Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) (43173 Views)

COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by mbulela: 1:36am On Dec 12, 2015
JudgementHammer:
It pays to be a widow sometimes. These things they're given I doubt if their husbands could afford them when they were alive

Is this how you normally reason? Or this comment was the product of an infrequent mishap?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by eddy4lyf: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Jesus said and I quote Do not let ur left hand know what the right hand did! For they that announce their deeds to the world have already receive their reward! The praise of Men!.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Esse Walter still dey go that church?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by datigbogirl: 3:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Christianity busy changing d world while Islamabad busy bombing "infidels" in Allah's name.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 4:09am On Dec 12, 2015
solid3:

You must be a liar.

You can call me whatever you want but the truth is always Crystal clear. They are very materialistic and you can never join spirituality with materialism.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by delishpot: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Good. Be your brothers keeper. More blessing so they can give more.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Which one is COZA again? Pls can someone help me with the full name. Merry Christmas to all my peeps on NL in advance! CJ
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by worshipdevice(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2015
all these id*otic guys complaining of this and that, kindly ask ursef wen was d last u help ur follow guy with N100 to buy a plate of mama put.....instead on ur pay day u will be like,...... hey babe xup my company has paid me my salary please am begging u come n take the money I promised u so we can club as well....
a man of God is giving out what he felt on his mind and u are here eating ur ass.
......una well done.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
mbulela:

Is this how you normally reason? Or this comment was the product of an infrequent mishap?
How old are you sef that makes u not understand what life is about. Tell me how golden bangles and bracelets meet the essential needs of a widow or u think being a widow stops the covetousness of a woman? The same covetousness that their husbands couldn't satisfy when they were alive wiould now let loose at widowhood. Is it not covetousness that makes a widow whose husband died only 2months ago to start having affairs with different men at same time and none is legally tied to her in re-marriage.

Being a widow is supposed to be a sober status but that's not what we have these days. Some of those widows would steal necklaces just to feel among.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Ferebiekun: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2015
bayooooooo:
Isn't that the church of a pastor who promised a "robust" response in an adultery case?

it's the same one. The randy Pastor is still expecting divine go-ahead before giving the "robust response".

Meanwhile, I remember reading somewhere in the Bible to give charity in private. A sincere gift to the needy should not be used to humiliate them. When you give wholeheartedly, you must consider the dignity of the beneficiary. This colorful publicity is nothing but a pretence at caring for the widows.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by paix(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
RealAlfranco:
So all these old women in the last pic will wear all those high-heeled shoes I'm seeing?
Maybe the shoes are for their(windows') daughters
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
lonelydora:

I know him as an alleged rapist. Fvcking his choristers. No bi me talk am.
hope u know the way u judge ppl is the same way u will be judged.
Where is the evidence for ur claims? What is a guy comes out one day to claim ur maama raped him?what will be ur reaction?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hope u know the way u judge ppl is the same way u will be judged.
Where is the evidence for ur claims? What is a guy comes out one day to claim ur maama raped him?what will be ur reaction?

The news was everywhere. The girl came out openly and said it. Last time I checked, in the court of law, silence means acceptance. Why didn't he come out to deny it.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Donkunxex(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
chai! So u need cash and u dey use the same tactics wey buhari use b4 election cheesy.
grin
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
lonelydora:

The news was everywhere. The girl came out openly and said it. Last time I checked, in the court of law, silence means acceptance. Why didn't he come out to deny it.
she was raped the first day, she went the 2nd and 3rd and 4th? Hmmmm...

Ok oooh!! This is more like child-abuse then. I'm sure he abused a child that's why he doesn't want to talk.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Activist1980: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is good! God bless COZA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.