Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) (43175 Views)

COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by dammytosh: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
good

Pastor buy Porsche and they distribute used clothes, shoes and jewelleries to widows.

Isorait.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na widows wan wear those Hills ni?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
E be like say na COZA dey reign now
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by BTT(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Proudly COZAite.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by oooopss(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Those must be hot widows mehn!!!
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
lonelydora:
So because he bought a Porsche and was tongue lashed, thats why he pretended to be a nice man?

You just spoke my mind! grin

Why do I see this as some sort of publicity stunt. Who also thought it was a great idea to get them 6 inches heels?

2 Likes

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by AfroKnight: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
And some Nairalanders castigated the church for not helping the needy because the pastor bought a Porsche.

Many churches give money and items to orphanages and special schools every year. They just don't want to advertise their deeds. But you people will force them to do so with your constant criticism.

Good one COZA.

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
He has to give to the widows, especially the the nature of the gifts in question so that when he'll be raping their daughters, they will not cry out! See sense. This must be the "robust response" we've been waiting for! undecided

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by eyesofgod: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
solid3:
Why won't this make front page?

If u are in Abuja on a Sunday or Tuesday, try visit the church. You will hardly say anything bad about the church or pastor again.

Lalasticlala

That's not how God will see it?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by habiham: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Will the widows use to train there children school fees or pay there house rent ...
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by malachy998888(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
onosprince:
Wetin the women wan take those worldly things take do... give dem money to do business...

Let's appreciate the one the church has been able to do..Its commendable.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ups01:

HAVE YOU TRIED EMPOWERING ANYONE BEFORE?

You wan hear story? oya take a seat and hear

In 2000 i started my company which is an I.T firm and i also introduced a customer reward program that was aimed at helping as many people as possible financially and i remember paying out over 10million naira in varying sum to many youths and if you know any medical and Engineering student in Uniben from 2000 to 2001 you can ask them about Diamond field international.

Unfortunately it was a young company and when i had an auto crash in 2001 nov 11th to be precise,the story of my life changed but to GOD be the glory that im alive.

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
When are we getting his "robust reply"? angry

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

You just spoke my mind! grin

Why do I see this as some sort of publicity stunt. Who also thought it was a great idea to get them 6 inches heels?

Bro, the 6 inches high heels are meant for the wodows' daughters who are future victims of rape scandals! Their mums are meant to sell them out without knowing it! Who says pastorpreneurship isn't lucrative as well as sensible?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
solid3:
Why won't this make front page?

If u are in Abuja on a Sunday or Tuesday, try visit the church. You will hardly say anything bad about the church or pastor again.

Lalasticlala
lol,because u don match/enter dia web.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op, tell us about your pastor biodun and ese walter sex scandal in london
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by naobor(f): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
RealAlfranco:
So all these old women in the last pic will wear all those high-heeled shoes I'm seeing?
i tire
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
One thing about all these is that after giving them bags of rice, clothes and so on. They will go back to their poverty.
People need empowerment, enlightment and capital, not all these.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by santosesq1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Give me the pastor mobile number,e-mail church address now
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Iroh88:
When are we getting his "robust reply"? angry
you wount get it o. Especially the part married man pastor biodun told innocent ese walter "I will teach you a new kind of grace you wount understand" and went ahead to bang the girl in a hotel for 1 week in london
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by beordune(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Naa wah o, see as fellas dey try to polowo church. Truth be told; can somebody just tell me what those widow would do with those shoes?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.- Matthew 6: 1-4

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by richyfunky(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some will see dis as a good time to be a widow
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
RealAlfranco:
So all these old women in the last pic will wear all those high-heeled shoes I'm seeing?

I think say na only me notice
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by EroticJane(f): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice move may Almighty bless COZA
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
AfroKnight:
And some Nairalanders castigated the church for not helping the needy because the pastor bought a Porsche.

Many churches give money and items to orphanages and special schools every year. They just don't want to advertise their deeds. But you people will force them to do so with your constant criticism.

Good one COZA.
nobody is catigating anyone. The pastor biodun that bought a brand new Porsche is the same person that had sex with his church member, ese walter, for one whole week in a hotel in london, when he claimed to be a married man and man of God. That's what we are talking about
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Trying to redeem his image
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by austinonyii(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
I pray against any form of BABA Ijebu church and pastors parading themselves all over South-west.... May they catch fire IJN amen. And may any yoruba boy/girl planning to join such business be converted on the way to damacus....amii
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
RealAlfranco:
bros. I thought I was the only one who noticed the high heels...
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
this is good, at least im happy they are doing stuffs like this
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by 2016Utmerunz: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
9ja for u
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Boss13: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
They give second-hand stuff to poor widows, but pastor rides a brand new Porsche. Well, mek una continue to dey make una pastor rich. Not my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.