Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (32362 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by sukkot: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
this dokpesi go chop prison beans very soon. no more shawarma and chapman

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
useless youths he rented with the #2.1bn
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
But where are PDP nairalanders? Chukwudi44 et al,

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by 1009ja: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Poverty is a dangerous disease. For five hundred naira, you rent people who do not even know Dokpesi to line up the streets in oppressive temperature.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Benbelor(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Bro when I opened the thread, I thought I was going to see the likes of ffk,mimiko, metuh and fayose.unfortunatly what I saw are people they just brought from one of the IDPs after sorting them 500 na each!

Its a pity!
LWKMD.....yhu get eye broda grin grin grin
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The kind of things unemployed, hungry people like Mixty would do for a daily bread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by babafirst(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
ziccoit:
Decapitated TAN reminants.
lol
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by akanbiaa(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
wachakuta:
I weep for my con3.

PDP has raped dis con3 for d past 16 yrs dat my People don't know d diff btw RIGHT and WRONG.

Some should pls tell dem dat PDP have looted not only dis generation treasury even d 3rd generation yet unborn
some are roadside beggers who were paid.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Sasuwa(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot
Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by curvilicious: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abeg ee make una leav dis fighting qwarruption mata. 4 dis our qwantiri 99% qwarupt. Even d Buhari mah go qwarrupt whn time reach!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Honestly, with dis protest I can now belief that truly some are paid for to support any crime suspect. Even if Aneny( the then ogbologbo armed robber) is alive and been tried in d court people will protest tooo for is release so far they are paid. Shameful protesters

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by babafirst(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
DOKPESI is sooooo cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by marwanafrica: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
na send dey send dis pple
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Praisemuyi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Awon Olodo.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Mixty: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sagamite:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The kind of things unemployed, hungry people like Mixty would do for a daily bread. grin grin
grin grin grin
You must be one of those rude and unruly APC touts.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by babafirst(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
sukkot:
this dokpesi go chop prison beans very soon. no more shawarma and chapman
Lwkmddddddd.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Paid poverty stricken touts angry
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Larryfest(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dem no get job wonder how much of d loot he shared wit them...jobless polictical youths
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Generalk007: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
idle hnds devil workshop
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Pidggin(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Chanchit: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
The soldiers should just open fire on them, abeg no time. How can you be protesting for release of someone that just helped put the nation n chaos! Some people would do anything for 1k.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by samazeezat(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
tell that to the birds. wailler!!!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by meforyou1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
simpleseyi:
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.
are DSS and SSS separate organizations?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by bettercreature(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
smemud:
Dss and police sometimes they fall my hand abeg tear gas them jare.awon oloriburukun
I love your last statement
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by mrkings84(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmm.... Rebirth ke....

Stop waiting on government for work, 5k allowee, for this and for that.... Start a lucrative biz today and take charge of ur life.....

Check my signature for more info
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by josephobaro(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Call it witch hunting or whatever, my own it that anybody found guilty should face the wrath of the of the law.

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Domaro: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
support to boko sponsor?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ole,efcc shld nt spear any1 including iya iweala nd d likes
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by babafirst(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Bro when I opened the thread, I thought I was going to see the likes of ffk,mimiko, metuh and fayose.unfortunatly what I saw are people they just brought from one of the IDPs after sorting them 500 na each!

Its a pity!
Lwkmddddddd,you have even gone far by mentioning metuh and co,I thought I would see people like pa Chukwudi there.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters

Thankgod you used the word (hungry protesters) to show the level of how incompotent your president is to the people.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Its a pity!
Thank u ma brother..
please send me ur address, i wud send u a cold lacasera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me / Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.