Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men. (8414 Views)

Guys Help Me Out: White Or Black Zpussy Which Is Sweeter / Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men. by Pucaxo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
mehn! I had 2 copy dis n den paste it on my virtual notebook.
Thanks a bunch man, i'm gonna b reading that on a daily basis.
I'm humbled bro cool. Much love.. smiley
Re: Men. by Pucaxo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lsofdk:

like a boss, no wonder estharfabia recommended you… i duff my hat 4u
Thank U sir! cool
Re: Men. by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
man! Ur misconception is jst gettin outta hand.
now, i fink I've bin chattin wit some kid in his mid teens.
D verdict 2 a set of ordeals could b a solution n not always solutions.
now d comma, i'm happy 2 tell u sat u're a fool, a big one at dat. Check dat composure again n realise ur brain disorder coz man, U jst disgraced urself.
(have n has) man! was i supposed 2 mindful of dat? Well, if yes, my bad. I actually dint notice dat and know it aint correct coz i'd have started another argument now.
"some pain of d ass" mehn! I'm tired of ur misconceptions.
Now come 2 fink of it .
"I deal with humans n not some apes (of or in ) d forest"... Ehn?
blood of Mary!
so consistency doesn't matter in a composition?.... take note,COMPOSITION,not 'composure'.
And yes,there wasn't supposed to be a comma between 'common' & 'retàrd'. but I guess there's no convincing you otherwise.

You see ur life? 'A pain in the àss' is an expression.....Surely no human can literally turn to a pain in ur àss.so ur 'example' is useless as it's a literal sentence. 'pain of the àss' indeed. LMAO!
wetin pesin no go see for NL.
and if I was to be a teen....then you should hang ur head in shame. coz you know nothing musti boy.
Abeg go sleep.
Re: Men. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
uh...Pause!!!!!

Just read Your diary.....I have Your junior Sissy's Voice?? David!!!! Seriously!? I have an Adult voice, Thankyou...angry

LoL@Wooing a lady is inborn...undecided Cocky much?undecided

Nah!
Don't get me wrong. Someone else said it's inborn.
I said it's learnt through practice.

I sure ain't Cocky. cheesy

I too used to be in OP's shoes so I know how it feels like.
As a matter of fact, I'm still the shy type. Oh! Not until I'm totally unravelled.
wink
All he needs to do is practice.
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
blood of Mary!
so consistency doesn't matter in a composition?.... take note,COMPOSITION,not 'composure'.
And yes,there wasn't supposed to be a comma between 'common' & 'retàrd'. but I guess there's no convincing you otherwise.

You see ur life? 'A pain in the àss' is an expression.....Surely no human can literally turn to a pain in ur àss.so ur 'example' is useless as it's a literal sentence. 'pain of the àss' indeed. LMAO!
wetin pesin no go see for NL.
and if I was to be a teen....then you should hang ur head in shame. coz you know nothing musti boy.
Abeg go sleep.
honestly, i'm with a friend who also jst read ur post n i can tell we're laughing @ u big time!
Re: Men. by IamLEGEND1: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
honestly, i'm with a friend who also jst read ur post n i can tell we're laughing @ u big time!
abeg kip quiet.... it's either u're lying or ur friend is just as dumb as you are.

but by all means, if you want to wow me with ur superb command of the English language...... you can proceed.I'll just grab my popcorn.

Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Mehn...this Guy's case needs professionals....

misspicy over to You ma'am...cry

Where michellla at?tongue
Yoov given him the right reply. cheesy the liks of cutehector
kinglekan can help with their prowess cheesy
Re: Men. by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
embarassed i'm a very shy guy and i think its high time i stop receiving insults from my friends. All kinda mockings my friends tend to create whenever we're together is always allocated to me all just because i can't conversate with a girl.
Sincerelyi, i'm 19+ and ever since i was born, i've never had any girlfriend. i coulda had one back in 2013 when a girl in my hood was interested in me. She exhibited all the signals she could but i couldn't comprehend any of em.
Now, my friends has decided dat if i ain't gonna be coming along with my own girlfriend with them to the beach on xmas day, i'd stay @ home jeje.
Now, there are a lot of beautiful girls in my hood and i'd be able to find interest in some of em but the problem is i can't imagine myself walking up 2 a girl and telling her "i ... This, i... That" i'm an hyperhydrosis victim n i think i'd just become watery in front of her.
Now, dear lovely nairalanders, what can i do to make talking to a girl easy. Doing this festive period i think its essential i get a bae to share with, thanks in advance.
my brother if i will be totally honest with u, pls forget abt my nairaland personality, u dont need any girl to make u whole in life.. Right now i am very much single in reality, a virgin too.. And i dnt need to revolve my life around girls.. Girls are not my priority and will never be my priority. My heart is fixed for the prize and that is hardwork and a good job and my studies also.. Look let me tell u, dnt mind whatever people will say after they read my comment, when u begin to hav serious money, even the girl dat u havnt ven toasted will come and drop her number, they will follow u like flies. Dey will want u to notice them.. My brother, pls listen to good advice and focus on that which is more important and that is Jesus christ, ur studies, and hardwork.. And a job too wen u graduate.. I swear down, u will never b the one to toast any girl, evem if u r shy, the "confident girls will locate u like wifi.... Be blessed bro.. Listen to good wisdom

1 Like

Re: Men. by kinglekan: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you know maybe I'll give u a lil' tip......learn to write & speak proper English and maybe ur confidence level will be elevated.

And in case you were making a pass at me with ur last sentence......then you should know I don't ball like that- I'm strictly 'vagínas only'.We clear?

Re: Men. by kinglekan: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eleniyan15:
FACE YOUR STUDIES OR ASK cutehector

Estharfabian:
Well, I certainly can't help You...

Buh lemme call on the Nairaland girl magnets...undecided
Cutehector, Obiorath.esubtle, TimothyNk.enu ,Joe.Cutie, Puc.axo, PushMu.sic ...

They'd answer all Your questions...wink thankme later?wink

MrCork:

.. cutehector is a well known gay.guy who help shy guys.....hes helped guys like andyb.laze, 19.0, iamLEGE.ND1 &; naijab.oy & men now chase them! smiley

Michellla:

Yoov given him the right reply. cheesy the liks of cutehector
kingle.kan can help with their prowess cheesy

Michellla i take God beg u, ayam not in the same league with CUTEHECTOR. afteral him don collect u from me. cry cry
Re: Men. by Cutehector(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Michellla i take God beg u, ayam not in the same league with CUTEHECTOR. afteral him don collect u from me. cry cry

she neva gave me her number.. And i ddnt collect anybody. cool.
Re: Men. by kinglekan: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:

undecided undecided

Re: Men. by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided undecided
grin cheesy i tell u solemnly...
Re: Men. by IamLEGEND1: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=40890130][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Men. by kinglekan: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
grin cheesy i tell u solemnly...

I would only believe her. angry
Re: Men. by Eleniyan15: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

eeeyah

#Wida na
Re: Men. by kinglekan: 12:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Eleniyan15:

eeeyah

#Wida na

Wide
Re: Men. by JoeCutie(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided shockedI'm lying on my own legs again?undecided Joe, You've lost Your Manners O!lipsrsealed

Bia, My legs are Ugly...issit Your legs?cheesy

Errrm...Bout my "Dwarfness"...undecided it's already settled...My husby has to be taller than Lamar...undecided Ain't no way I'm gonna give birth to dwarfs!grin
Thank God, I didn't waste any time in pointing it out that day that you lied as regards your diary update. And now, I've been vindicated. You just denied the exact thing you wrote that day on your diary (about your legs). I don't trust you (your updates) again! undecided

About your choice of partner, I guess you're more demanding than I initially thought. You've got many requirements. Good luck in finding your 'Mr. Perfect''.
undecided
Re: Men. by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

I would only believe her. angry
ask her den
Re: Men. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Thank God, I didn't waste any time in pointing it out that day that you lied as regards your diary update. And now, I've been vindicated. You just denied the exact thing you wrote that day on your diary (about your legs). I don't trust you (your updates) again! undecided

About your choice of partner, I guess you're more demanding than I initially thought. You've got many requirements. Good luck in finding your 'Mr. Perfect''.
undecided
undecidedEverything I say on my diary shouldn't be discussed On threads Mr Joe cutie....You be all up in my business and shii....Not cool!

Now, My diary isn't to Impress anyone....It's a media where I pour out my feelings and express myself Without The thoughts of people(Like You) Butting In...

Now, My dear dear Friend...i do Not give a jumping Fûck if U believe what i write there or Not! Hell! It's a diary! U ain't even supposed to be reading 'em! Give me some privacy!undecided

For the records, I hate the attention...that's why I actually said my Legs were ugly...on threads, I'm always very sarcastic, Buh my diary!? it's the real me.....Not like it's any of your business...

And bout my choice of patners....What's Your deal? it's my life, ain't it? if I didn't know any better, I'd say You've got a crush on me...cool

Now, Gtfo jareh! and Good morning!wink
PS---Stop reading my diary!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men. by Rone16(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Thank God for social media..you mustn't necessarily talk to a girl first before getting to know her..you guys can get to know each other on social media first then when you get comfortable,you guys can hang out freely..And if you really admire someone,all that shyness will go..

1 Like

Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
abeg kip quiet.... it's either u're lying or ur friend is just as dumb as you are.

but by all means, if you want to wow me with ur superb command of the English language...... you can proceed.I'll just grab my popcorn.
dude, get off ur olympian height n come down 2 earth already! u're nofin bt a bag of fug.
now, stop sniffing my ass, ok?
Re: Men. by IamLEGEND1: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mustiboy:
dude, get off ur olympian height n come down 2 earth already! u're nofin bt a bag of fug.
now, stop sniffing my ass, ok?

Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
firstking01:
u see y sm of us keep wallowing round cycles in life...in statistics, we call it cyclical trend....y?, cos u wanna live urslf to please ur frnds abi?...op, we are born inlike manner, bt built to succeed in diff ways, dat its workin for frnds no mean say e go work for u...live ur life to please ur maker..lastly, infact, my advice dey too expensive...pm me...i inspire and motivate young folks like me..bt, ponder over my advice....am nt saying u must adhere to it...just tink bouf it...na everybody wey start football wit mikel dey make am nw?...ansa dis ?
hmm, no but i understand ur . thanks.
Re: Men. by JoeCutie(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedEverything I say on my diary shouldn't be discussed On threads Mr Joe cutie....You be all up in my business and shii....Not cool!

Now, My diary isn't to Impress anyone....It's a media where I pour out my feelings and express myself Without The thoughts of people(Like You) Butting In...

Now, My dear dear Friend...i do Not give a jumping Fûck if U believe what i write there or Not! Hell! It's a diary! U ain't even supposed to be reading 'em! Give me some privacy!undecided

For the records, I hate the attention...that's why I actually said my Legs were ugly...on threads, I'm always very sarcastic, Buh my diary!? it's the real me.....Not like it's any of your business...

And bout my choice of patners....What's Your deal? it's my life, ain't it? if I didn't know any better, I'd say You've got a crush on me...cool

Now, Gtfo jareh! and Good morning!wink
PS---Stop reading my diary!!!!!
K

5 Likes

Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
havent checked my mail.been very busy this week
Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Michellla i take God beg u, ayam not in the same league with HECTOR. afteral him don collect u from me. cry cry

No I Didnt cry embarassed
Re: Men. by kinglekan: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:
No I Didnt cry embarassed

R u sure? angry
Re: Men. by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

havent checked my mail.been very busy this week
lol its good to always check mail... I missed a job opportunity cuz of dat... Will b expectin ur reply.
Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

R u sure? angry
Trust Me smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: Men. by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
kinglekan:

R u sure? angry
lekan grin... Look at my siggy... Fear me cheesy
Re: Men. by Michellla(f): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its good to always check mail... I missed a job opportunity cuz of dat... Will b expectin ur reply.
i'v replied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl / My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.