear your big chain. grin

Girls that rap turn me on men! Jeez
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by x6blade(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Which kain nonsense be this
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Niceman4u(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Madness every where. 1st degree stupidity all over.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
F50:

Girls that rap turn me on men! Jeez
i love rap smileycheesy
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by mentorken05(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time dick
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Very sick hoe undecided

She haven't tasted my 9inches heavenly anionted deek angry
alberto2gay grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
ggrin:
alberto2gay grin
Alakoba oshi undecided

Na u make Ori ife throw me for cell throway key for lagoon abi undecided grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Alakoba oshi undecided

Na u make Ori ife throw me for cell throway key for lagoon abi undecided grin
dem don sack her na gringringrin........make I help u thief prison keycry grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Michellla:

i love rap smileycheesy

Its very evident dear!
When I was ur age they used to call me DMX grin

Eve was my best female rapper, but now I have to give it to Nicki Minaj.

My best female singer was Pink kiss
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by SurefireAsoOke: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is serious.

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
ggrin:
dem don sack her na gringringrin........make I help u thief prison keycry grin
make i call mods and other police for here grin

u sef must go jail go chop soured beans grin grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
make i call mods and other police for here grin

u sef must go jail go chop soured beans grin grin
why evils? sadcryembarassed...........I no well oembarassed
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
F50:

Its very evident dear! When I was ur age they used to call me DMX grin
Eve was my best female rapper, but now I have to give it to Nicki Minaj.
My best female singer was Pink kiss
Dono them but i bet they are dope smiley
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Ab025(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Michellla:

So who are ur favorite rappers??
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ab025:

So who are ur favorite rappers??
I like wizkhalifa,drake,wayne,eminem,chipmunk, & nicki of course
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Michellla:

You can bet with fuel trust me...they were good. Try and Google and download "Family Portrait by Pink" you may still shed tears from it. cry
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
ggrin:
why evils? sadcryembarassed...........I no well oembarassed
Goat lasan grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by tonididdy(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2015
BoboYekini:
He was a yoruba boy, right? smiley
pffff....you wish
petkruz:

Lol Edo
EDO boy repping....osalobua aw yan etin

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by suave558(m): 3:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Following that conversation tho grin undecided
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by iamrealdeji(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2015
petkruz:

Well I never measured it but I think it's a bit longer than a normal ruler when not erect,when fully erect it's way longer,not so fat and not so slim,just normal. He could last more than an hour,depends on the place,those outside scenes are normally sweeter and hotter,his thrusts were gentle except I pleaded I wanted it harder. If u'v been with a tall lady u would understand how deep any size could fit in. You need more details?
normal ruler like how? If you mean a normal 12 inch ruler,then you're lying. No flaccid dick is 12inch long and no erect dick is like 15 inch long. Haba,does it almost touch his knee flaccid? If you say small math set ruler,well,that's possible,but 1 feet ruler when flaccid,that's 100percent lie. Even the world's largest dick is not close to a feet flaccid

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Goat lasan grin
animal lasan cheesy
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by iamrealdeji(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

i'm kinda surprised you don't know Eve and DMX pal. They were the movers and shakers in the early 2000's. DMX was so great that he dropped 5 consecutive number one albums,i doubt if anyone has broken that record till date,he had superb storyline in his songs,an good wordsmith,he shoot nice videos and he hangs around with his dogs. But the fame depreciated and he the celebrity life later turned him to a crack head,he was so much addicted that he sniffed all the millions of dollars he made through his nose and later trying to do crime to sniff,he once attempted to steal a car to sniff. Eve was the Lil Kim of early 2000's and the ruff Ryder first lady,DMX was the Ruff Ryders poster child with the likes of Jadakiss,Sheek Louch,Styles P,Drag-on in the crew,Swizz Beatz was their producer. DMX actually brought Swizz Beatz into limelight. I like the fact that you love rap though,many Nigerian girls don't like rap and I see those that don't as not social enough and don't know what's happening, but those that do turn me on. I see girls that love rap as intelligent enough to be poetry enthusiasts and I see them as girls that really know what's happening outside Nigeria
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
animal lasan cheesy
No gender again? undecided

And a year ago i was tripping for ggrin undecided
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
No gender again? undecided

And a year ago i was tripping for ggrin undecided
help me find gender na
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
help me find gender na
Ewu, Na me born u? undecided

Transgender oshi grin

i miss u sha grin grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Ewu, Na me born u? undecided

Transgender oshi grin
i miss u sha grin grin
miss me ke?
Me or ggrin?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
miss me ke?

Me or ggrin?
U na undecided

Abi u and Ori ife don dey share Account
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
U na undecided

Abi u and Ori ife don dey share Account
I jus hate this erukumakanaki guy angry

#bringbackourAlberto2gay embarassed
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
I jus hate this erukumakanaki guy angry

#bringbackourAlberto2gay embarassed
Werey na till next year before Prison gat go open embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.