Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (20598 Views)

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by RoyalBlak007: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:
All dicks are not same. The best dick i'v ever had was in 2008 an engineering student who takes weed. I almost ran mad always running to his hostel,i ignored other engine guys toasting me. It was so bad that I told all my engine friends about him, the dude didn't understand why people hailed him so much. Till date he has no contender,the guy was good. First car sex I had,first balcony sex,first club sex,destroyed the toilet seat,first roof top sex,we did it everywhere. Abeg lemme stop here before some kids start shouting.
You are right....
shocked lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by misspicy(f): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:
All dicks are not same. The best dick i'v ever had was in 2008 an engineering student who takes weed. I almost ran mad always running to his hostel,i ignored other engine guys toasting me. It was so bad that I told all my engine friends about him, the dude didn't understand why people hailed him so much. Till date he has no contender,the guy was good. First car sex I had,first balcony sex,first club sex,destroyed the toilet seat,first roof top sex,we did it everywhere. Abeg lemme stop here before some kids start shouting.
kikikikiki cheesycheesycheesy @bolded

power of the great d!ck
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Pucaxo(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
There's no Convincing You, Huh?undecided

I could make You see things my way, ya know!? heard of Girl'sPower?cool

PS---the flattery was welcomed..wink More please?undecided

Hey! I'm starting to weigh the possibility of that twitter handle being Yours! gringrin

Okay bby, feel free to use "girlpower" on me anytime... Let's see how far that takes you wink

I hardly say stuff I don't mean... its my observation tho.. undecided
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:

Hey! I'm starting to weigh the possibility of that twitter handle being Yours! gringrin

Okay bby, feel free to use "girlpower" on me anytime... Let's see how far that takes you wink

I hardly say stuff I don't mean... its my observation tho.. undecided
Uh...mine!??.Trust me..

If I had half her wits and boldness...I'd be the next Kim kardashian...grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Pucaxo(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...mine!??.Trust me..

If I had half her wits and boldness...I'd be the next Kim kardashian...grin

Make a sexx tape. I'll contact Ryan Seacrest tongue
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Favolly(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Chai! Very funny something
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by schumastic(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

nigerian girls hold back when it comes to that kinda topic tho. dreyl

if you ask me, i would say most naija girls are hypocrites n no offense on that
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by CaroLyner(f): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

none taken.its fact
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by spicy244(f): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:

That girl is sick.

dicck can't get me excited no matter how good it is.
I feel she's an attention seeker.

Like seriously? Guess u haven't had one before.Ain't a sex fan but i can tell when u have a very good one, you will be over excited.From experience

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by spicy244(f): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

Sure naija guys made them hypocrites. They believe if they are real and outspoken on issues like that, they are bad.
Don't forget everybody wants that very good gal
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
spicy244:

Like seriously? Guess u haven't had one before.Ain't a sex fan but i can tell when u have a very good one, you will be over excited.From experience
Lol, that you have to announce?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
lmaooo... Twitter user @areycc lost her mind yesterday, guys after having the best sex of her life and suddenly found herself missing the guy and craving for his dick like crazy.

Read the insane tweets she posted. Real crazy stuff!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/girl-cries-out-on-twitter-after-having.html

Nah dis type of people make drake sing "hotline Bling" wink grin cheesy cool
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:
Do not stop, you need to avail us the details.
Like was it the size? how long he lasted?, his thrusts? or perhaps the shape even that really drove your engines wild?
or the spontainety of the places it occurred?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by schumastic(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2015
spicy244:

Sure naija guys made them hypocrites. They believe if they are real and outspoken on issues like that, they are bad.
Don't forget everybody wants that very good gal

some of us wants the bad girls cus the good girls will still turn bad, so was the point waiting for a good girl when she will turn bad later on grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by liketop: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
cool
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by qboi3000: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
In short...... ya'll talking abt dicks...... grin......smh.....
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by pbs4real(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Michellla:
Lol reminds me of nicki's minaj song.

it aint your spit game,
its your dickk game.
that got me walking round ready to wear your big chain. grin
meek millz don hear am grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by flokii: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na wa oh
bro.. you sef talk am

person pikin o.

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by spicy244(f): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, that you have to announce?

Ain't supporting her announcing on social media BUT when u do ,u can be over excited
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Qualer: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:

if that is you on your profile pic, we need to see so i can 'erase' that memory cool

#theeraser grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Qualer: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Good for her that the tasted the sweetest fruit of nature tongue

coming at you... very sooooon babe wink
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Qualer:

if that is you on your profile pic, we need to see so i can 'erase' that memory cool

#theeraser grin

Hahaha oh really?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Qualer: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:

Hahaha oh really?

word, babe!!
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
blublahd:

Do not stop, you need to avail us the details.
Like was it the size? how long he lasted?, his thrusts? or perhaps the shape even that really drove your engines wild?
or the spontainety of the places it occurred?

Well I never measured it but I think it's a bit longer than a normal ruler when not erect,when fully erect it's way longer,not so fat and not so slim,just normal. He could last more than an hour,depends on the place,those outside scenes are normally sweeter and hotter,his thrusts were gentle except I pleaded I wanted it harder. If u'v been with a tall lady u would understand how deep any size could fit in. You need more details?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Andyblaze: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol na so d sex sweet reach
Meanwhile see something sweeter below
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/52806
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:

Well I never measured it but I think it's a bit longer than a normal ruler when not erect,when fully erect it's way longer,not so fat and not so slim,just normal. He could last more than an hour,depends on the place,those outside scenes are normally sweeter and hotter,his thrusts were gentle except I pleaded I wanted it harder. If u'v been with a tall lady u would understand how deep any size could fit in. You need more details?
Me Na apprentice, I never enter the game yet. cheesy
So I deduced two things, your excitement was mostly how long he lasted and how deep he went given your height I suppose.
And that taller girls have deeper kitten(quite an interesting info).
Just one more, where can we meet for practicals? sad tongue
So far, I have gathered slow,gentle deep penetrative sex turn or build up an orgasmic feeling than fast rough sex in females.

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Tamee(f): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Tamee(f): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:

Pls tell me more about this.
ps: I am not a kid. Thanks
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

he has reset her thinking faculty gringringrin
Yoruba boy dìck.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
petkruz:

Hahaha oh really?
He was a yoruba boy, right? smiley
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by goldengunman: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tamee:
I have heard about such deeeks before, may God bless me with one at the right time.
AMEN undecided

Deeks so sweet, so fresh, so delicious..hmmn.
. You dont v to search longer, one is at ur finger tip n i can assure u that u will make noise more than this babe, im not called golden gun for fun
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
He was a yoruba boy, right? smiley
Lol Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.