Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (32363 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by razz0: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters

What I don't like about fighting coruption of Buhari's administration is breaking the rule of law. Pls if there is evidence against him, charge to court. For Efcc to detain him for days is against the Law.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Pavarottii(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Coppied from HIGHQUE 007. Post. Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am writting this with an heavy heart...

One love Nigeria but jail Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and the likes.
I laugh wen I see tribal bigots like you. Don't worry after 4years of buhari, u will compare it with the 4years of GEJ! Don't worry; only time will tell. Don't quote me! But after 3years of PMB's govt. I will remind u and then we will now compare. For now, let's just watch and see, den u will know who really loves Nigeria. Buhari or GEJ!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by maestroz: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
chidiandre:
wow.....why are Nigerians stupid.... somebody that collected the money meant for our protection against boko haram countless people died and Nigerians are still supporting him

Guy you dey fall my hand o!.
This naija wey we dey so, if SHEKAU is arraigned alive, some people go carry placard say he is innocent and can't hurt a fly.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by holajeedayy: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
simpleseyi:
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.
yes.....this are not pdp youth they are useless and youthless youth probably arrange by dopesi meanwhile let govt respond to sahara reporter new on dinomelaye and saraki
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by dexterinc2003: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot
Dokpesi campaigned aggressively against PMB Because he wanted to cover his Corruption tracks....FACT!!!

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by bigtt76(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sure.... You stalking me? tongue

omooba969:

Hi, 'remember me? cool
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by LVStone(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
stephenduru:
More

please I have a question!Which one is PDPRabit in that pix oh sorry PDP Rebirth?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba969:

Open fire ke, abeg show mercy o! cheesy

No vex too much o. cool
allow them open fire o tongue tongue tongue because these ones na enemy of 9ja dem fit harm us in future
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba969:

Open fire ke, abeg show mercy o! cheesy

No vex too much o. cool
allow them open fire o tongue tongue tongue because these ones na enemy of 9ja dem fit harm us in future. Infact I believe say them go dey heartless pass shekau
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by maestroz: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pavarottii:

I laugh wen I see tribal bigots like you. Don't worry after 4years of buhari, u will compare it with the 4years of GEJ! Don't worry; only time will tell. Don't quote me! But after 3years of PMB's govt. I will remind u and then we will now compare. For now, let's just watch and see, den u will know who really loves Nigeria. Buhari or GEJ!
Thanks

This your GEJ hero, one expects him to clear his name despite all the attroticities alleged to have been committed under him. just five minute interview would do. na now i see sense in wetin mama peace yarn say if you vote buhari, you vote your prison.

Buhari get im oda sides but this fight alone don mek RCCG camp and other CAMPS full of people seeking repentance. i dey watch SHILOH nad RCCG now weda i go see anyone of dem, i go send you pix soonest.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by 2016Utmerunz: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
ye
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
maestroz:

Guy you dey fall my hand o!.
This naija wey we dey so, if SHEKAU is arraigned alive, some people go carry placard say he is innocent and can't hurt a fly.

NO BE LIE
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by mranova(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why are youths been used like this? Youths just protested supporting Buhari's fight against corruption now youths are protesting for the release of an allegedly corrupt man.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by omooba969(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Sure.... You stalking me? tongue

Stalk? smiley Na I don't do that, 'm only checking you out.

You still up for my sushi? wink
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by danot1030: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
PDP is a shameless party, this was the same way Jonathan went about campaigning during the general election making case and defending corrupt politicians.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Richy4(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Those ones carrying the placard does not look like they knew what was written on it cheesy
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Pavarottii(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
maestroz:

This your GEJ hero, one expects him to clear his name despite all the attroticities alleged to have been committed under him. just five minute interview would do. na now i see sense in wetin mama peace yarn say if you vote buhari, you vote your prison.

Buhari get im oda sides but this fight alone don mek RCCG camp and other CAMPS full of people seeking repentance. i dey watch SHILOH nad RCCG now weda i go see anyone of dem, i go send you pix soonest.

Av told you. No need to argue. We will compare based on achievements the 3years of buhari and that of GEJ. Wen that time comes. Don't worry I will remind u. Cos I know God will keep both of us alive.
Thanks
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pavarottii:

Thanks
your sense poor die, 4get sentiment GEJ is noting compare to Buhari! Imagine say GEJ sold Nepa to private investors and still gave them money for maintainance! Na dis kind person you still want make we vote? Even him wife him no see control talkless of over 150mill. Pple
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by maestroz: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
wachakuta:
I weep for my con3.

PDP has raped dis con3 for d past 16 yrs dat my People don't know d diff btw RIGHT and WRONG.

Some should pls tell dem dat PDP have looted not only dis generation treasury even d 3rd generation yet unborn

i feel you, but this one pass rape....this one na say dem fu..ck dis country and we no get choice

rape still involves struggle on the part of the victim. we are left with no choice than to be fu..ckd

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Kzeals: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is pdp at work. End time pdp. Just imagine the people protesting! What a shame!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ifeelgood: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Bro when I opened the thread, I thought I was going to see the likes of ffk,mimiko, metuh and fayose.unfortunatly what I saw are people they just brought from one of the IDPs after sorting them 500 naira each!

Its a pity!
My chairman, Kikikiki...
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by adeniranmicheal(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Release my foot what is wrong with some nigerian if dokpesi is guilty then let him face the penalty abi the money we are talking about is it part of his property
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by eltweezy90(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Shebi una see those people wey d protest for there, all ladies wey wear hijab come d form protest.. Make una stand well o... If na for kano you for don hear twin bomb blast.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by bigtt76(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahaha nor bi only sushi na ogede! You won shakitibobo eh? tongue

omooba969:

Stalk? smiley Na I don't do that, 'm only checking you out.

You still up for my sushi? wink
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by beey4u(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
useless and jobless people.....
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Hunh?
You shock abi?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by worshipdevice(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
am not against this man oooo but youth please kindly ask him whether he uses part of this said money to pay his staff (your brothers, sisters, friends, fathers, mothers or any of your relatives) that working for him.......
useless youth/end time protest. ..
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
simpleseyi:
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.

U 2 funny....
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by TRUTHSURE: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
What will I say, its like a woman that left the old husband and married a new one. At the short run, she feels very much at home, thinks she's better and lives in her husband dream accomplishment. But on the long run, she realises the insignificant of the two homes. APC is = (old) PDP. No Nigerian politician worth dying for.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by omooba969(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha nor bi only sushi na ogede! You won shakitibobo eh? tongue

Very funny, shakitibobo, wot do u mean by dat. Will u be serious for once pls. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.