Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (83694 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Heya. Though I am a yoruba guy but I have met some igbo guys who are quite understanding. Not all igbo guys possess the qualities u listed and not all yoruba guys are accommodating.

But dearie, may I know the tribe u hail from? smiley

am not nigerian...am african. where i cum from is irrevelant

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by CallMeMadMan: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

ur father u say??...okk
Do you have a pop? You're a BASTARD! MANSHAFANNI! OLOSHOLABI!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
pbs4real:
nw that evryone's rejecting ya. . .my sis agbero awaits u. . . U caused it

i dont want chinchin boys give dem to ur sister

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by ISLAM4theWISE: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Their attitude ehn. Buhari has not even spend 9months, Igbos no longa hav respect for That gentle man. Then why we go like them undecided Give Buhari respect, time and pray for him. He is not Jesus the miracle worker lipsrsealed
wristbangle:

Heya. Though I am a yoruba guy but I have met some igbo guys who are quite understanding. Not all igbo guys possess the qualities u listed and not all yoruba guys are accommodating.

But dearie, may I know the tribe u hail from? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by maajin007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
skondo09:

I guess part of your turn on will be aboki from borno since its not part of your turn off
I beg free the lady jor which one b your own;most you av d charactee of her turn on

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

Do you have a pop? You're a BASTARD!
MANSHAFANNI! OLOSHOLABI!

ur father again cheesy cheesy..he should have poured his sperm on the floor...u are better flushed dan born

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by dotna(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
feran15:

she wants a Man at the top and a woman below

grin cheesy

You av said it all.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by missnazzy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
chocolateme:
lmao grin I said I was never gonna comment at all but lo and behold!! I couldn't withstand your post about the dog chains. Lol abeg u just made my evening. Even your dp got me roflmao. Tnx oo

Don't mind them guys with dog swags joor. Glad I made you lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by wristbangle: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

am not nigerian...am african. where i cum from is irrevelant

Okay. One thing I have seen so far about you which I like is your firmness. Despite the left/right bashing, u still maintain your stance on what you desire but however don't stick to the opinion that your soul mate cannot hail from the tribe u dislike.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by repogirl(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:
See this one. Lol... You be virgin? undecided
See question for amadioha....Is denseness contagious because I am afraid of contracting this strange thing from you through replying your posts.... Wetin concern virgin concern wetin we dey talk? Well...if you want to know, go and ask my husband.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

u jst addressed ur mother up there...born by mistake
smh.,smallie go and wash plates,i dare u to upload a pic of u,lets see the dirty stinking animal like u.,who will want an invalid slut like u..,u should have been swallowed..
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by maajin007(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
Their attitude ehn. Buhari has not even spend 9months, Igbos no long hav respect for That gentle man. Then why we go like them undecided Give Buhari respect, time and pray for him. His is not Jesus the miracle worker lipsrsealed
May d God u serve bless u;buhari is a good leader that need our prayer;not some yeye former president people dey call role model.Well thief go always have thief has role model

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn off for guy like me:::a lady with bald head!!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by wristbangle: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
Their attitude ehn. Buhari has not even spend 9months, Igbos no longa hav respect for That gentle man. Then why we go like them undecided Give Buhari respect, time and pray for him. He is not Jesus the miracle worker lipsrsealed

Wise word sire. Even some of my igbo friends always tell their counterpart in the east that they are too impatient. I don't want to turn this thread to biafra lullaby but I feel our IPOD brothers/sisters should tread carefully and be patient with the current administration. When GEJ was there, he did not do any remarkable project for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by CallMeMadMan: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

ur father again cheesy cheesy..he should have poured his sperm on the floor...u are better flushed dan born
You Should Have Told Your Pop That Long Time Ago. Your Matter Has Gotten Out Of Hands. It Is Not Too Late, Your Pop Can Still Get Rid Of You Slut!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
markkaycee:
smh.,smallie go and wash plates,i dare u to upload a pic of u,lets see the dirty stinking animal like u.,who will want an invalid slut like u..,u should have been swallowed..

hehehehehehe....u go die on top my case

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Seculent: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
See question for amadioha....Is denseness contagious because I am afraid of contracting this strange thing from you through replying your posts.... Wetin concern virgin concern wetin we dey talk? Well...if you want to know, go and ask my husband
As usual, they get hurt when they hear word "virgin" because they ain't virgin. grin

She's already feeling fly when I asked her if she wants me. She lacks humour. cool
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by minasota(f): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

hehehehehehe....u go die on top my case
grow up
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Kennedyiheme: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

go get a life...fvck off my mentions angry...local igbo boy cheesy
why are you a tribalist?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by blessingee: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
And i was waiting for a lady to just type.....

Turn on: 6 ft tall and 8 inches John Thomas grin grin grin

....and i will just show up, but instead, them just they write 6 packs, tall, Yoruba

abegi grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay. One thing I have seen so far about you which I like is your firmness. Despite the left/right bashing, u still maintain your stance on what you desire but however don't stick to the opinion that your soul mate cannot hail from the tribe u dislike.

okk sir.....jst here for fun cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
ironbody03:

How could you expect someone to be im this life without cheat[deficate]
The person will die untimely. grin cheesy
Lolz, this really got me cracking my ribs, pls when did cheating become synonymous to defecating?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by menxer: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Having spent time to read what our ladies like in a man, I really come to understand why a good number of them are still single.

Some of them (ladies) would make good sanitary inspectors. grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by janefrancisca(f): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lets see Turn On: God fearing, Intelligence, Nerds, Smartness, Neat, Articulate, Good sense of humor, Good command of English, Honesty, Decency, Good sense of style, Dark skinned.
Turn off: Dunce, Arrogance, Know it all attitude, Dirty, Boring, Overambitious, Fair skinned, Atheists, Sex addict and Playboys. tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by ChiSun27(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
pbs4real:
! Hear say she jez xcape 4rm yabaleft. . .

I shud av known....

She's just a worm.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by repogirl(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:

As usual, they get hurt when they hear word "virgin" because they ain't virgin. grin

She's already feeling fly when I asked her if she wants me. She lacks humour. cool
lmao! Seriously, why do I even bother? undecided
I'm obviously replying a teenager

Is it now a thing of pride to remain a Virgin till one dies? Dude, why should it pain me? I am married, I told you that like a gazillion times already and you are asking if am a virgin?

Now you can understand why you are dense, right? This has to be a spiritual matter, please see a pastor.

Gosh! I Kent!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by janefrancisca(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
blessingee:
And i was waiting for a lady to just type.....

Turn on: 6 ft tall and 8 inches John Thomas grin grin grin

....and i will just show up, but instead, them just they write 6 packs, tall, Yoruba

abegi grin grin grin
smiley No be everybody spoil like you na.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by sheabutter1: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Any one God bring..I go cari am follow body

I love your signature..May God forgive us all
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by timiwillson: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmm your own better, Erotic babe lol.

Get your Konga app https://gee.sx/qpk2jV
EroticAngelina:
Turn ons: Sexy voice, Muscular body, Humor, Cleanliness, Sexy eyes, He must be romantic etc

turn offs: bad breath, Dirtiness, Pride, Egoistical, arrogance, dull and boring, Greediness, etc
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
minasota:
grow up

u are lady so i would face u, but am surprised its very uncommon for ladies not to have brains...so wat is wrong with ur brain??...u smoked with it?? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts
no igbo man in his right sense will want you. Onye Ofe mmanu. Born again indeed
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by purplecoco(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
kajoula:

what a pick ...PRETTY FINGERS
grin shocked I KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW OO shocked
Lmao...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.