Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (32364 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Suspect33(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
brainbucks:

and even if it were "recognized an the ever populous end time" what good under the sun would it do me?

trust me kiddo, I'll be appalled to the depths of what passes for my soul if you think that I'm here to play popularity contest with you
oya bros no vex na grin, na joke i dey o grin grin
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by NigLasPresident: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
But most of those women I see there ain't youths... I see you adults covering their faces from the camera... Maybe so their husbands and neighbors don't sight them in the evening news.... Anyways # FREE RAYMOND DOKPESI!!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by NigLasPresident: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
ngoziama:

In as much as I dont support corruption, I want to categorically say that buhari's government is on revenge mission and is not ready to move this country forward. buhari's administration is only trying to whip up sentiments and divert attention of the masses from the untold hardship it has unleashed on nigerians. Why has the petroleum minister refused to tell nigerians why fuel is scarce and selling above 130 and140.nigerians should remember thwt ait put up malicious adverts against buhari which were true and being a fulani man who has no forgiveness in his dictionary must fight dokpesi.buhari there are so many cases you need to investigate.what of Halliburton bring up that case if you deem yourself fit enough to rule this nation.honestly I detest corruption but I hate apc whose lies and wickedness have even surpassed the corruption.apc has remained silent over the fuel price because they plan to remove subsidy but the same apc fought gej when subsidy was removed.apc nigerians dare you to remove subsidy.today, the same road that gej government maintained with collecting toll fares is what Fashola wants to maintain charging us.the beggarly life buhari and his cohorts has turned nigerians to is not enough.soon apc will charge us for the air we breathe.
Going back to dokpesi he had every right to advertise those stories.buhari could have gone to court if they were lies but pdp has been vindicated.buhari never changed but only deceived nigeria.As for the matchbox called oshiomole who wants iweala disgraced, he will first be disgraced.oshiomole should tell the world how he does capital flight.he sends our money to ethiopia all in the name of marriage.i heard stories about oshiomoles sexual escapades and I pity nigeria.apc is just a party comprising evil men without agenda for the poor masses that voted them in.apc wants to reduce salary, apc wants to sack workers, apc wants tp supress the social media, apc wants to remove subsidy.apc corrupt members are today our ministers. Apc nigerians are hungry and are dying yet you keep pursuing dasuki claiming arms deal is a shame , is a disgrace and so on.apc apc God shall judge you all soon.

Common! That was harsh on the government of the day... Thought the treasury of the country was empty and *some* governors can't pay 18k as minimum wage again but yet under the watch of the government of the day 32,000,000,000, bilion, that's 1 percent of money to the TSA was paid to Remita a private firm owned by one of the Dem dem's as commission for arranging all government accounts to the TSA if not for the minority senators in the house that raised the issues it would have been another successful loot this year. Well they tried to cover that one up and make low profiled then raise up the dasuki issues for gullible Nigerians to keep focusing on it and it is and get their attention of the dealings of the year... Anyways let's see how the senate looking into the matter would end this... But I think removing subsidy is a move in the right direction

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by seanjy4konji: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
The money looted was absurd.i sometimes weep inside. Advert only and you collect 2.1 billion naira. The 100 million on top will raise a thousand family successfully.

Thatchers money was looted too much.too much.
wachakuta:
I weep for my con3.

PDP has raped dis con3 for d past 16 yrs dat my People don't know d diff btw RIGHT and WRONG.

Some should pls tell dem dat PDP have looted not only dis generation treasury even d 3rd generation yet unborn
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by 3pside: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Not against d fight of corruption but what surprises me most is how politicians who were n pdp 4 16yrs b4 crossing ova to Apc have suddenly turned saints.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ArcIbrahim38(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin

Arrest them join him make dem dey keep am company for inside his 4x4 cell.

The being said: where the youths dey for those pics?

Definitely those N500 grabbing mofos!

Easy man 4 by 4 is too big now...
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by naijafella(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot

Mumu is your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by bapullow: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Arrest them all to be honest hate democracy some times see useless people
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by brookz: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2015
Yeye pple,hw much did he dem to dray unda d sun 4 him.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by akigbemaru: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2015
dokpesi
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by gabbytabby: 3:23am On Dec 11, 2015
midolian:
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters

How many kongo of rice did this take.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by holaralph(m): 5:34am On Dec 11, 2015
When you see some peoples comment one shouldn't need to think too much before concluding the type of person they and their ancestors are and what they stand for and what they will always stand for, imagine someone talking about witch hunt, someone saying He is my hero, even someone saying it is politically motivated...... Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, Am sure their parent formed them in the afternoon because it it only a child the parent sleep his or her sleep in the afternoon that are not ashame of anything......... Such people will say Stealing is not corruption , such people will say I have no prison to build everybody is my friend, imagine A PHD Holder saying ( there is no corruption but mere stealing in Nigeria ) AHHHHH Olorun wa oooo, the PHD holder also define Stealing and he went ahead to Define corruption, I remember I read this also. ( We performed well we are not corrupt ) Though GEJ's Wife as said it that Vote Buhari then Vote Your Prison , Mr Bode George Said come put hin own join say He will go on Exile if buhari becomes president

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by wink2015(m): 6:04am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Dokpesi is a big time criminal. Right from the days Babangida ( IBB ) was in power, Dokpesi has been flocking with those in power to milk Nigeria. He claim to be a genuine businessman and a pdp member.

He is just a rotten rogues! He built AIT from the stolen money ( Nigeria's money ) brought in by IBB
[/size]
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by OlaSpeaker(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot
you should be ashamed of yourself for uttering such rubbish your are as gullible as those who are pretesting for that criminal and as corrupt as the Dokpesi himself. Dokpesi himself testify that he received the exact sum of money for media campaign for the Ex-president from the NSA but i weep for your ignorance for you are no different from educated illiterate who defend these criminals.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by DrHighchief(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Jobless people. Ask them why they are there, they can't tell you.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by pasol4real(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Coppied from HIGHQUE 007. Post. Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am writting this with an heavy heart...

One love Nigeria but jail Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and the likes.
For Ur mind now u get Sense .
Telling me to Support this useless n focuslesss government. Just 8 months n we are already missing Gej.even though Gej was not perfect life was much more better during his tenure,as in life has never bin dis difficult in the history of Nigeria, all because One daura man became President with hidden ambition to come n witch hunt ppl.He abandoned the real buisness of governing n is busy fighting a One sided corruption war .political vendetta is the order of the day .u are telling me to Support a government that chooses to prosecute only his enemies n foes alike while his friends like tinubu, fashola,amaechi ,atiku n the rest of them dat destroyed this nation with their blatant stealing of the nation's treasury ,are meant ro walk free.
Pray tell What are dokpesi's crimes or crime,if not dat he campaigned against pmb.n yet some ppl will come n tell me he is fighting corruption.
So it is now corruption if mr A steals money n comes to my Office to Pay for Services rendered to him by me with the Same money.
It simply means that probably half of Nigerians are corrupt,cos no One is aware of the proceeds of the financial transactions they undergo everyday.
I just hope the jugdes wud correct this anomaly n sheer foolishness bin exhibited by the government other wise i pity for this country for the next four years.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by mayorwesley: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavarottii:

I laugh wen I see tribal bigots like you. Don't worry after 4years of buhari, u will compare it with the 4years of GEJ! Don't worry; only time will tell. Don't quote me! But after 3years of PMB's govt. I will remind u and then we will now compare. For now, let's just watch and see, den u will know who really loves Nigeria. Buhari or GEJ!
Thanks
Idiot, you don't need to compare, so far buhari has performed better in 6 month than Jonathan 6 years. They are uncomparable. Give yourself brain and prepare to kill yourself cos Jonathan will be spending most of his time in jail soon.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by banki(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2015
NigLasPresident:

Common! That was harsh on the government of the day... Thought the treasury of the country was empty and *some* governors can't pay 18k as minimum wage again but yet under the watch of the government of the day 32,000,000,000, bilion, that's 1 percent of money to the TSA was paid to Remita a private firm owned by one of the Dem dem's as commission for arranging all government accounts to the TSA if not for the minority senators in the house that raised the issues it would have been another successful loot this year. Well they tried to cover that one up and make low profiled then raise up the dasuki issues for gullible Nigerians to keep focusing on it and it is and get their attention of the dealings of the year... Anyways let's see how the senate looking into the matter would end this... But I think removing subsidy is a move in the right direction

You don't have to lie to show you hate the government
1) where did you hear about 32billion, in tsa? The money is far more than that...and there is absolutely nothing wrong in charging a fee for your services, we all use atams we pay visa mastercard interswitch etc for the charges that is not fraud, the fees should be reduced but don't call it fraud besides was it the government of the day that negotited it?
2)last I checked system spech(the owner of remita software) were mostly pdp appointes Ernest ndulwe was chairman of ncc under jona not under buahri, christoper kolade isn't a member of pac either
3) anyone that supports dokpesi should ask when he was linked to the 2010 bombing of eagle square was buhari in power?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by fowowe411: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2015
flozybk:
people should knw that protesting won't solve anytin and neither will it stop d law from taking its course....people will never seize to amaze me...protesting for a man dat committed money laundry
Was involved in Money Laundering!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by hazyfm1: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2015
onojaduru:

What will u say about Saraki? His he not APC? Please use your indomie
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by zzzzy: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2015
mayorwesley:

Idiot, you don't need to compare, so far buhari has performed better in 6 month than Jonathan 6 years. They are uncomparable. Give yourself brain and prepare to kill yourself cos Jonathan will be spending most of his time in jail soon.
no offenses intended but what and what has pmb done... You are probably saying this because you are a youth (probably) and you don't work for months without being paid because your parents are helping you...nigeria is a very corrupt country. We are looking for for justice when we haven't seen what we are doing in our personal lives... Don't shout that you don't want corruption if you yourself are corrupt... So even if Gej and dokpesi are convicted and put in prison, what good will it add to our lives, rather than having a feeling that the administration has done something when nothing has been achieved. So do you think that since when pmb came people haven't been stealing money, they have. We want those that stole our money in the past to be convicted and at the same time, others are stealing our money currently and are free.. Corruption can't be cleared in any part of the world. The rich always know what to do.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by barrybanbi: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Na thunder go fire all of una ...u wnt protest for better job opportunities ...na criminal una go protest after selling ur birth right for as low as 500 hundred naira
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Pavarottii(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2015
mayorwesley:

U av not even jailed any soul or anyone at all. It's GEJ all the way. If that is ur wish; better wake up. Cos it seems u dreaming. Let me. Even break ur heart. Even the Dasuki that looks like the most vulnerable. Will not be jailed. And back to buhari has performed than GEJ. Just shows that u r a dullard like our president. I don't argue wiv such level of illetracy. Please don't ever quote me in ur life. Till u get ur O'Level. Cos I know u don't av one like ur president.
Good riddance.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Pavarottii(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2015
hazyfm1:

What will u say about Saraki? His he not APC? Please use your indomie
U think APC wants Saraki to be the Senate President?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ngoziama: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2015
stephenduru:
PDP National Rebirth Group in conjunction with Ethnic Youth Leaders for Peace in Nigeria stormed the Federal High Court, Abuja in support of the chairman of DAAR communications, Raymond Dokpesi, who is facing trial on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/leave-dokpesi-alone-protest-hits.html?m=1
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by jude33084(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2015
onojaduru:

You need an Optician. undecided
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ngoziama: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2015
I want to first condemn corruption and express my support for the fight against corruption. However,I want to categorically say that buhari's government is on revenge mission and is not ready to move this country forward. buhari's administration is only trying to whip up sentiments and divert attention of the masses from the untold hardship it has unleashed on them. Why has the petroleum minister refused to tell nigerians why fuel is scarce and selling above 130 and140.nigerians should remember that ait put up malicious adverts against buhari which were true and being a fulani man who has no forgiveness in his dictionary must fight dokpesi.buhari there are so many cases you need to investigate.what of Halliburton bring up that case if you deem yourself fit enough to rule this nation.honestly I detest corruption but I hate apc whose lies and wickedness have even surpassed the corruption.apc has remained silent over the fuel price because they plan to remove subsidy but the same apc fought gej when subsidy was removed.apc nigerians dare you to remove subsidy.today, the same road that gej government maintained with collecting toll fares is what Fashola wants to maintain charging us.the beggarly life buhari and his cohorts has turned nigerians into is not enough.soon apc will charge us for the air we breathe.Going back to dokpesi he had every right to advertise those stories.buhari could have gone to court if they were lies but pdp has been vindicated from what we are seeing today.i can say that even abacha of blessed memory will end up being a more humane dictator than what we are about to witness in this country where injustice, ethnicity and hate for other tribes especially the ibo tribe are the order of the day.buhari never changed but only deceived nigeria.As for oshiomole who wants iweala disgraced, he will first be disgraced.oshiomole should tell the world how he does capital flight.he sends our money to ethiopia all in the name of marriage.i heard stories about oshiomoles sexual escapades and I pity nigeria. This was the same man that fought government as labour leader, i am yet to see benin become the london of our country.oshiomole you were only deceiving the masses and had an ambition look at what your so called party is doing to nigeria and let me see you partake in that minimum wage reduction and see how God will punish and disgrace you.Nigeria has been duped and raped by apc .apc is just a party comprising evil men without agenda for the poor masses that voted them in.apc wants to reduce salary, apc wants to sack workers, apc wants to supress the social media, apc wants to remove fuel subsidy,apc wants to collect toll gate fares.apc corrupt members are today our ministers. Apc,nigerians are hungry and dying yet you keep pursuing dasuki claiming arms deal is a shame , is a disgrace and so on.apc apc God shall judge you all soon.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by malikisah: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Na hungry people be these ones now, abi yu no see hunger for their faces?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by malikisah: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2015
simpleseyi:
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.
lol!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by malikisah: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros there is poverty in the land. You can even imagine the senseless protesters protesting for a man whom, despite having received billions of Naira, he is still owing his workers salary.

The PDPians here will not say anything, but if its Aregbe, men! They will hug and Bleep themselves over it. Such a shame.
true talk
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by malikisah: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Bro when I opened the thread, I thought I was going to see the likes of ffk,mimiko, metuh and fayose.unfortunatly what I saw are people they just brought from one of the IDPs after sorting them 500 naira each!

Its a pity!
lol
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by malikisah: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Eledan:
PDP and it foolishness of renting crowd
and this time, they rented them from IDP camp!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu / Abia Youths Protest Election Results [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.