Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (32365 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by britiko: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters
exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ngoziama: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
stephenduru:
PDP National Rebirth Group in conjunction with Ethnic Youth Leaders for Peace in Nigeria stormed the Federal High Court, Abuja in support of the chairman of DAAR communications, Raymond Dokpesi, who is facing trial on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/leave-dokpesi-alone-protest-hits.html?m=1

In as much as I dont support corruption, I want to categorically say that buhari's government is on revenge mission and is not ready to move this country forward. buhari's administration is only trying to whip up sentiments and divert attention of the masses from the untold hardship it has unleashed on nigerians. Why has the petroleum minister refused to tell nigerians why fuel is scarce and selling above 130 and140.nigerians should remember thwt ait put up malicious adverts against buhari which were true and being a fulani man who has no forgiveness in his dictionary must fight dokpesi.buhari there are so many cases you need to investigate.what of Halliburton bring up that case if you deem yourself fit enough to rule this nation.honestly I detest corruption but I hate apc whose lies and wickedness have even surpassed the corruption.apc has remained silent over the fuel price because they plan to remove subsidy but the same apc fought gej when subsidy was removed.apc nigerians dare you to remove subsidy.today, the same road that gej government maintained with collecting toll fares is what Fashola wants to maintain charging us.the beggarly life buhari and his cohorts has turned nigerians to is not enough.soon apc will charge us for the air we breathe.
Going back to dokpesi he had every right to advertise those stories.buhari could have gone to court if they were lies but pdp has been vindicated.buhari never changed but only deceived nigeria.As for the matchbox called oshiomole who wants iweala disgraced, he will first be disgraced.oshiomole should tell the world how he does capital flight.he sends our money to ethiopia all in the name of marriage.i heard stories about oshiomoles sexual escapades and I pity nigeria.apc is just a party comprising evil men without agenda for the poor masses that voted them in.apc wants to reduce salary, apc wants to sack workers, apc wants tp supress the social media, apc wants to remove subsidy.apc corrupt members are today our ministers. Apc nigerians are hungry and are dying yet you keep pursuing dasuki claiming arms deal is a shame , is a disgrace and so on.apc apc God shall judge you all soon.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Ebenezerk2: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
In as much as I am support of free corrupt Nigeria, as long as it is limited to Jonathan's administration only, it is not acceptable, atleast it must start from 1999 to date, and all present APC members must not be left out
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by DecemberIV: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
simpleseyi:
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.

grin

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by zzzzy: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pavarottii:

Av told you. No need to argue. We will compare based on achievements the 3years of buhari and that of GEJ. Wen that time comes. Don't worry I will remind u. Cos I know God will keep both of us alive.
Thanks
you just read my mind... Just to be silent for now.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by andyanders: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters

Exactly.You can just see that the protesters are well too hungry and can even be arranged/hired with just N500 by his people.

I should say that most of the so called rich politicians with established industries here in Nigeria do not have any clean money.99% of what they display to the public has been fraudulently acquired.

Look at the so called people they say they are youths protesting his arrest.That old 80 yr old woman is a youth?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by victorlake(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
That's the reason Why they will remain poor. Jobless youth.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by 2016Utmerunz: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yea
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Weselion:
You shock abi?
Yes o my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by persius555(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot
These are the kind of people that keep tribalising and politicising corruption and looting cases at the expense of the general populace. Who cares if its APC or PDP. For all care, dokpesi aided the looting and the robbery of the nation's coffers by recieving part of money earmarked for the defence of the counry's peace and unity. Hundreds of soldiers and intelligent, young officers lost their lives and many have been made widows and orphans because of the greed of these gluttons and all you can say is PDP vs APC. Today, its PDP's turn, if APC tow that path in years to come, their own judgement day will also come at the appointed time.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by mindtricks: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
wachakuta:
I weep for my con3.

PDP has raped dis con3 for d past 16 yrs dat my People don't know d diff btw RIGHT and WRONG.

Some should pls tell dem dat PDP have looted not only dis generation treasury even d 3rd generation yet unborn

I weep for my con3 too. Part of the current APC change government are elements of same PDP making it look like just PHCN (problem has changed name). Many of APC PEEPS were part of the much touted 16 years reign. Raw facts and not propaganda helps us.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by gbishman: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last time he was smiling, I guess now he has seen the gravity of his offence. Finally his humble
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by mindtricks: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
In as much as I am support of free corrupt Nigeria, as long as it is limited to Jonathan's administration only, it is not acceptable, atleast it must start from 1999 to date, and all present APC members must not be left out

Hide under APC and you will have no sins. Nobody under APC is corrupt, even if you joined from PDP.

Tho many on-watchers remain too blind to see this.

Africa and her leadership woos!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Lerumo: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
I weep for my country. The root of Nigeria's problems cuts across all cadre of people from top to bottom.

You will be trying to find solution to a problem and you will find people who are afflicted by that problem telling you to leave things the way they are. That's the kind of Nigeria we have today.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by upsonn(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot

Mugu.... Baraje nah APC member
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by kalohkaloh: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dokpesi is playing cheap politics with his trial by renting a crowd of hungry miscreants to protest his detention by EFCC! Some of them even covered their faces while some had their placards upside down! Yet AIT gave them ample coverage. I believe Dokpesi is guilty as charged. He should also be made to cough out monies invested in Daar Comm shares few years back by innocent nigerians but got no certificates! What about the huge sums he got for failure to cover under 17 FIFA tournament hosted by Nigeria few years back? Really, I don't envy Dokpesi. He lacks integrity where money and women are involved!

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by muri4mig(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
If IPOB protest did not make Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu, what make this rented crowd think Dokpesi will be released because of theatrical action? If you agree with me that they deserve horsewip, say fukk Dokpesi

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by BobUg28(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let the law decide...Carrying placards squealing for the release of an indicted Nigeria citizen who breached the law is to me is senseless, the due process must be followed. If he is not guilty of the charges, the court will decide not the jobless hungry youths.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by onelife97: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Those people should be arrested.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by bmos(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Hunh?

Can someone out there pls explain to these miscreants the gravity of the offence of this dokpesi man? For God"s sake, why do some people always like to take side with criminals?

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ENDTIMES: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Are these people youths or m.ad women?

This country is on a long thing!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Seunjungle(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thank you OhLord! non of them will go free...he shall rot in jail .
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by 3kay945(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mo.rons carrying placards undecided
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by instaforexngr(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
These are not youths protesting, but hungry looking women and nursing mothers.
There is a very serious problem in this country
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Afi PDP youths naa.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by ENDTIMES: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
mindtricks:

Hide under APC and you will have no sins. Nobody under APC is corrupt, even if you joined from PDP.

Tho many on-watchers remain too blind to see this.

Africa and her leadership woos!

Please don't talk non.sense, if Buhari can jail all corrupt pdp members he deserves a big kudos, Jonathan under pdp could not jail anybody, instead he granted amnesty to fugitive alamiesigha.

The issue is not whether there are corrupt apc members roaming the streets or even in Buhari's government, the issue is for dokpesi to defend the charges against him.

All the noise and demonstration will neither change the facts nor the charge sheet.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by dayowunmi(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
lolz at those of you bashing those protesting when it is obvious most of them are illeterates which most likely won't even know who dokpesi was. its obvious they are sponsored now
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Sirdayor(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Stupidity of the highes order! People are just so gullible in this country. Its very unfortunate that we are not used to things being done in the right way.
A criminal is being prosecuted & some stupid people are protesting, calling it politics. When are we going to wake up in this country? Hear the billions of naira stolen by few people, & poor Nigerian are dying on daily basis. I can't image that some stupid fellow carrying placards of protest in support of harmed rubbers...
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Suspect33:
if you like chant last days for 60 years, it wont be recognized an the ever populous "end time"

and even if it were "recognized an the ever populous end time" what good under the sun would it do me?

trust me kiddo, I'll be appalled to the depths of what passes for my soul if you think that I'm here to play popularity contest with you
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
stephenduru:
PDP National Rebirth Group in conjunction with Ethnic Youth Leaders for Peace in Nigeria stormed the Federal High Court, Abuja in support of the chairman of DAAR communications, Raymond Dokpesi, who is facing trial on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/leave-dokpesi-alone-protest-hits.html?m=1

Corruption in Nigeria has become a full-blown-hydra-headed monster. So...big that you cannot really describe it. Our own kind of corruption is of a spacial breed. How can people carry placards to protest the trial of people who embezzled funds meant for arms procurement & allow boko haram to kill our gallant soldiers (fathers, brothers & uncles) sent to sambisa with bare hands and chest to combat the faceless devils called bokoharam.

What we saw @ the Fed. High Court today is a shame, a product of many year of dumping nonsense in our national psyche. We need a total national re-orientation plan.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
In as much as i want this man to return the funds given but i feel he is a business man that was paid for a job he did. If the procurement act was defaulted how is that his business that he will be held in custody this long...i smell revenge mission for the bad publicity he carried out during the election campaign. Fulani man and unforgiven spirit
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hunger stricken, malnourished looking, fake Nigerians who claim "PDP youths".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS / Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.