Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Holy Communion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Communion (5117 Views)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / On The Holy Communion ( Between Paul And Jesus Christ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Communion by Krayola(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2009
Pastor AIO:

But lamb was the passover sacrifice and you say that the eucharist is to be understood as a fulfillment of Passover.

Plus, the passover was to protect and not to atone (off point, but just couldn't help it) grin
Re: Holy Communion by Lady2(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2009
Pastor AIO:

But lamb was the passover sacrifice and you say that the eucharist is to be understood as a fulfillment of Passover.

That's why I said I don't understand you and want you to go deeper into what you actually mean.
If you mean an actual lamb that we can see everyday if we go to malam, no it is not that lamb.

If you mean the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world? Then yes it is that lamb.
No YOU have never had him. You've only had bread, I however have had him in the form of bread.

Now this leads me to something else. If that bread that you hold in your hand isn't really Jesus in the form of that bread, and is just plain bread wouldn't that mean that you're worshipping bread?
Re: Holy Communion by marvisken: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2009
correct
Re: Holy Communion by PastorAIO: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2009
Lamb in the form of bread!! That's fascinating.
Re: Holy Communion by segyemaro(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
I wonder
Re: Holy Communion by Lady2(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Lamb in the form of bread!! That's fascinating.

Almost unbelieavble. I guess that's why some disciples questioned Christ and turned away from him when he said they had to eat his flesh.
They too thought it was fascinating.
Re: Holy Communion by segyemaro(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2009
Na wa
Re: Holy Communion by omoruyilag: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
yes oooo,na real wah
Re: Holy Communion by segyemaro(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
May God help us
Re: Holy Communion by JeSoul(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
Resurrected!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Defines An "mog"? / Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? / The General Features Of Marine Spirits & God’s Strategy For Defeating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.