Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) (43176 Views)

COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by menxer: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
lonelydora:
So because he bought a Porsche and was tongue lashed, thats why he is pretending to be a nice man? Nothing special. We do it in our church too.

Used clothes, shoes, and jewelries from church members.

Anyways, Kudos to the man.
You spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
solid3:
Why won't this make front page?

If u are in Abuja on a Sunday or Tuesday, try visit the church. You will hardly say anything bad about the church or pastor again.

Lalasticlala

That church is a materialist church nothing spiritual about it.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by dasparrow: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
@Post

Nigeria sure has a lot of widows. Many of them looking impoverished. Anyways, good work COZA.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by pyx: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good one from the church but it is a good gift for the wrong people. How on earth you expect widows wearing such.
Get sense.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by uyplus(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
FBR:
Yesterday, COZA outreach to widows in Abuja and environs gave over 1000 widows various material gifts as well as spiritual and skills empowerment/training to help them live a better life in this season and beyond.

See more HERE:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153317928812058.1073742385.292491837057&type=3

Silly!! A bulk of those were donations from individuals.. Why advertise charity? It's like me taking a pic of all the orphanages, motherless babies homes I have visited. This is just to save face after the tongue lashing he received from people. Now tell me, even if we had to cost everything on display, is it anywhere close to N26m which is the cost of his newly acquired Porsche car? Rubbish!! Jesus Christ never advertised all he did for people, rather they people he helped testified about what He did for them. Until people stop living in the delusion of religion, they will continue to be fooled by men. Last weekend House on the rock ran a kings banquet for people in IDP camps, free medical services, donated food, clothes etc, and no-one heard a thing about it. Charity work isn't meant to be advertised!!

2 Likes

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by BCISLTD007: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Freemanan:
This advert sha...

Bros na u smart pass...PR stunt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
It pays to be a widow sometimes. These things they're given I doubt if their husbands could afford them when they were alive
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Xano(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
God continually enrich everyone who gave or helped (either material or otherwise) these widows. May Heavenly Father enrich you and generations of your household.
This is awesome.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by vivavik(f): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na widows wan wear those heels? God bless coza
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Ikenna17(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
JDPC still does more wink
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
BCISLTD007:

Bros na u smart pass...PR stunt

I dey tels you
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by claremont(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
He should sell his Porsche and use the proceeds to house, feed, and open up small businesses for the widows. Moreover, there is no justification for a church leader to drive a Porsche and at the same time still collect tithes from members who come to church in public transport.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by jamace(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
teebaxy:
Those people will not comment to this kind talk ooo, it's only when the pastor is buying porche and aircraft them go start to they lick. Pastor please keep doing the good work aferall he who God has blessed no man I repeat no man can curse.
The church is robbing peter to pay paul. grin grin
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by hotdi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
RealAlfranco:
So all these old women in the last pic will wear all those high-heeled shoes I'm seeing?

grin grin grin
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by overlord77: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
teebaxy:
Those people will not comment to this kind talk ooo, it's only when the pastor is buying porche and aircraft them go start to they lick. Pastor please keep doing the good work aferall he who God has blessed no man I repeat no man can curse.

This is to cover up for the heavenly Porsche he just bought. Mscheeew
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by shollyboy2: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Okay the pastor got a car worth #43million and giving windows things worth #1.5million...okay God dey sha..
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
dem try, but used underwears ...eeewww
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=40913004]So because he bought a Porsche and was tongue lashed, thats why he is pretending to be a nice man? Nothing special. We do it in our church too.

Used clothes, shoes, and jewelries from church members.

If Knowledge was a commodity in d market I will buy and give your type as my gift to you this season!!
Why will u wail baselessly, mind u this outreach was done 2wks ago. And PstB! Didn't buy the car, it was someone else's birthday and he decided to give his pastor a gift he felt suits the Man of God to join him and celebrate his birthday! Why will u always repel good things at first sight! Get your fact right a stop being a hungry wailer!!. From your signat I understand your your sha!
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=dammytosh post=40913077]good

Pastor buy Porsche and they distribute used clothes, shoes and jewelleries to widows.

Isorait.[/

I know how expensive common/basic sense is this days and wailers like you can't afford one but try and get next time before you spit! That car was a Gift he did'nt buy If u attend Coza You will know PastorB is Very HUMBLE!!.
Please Haff Sense!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
jamace:
The church is robbing peter to pay paul. grin grin
You don't even have enough to feed the rats in your house and you say church is robbing peter to pay paul, Empty KOnko
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by eminent007(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what are those ancient women gonna do with all those stilettos

Phew!!!! *wipes brow* Finally, somebody with sense.

These nice old widows don't need most of these things.
Just feed them, give scholarships to their kids and grandkids and most important of all, "don't announce it."

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by dammytosh: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Opeexclusive04:

I know how expensive common/basic sense is this days and wailers like you can't afford one but try and get next time before you spit! That car was a Gift he did'nt buy If u attend Coza You will know PastorB is Very HUMBLE!!.
Please Haff Sense!!!!!!!!

Good zeal!

You can try harder and better. Done crazier things than you can ever imagine in the name of Church and giving.

Hope you guys have resolved that lady's accusation too ? Or they have shown you greater grace than you require too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
[img][/img]
claremont:
He should sell his Porsche and use the proceeds to house, feed, and open up small businesses for the widows. Moreover, there is no justification for a church leader to drive a Porsche and at the same time still collect tithes from members who come to church in public transport.

The Porsche was a gift and mind you Pastor B has done moore than blogs carry so Just Keep Mute! Up there in Guzape Hills Abuja Ask of the impact they have felt about the church within the last one yr it came there you will know there is moore to Life than buying cheap MB and becoming A Nairaland Wailer for just 1 like!!.

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
teebaxy:
Is the church supposed to advertise gifts while presenting or what is the purpose of this?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
teebaxy:
Is the church supposed to advertise gifts while presenting or what is the purpose of this? Its the church that is calling herself names not other people.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Love Coza!

Very nice one. What a thoughtful pastor, may God bless him. smiley
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Mekurexx: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Very commendable. At least they have tried to address a ''need'' in the lives of the widows. God Bless them all kiss
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Mekurexx: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong in advertising the gifts. Are they suppose to do the presentation inside the forest? or is it a burial ceremony that they should make it a solemn gathering? abeg abeg if yu have issues with the church just say instead of looking to criticize the good work
FLYFIRE:

Is the church supposed to advertise gifts while presenting or what is the purpose of this?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
habiham:
Will the widows use to train there children school fees or pay there house rent ...
He gave them clothes You go and give your own capacity,who you don help before you wail!!
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by somez(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
And how many toilet rolls have you given?
onosprince:
Wetin the women wan take those worldly things take do... give dem money to do business...
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Laid2001: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
What is COZA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.