Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Men. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men. (8431 Views)

Guys Help Me Out: White Or Black Zpussy Which Is Sweeter / Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhahahahahah grin cheesy cheesy
You are so not joining them to call me that ryt?
you could say that grin
Re: Men. by kinglekan: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

you could say that grin

I trust u wouldn't. grin

So where did i travel to ehn?
Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

I trust u wouldn't. grin
So where did i travel to ehn?
went to I.B
Re: Men. by kinglekan: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

went to I.B

Wahs popping there? smiley
Re: Men. by olagbemi118(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mustiboy:
embarassed i'm a very shy guy and i think its high time i stop receiving insults from my friends. All kinda mockings my friends tend to create whenever we're together is always allocated to me all just because i can't conversate with a girl.
Sincerelyi, i'm 19+ and ever since i was born, i've never had any girlfriend. i coulda had one back in 2013 when a girl in my hood was interested in me. She exhibited all the signals she could but i couldn't comprehend any of em.
Now, my friends has decided dat if i ain't gonna be coming along with my own girlfriend with them to the beach on xmas day, i'd stay @ home jeje.
Now, there are a lot of beautiful girls in my hood and i'd be able to find interest in some of em but the problem is i can't imagine myself walking up 2 a girl and telling her "i ... This, i... That" i'm an hyperhydrosis victim n i think i'd just become watery in front of her.
Now, dear lovely nairalanders, what can i do to make talking to a girl easy. Doing this festive period i think its essential i get a bae to share with, thanks in advance.
face ur studies. It's obvious from ur post that wot u want is a sex partner. Life is not all about the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2015
kinglekan:

Wahs popping there? smiley
had to go to settle some stuff cheesy sorry i slept off on you.was too tired

1 Like

Re: Men. by younghartz(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2015
profojah:
There's nothing like "hydrosis", its "hidrosis".. Anyways, you need to be checked if you always sweat whenever you talk to ladies.

Remedy: To be bold enough, whenever you wanna try to woo a lady, try take 40ML of Sabrina or Caledon with Tom-Tom/ButterMint, you can take kolanut alongside. Don't sip please, Drink it once.. You will feel the hidrosis though and your courage will be there. Bet me if the girl doesn't feel you.

Thank me later sha

Why engage in drug enh?
So anytime he wants to talk to a lady he must undergo all dis Nigga being getting high since 1701.

Btw op should just walk up to d girl,I swear most girls love shy guys....they'd think his trying to confess his love dats why his shy..lmao

I was glad she molested me when I was young...I gat no fear for ladies.... why you go dey fear girl? Shey she get 4 breast for front grin
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2015
olagbemi118:
face ur studies. It's obvious from ur post that wot u want is a sex partner. Life is not all about the opposite sex.
it depends on what you mean by sex partner, if it's what I'm thinking, then you're wrong coz I'm not that kind of person.
Re: Men. by dguizman(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
were u scouting 4 flaws in my post? Man! My bad. I just wasn't mindful with that.
Man! This advice of yours is funny but @ d same time, my instincts tells me that it's gon work.
Thanks man, i'm hoping 4 the best.
just go for his advise,I'm 85% sure it will work.
Re: Men. by hertz9te(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Oh! so now you wan front for me?
Pretend you're some kind of Mini Al-capone?

You're hopeless. You see, one thing with confidence is you're either born with it or you're not.

& in ur case,u weren't. So just find place for one side & start saving up for ur future visits to brothels...... coz that's the only place u gon' be seeing any tittíes.....And NO!,the pórn videos on ur phone don't count.

lol I like this guy
Re: Men. by luvguy(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
embarassed i'm a very shy guy and i think its high time i stop receiving insults from my friends. All kinda mockings my friends tend to create whenever we're together is always allocated to me all just because i can't conversate with a girl.
Sincerelyi, i'm 19+ and ever since i was born, i've never had any girlfriend. i coulda had one back in 2013 when a girl in my hood was interested in me. She exhibited all the signals she could but i couldn't comprehend any of em.
Now, my friends has decided dat if i ain't gonna be coming along with my own girlfriend with them to the beach on xmas day, i'd stay @ home jeje.
Now, there are a lot of beautiful girls in my hood and i'd be able to find interest in some of em but the problem is i can't imagine myself walking up 2 a girl and telling her "i ... This, i... That" i'm an hyperhydrosis victim n i think i'd just become watery in front of her.
Now, dear lovely nairalanders, what can i do to make talking to a girl easy. Doing this festive period i think its essential i get a bae to share with, thanks in advance.
so wen re u writing ur next paper?
Re: Men. by kokomilala(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2015
Man up, bro! Shakespeare said,'a faint heart can't win a fair lady'.They won't kill u, if u walk up to them.The worst you'll get is insults-and sure,you'll get it.But don't despair!
Make friends with them.Get close with them; talk on a lot of issues.Then, strike when the chance presents itself.Dare yourself.Say, for instance, if I don't approach this babe, my name is not.....It works for me.
Re: Men. by miqos02(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
who's that?
why are you afraid? you are still 19
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
luvguy:
what paper? undecided
luvguy:
what paper?
Re: Men. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
very simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos / My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. / Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.