Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,121 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (32361 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Welcome back Bro grin grin grin
midolian:
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot

You're one of the problems in Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by LVStone(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Chapter of the book of Lamentation(my copy);

"Alas Nigeria!why are the masses degenerated to the level compared to a prey celebrating its captor."

Allegations might not be always true but the fact that there is a smoke of corruption should have deter people from this protest.

The first deliverance the Nigerian masses need is the deliverance from slave-mentality until everyone learn to stand for the truth irrespective of our present economic situation,we will keep harbouring criminals at the helm of Affairs.
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by midolian(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Welcome back Bro grin grin grin
Thank you, my man. I know say this greeting no be ordinary cheesy grin grin
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by XOGBADO(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
simpleseyi:
The DSS and SSS should make sure none of the hungry protesters escaped. They have collected money from Dokpesi's family which is part of the money Dokpesi got from Dasuki. So, all the hungry supporters should be charged for collecting from the Arms and Ammunition money in order to do illegal protest which is not what the money is meant for.
#sighs... Receive brain!

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Suspect33(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days
if you like chant last days for 60 years, it wont be recognized an the ever populous "end time"
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Waiting to hear some fools died protesting here too.
Fools, waste of sperm!! Wasting their time and energy for politicians who don't care about your shadow. Jobbless senseless Fools!!!
Fools!!!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by razzberries: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Very much still waiting the arrival of JONA in the dock
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by gretblue: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:
Dokpesi's trial is politically motivated.The role of AIT during last election has hit Dokpesi bad.Buhari knws wat he is doing.Have u seen any APC member tried by EFCC since Buhari became president?Fighting corruption my foot
When will you grow up with this your blind loyalty?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by chidiandre(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
wow.....why are Nigerians stupid.... somebody that collected the money meant for our protection against boko haram countless people died and Nigerians are still supporting him
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Person wen nor de pay salaray dem de protest for hin release again?
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by omooba969(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:

I believe your PDP robbers know better than you blockhead & if they have anything against any APC member, they equally know where to go tender a petition.

But for you to come here & start wailing is uncalled-for.

So park well with your fucckn sentiment or swerve into the lagoon.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by irondome: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Would have taken them serious if they didn't cover their faces with cards
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wetin you Bring come back naw? grin grin grin
midolian:
Thank you, my man. I know say this greeting no be ordinary cheesy grin grin
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by omooba969(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Person wen nor de pay salaray dem de protest for hin release again?

Hi, 'remember me? cool

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by creekman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
2.1 billion naira is working. ....!!!! Shameless youths
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:
Mumu when will the Nigerian in you grow up. Cuz a Nigerian is known for cleverness. Even if they are all PDP and found guilty they should just leave them? Because you no care about your future no mean say all of us go be like you o. Infact how many strong political office did APC oversee during the past tenure or as Dasuki mentioned any APC chieftain and He's not been arrest? Let the corruption crusade point finger to any APC member and let's see how they would boycott and then they will know how serious Nigerians are for change

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Divinehenrich(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
When ever I read/see something like, I weep terribly for Nigeria. We are indeed the architect of our problems.

So these fools are protesting for a man who stiphon a whooping of #2.1billion(our common wealth) to his personal pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by blackpriest0911: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
High thief dokpesi....PDP criminals...hungry protesters....shame on them

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Niceiroko: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
shutup, complains do not pass exams, people are hngry and you are still talking about pdp,make things work lazy brain
wachakuta:
I weep for my con3.

PDP has raped dis con3 for d past 16 yrs dat my People don't know d diff btw RIGHT and WRONG.

Some should pls tell dem dat PDP have looted not only dis generation treasury even d 3rd generation yet unborn
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by billyG(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
stephenduru:
PDP National Rebirth Group in conjunction with Ethnic Youth Leaders for Peace in Nigeria stormed the Federal High Court, Abuja in support of the chairman of DAAR communications, Raymond Dokpesi, who is facing trial on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/leave-dokpesi-alone-protest-hits.html?m=1
Thief Raymond Dokpesi Why PDP Y those women look like pple frm IDPs. angry angry angry angry
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Activa:

You're one of the problems in Nigeria!
gbam!
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by nikki44: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't see any youth in this picture, jus hungry women under the sun. Smh
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by sirTesco(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
These are the kind of protesters that our soldiers ought to shoot and Not IBOP protesters.

One of the major problems in this country is YOUTH GULLIBILITY.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by maestroz: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
onojaduru:

don't worry, you would understand better when you are been whisked away for partaking in the loot. then when you must have enjoyed tasere, you would confess if the fight is selective or not.

na people like you go carry placard for even devil to make am feel loved. i won;t be surprised if you carry placard to support SHEKAU.

some people just dey go school, i doubt if they no wetin CORRUPTION be and its inherent dangers. sebi you no get soldier for your family na im dey mek you dey troway saliva...

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Niceiroko:
shutup, complains do not pass exams, people are hngry and you are still talking about pdp,make things work lazy brain
na your brain worst pass, I doubt if you be Nigerian @ *ll
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by dfav: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
I normally tell people that is not the devil or poverty or illiteracy that nigeria problem. ..

But its foolishness; wickedness and selfishness.

Foolishness is wen u knw wats its right but jst decided not to do it.

Wickedness is wen u knw wats its right but fail to do it cos u wat others to suffer.

Selfishness is wen u knw wats its right but fail to do it cos it will benefit everyone including u. U will do it only for ur personal benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by omooba969(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chanchit:
The soldiers should just open fire on them, abeg no time. How can you be protesting for release of someone that just helped put the nation n chaos! Some people would do anything for 1k.

Open fire ke, abeg show mercy o! cheesy

No vex too much o. cool
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by HighQue007: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Coppied from HIGHQUE 007. Post. Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am writting this with an heavy heart...

One love Nigeria but jail Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and the likes.

bless you brother

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by AAhmdi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
midolian:
Hungry, paid and senseless protesters

End time protest
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Tjankhal(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
maestroz:

don't worry, you would understand better when you are been whisked away for partaking in the loot. then when you must have enjoyed tasere, you would confess if the fight is selective or not.

na people like you go carry placard for even devil to make am feel loved. i won;t be surprised if you carry placard to support SHEKAU.

some people just dey go school, i doubt if they no wetin CORRUPTION be and its inherent dangers. sebi you no get soldier for your family na im dey mek you dey troway saliva...
shikenan
Re: Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release by Manir9ja: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
What a pity. Why is PDP and it's supporters always against justice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me / Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.