Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) (43174 Views)

COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
uyplus:

Silly!! A bulk of those were donations from individuals.. Why advertise charity? It's like me taking a pic of all the orphanages, motherless babies homes I have visited. This is just to save face after the tongue lashing he received from people. Now tell me, even if we had to cost everything on display, is it anywhere close to N26m which is the cost of his newly acquired Porsche car? Rubbish!! Jesus Christ never advertised all he did for people, rather they people he helped testified about what He did for them. Until people stop living in the delusion of religion, they will continue to be fooled by men. Last weekend House on the rock ran a kings banquet for people in IDP camps, free medical services, donated food, clothes etc, and no-one heard a thing about it. Charity work isn't meant to be advertised!!

Knowledge separates a fool from the wise. Get knowledge before you join the wailing band wagons

1. The car is worth 45M and the first of its kind in Nigeria
2. It was a gift to PastorB by someone who was celebrating his birthday so he celebrated it for his pastor also by buying this for him
3. It's not an advert haaaf sense before your talk it's a normal event and was covered by the Church's media team. Finding its way to NL doesn't make it an Advert else the OP would have taken it down!
4. No church is in competition
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
naobor:

i tire
May your brains not also be tired!!!!! If they don't wear heels what about the bags and clothes! being dumb is best described the way you reason oo
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Opeexclusive04(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Laid2001:
What is COZA

Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nkasiobi87(f): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
is good to give them what they wish they had. but it wound have been more nicer to give them money to start business so that they can get it on thier own when they want it. anyway since they are happy receiving it, is good but I hope it will not make them to shut up when they see something bad happening in that church. lots of church members have eaten forbidden gift from their pastors that they don't care anymore if the pastor is from God or devil. if his sermon is going against God's will or not.please be wise when receiving gift. use your consience.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Opeexclusive04:

You don't even have enough to feed the rats in your house and you say church is robbing peter to pay paul, Empty KOnko
Go and pay your tithe joor, pastor must buy private jet o. grin grin
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by icybeth(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
are those foot wears meant for those grannies widows?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by trapQ: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
you're the problem with Africa. who told you they were used? did yo of at least not see the tag on the bag. Change your ways and learn to apprentice good.
lonelydora:
So because he bought a Porsche and was tongue lashed, thats why he is pretending to be a nice man? Nothing special. We do it in our church too.

Used clothes, shoes, and jewelries from church members.

Anyways, Kudos to the man.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chanel bags,high heels, gold necklaces etc what ate they gonna do with all these? Bags of rice and other food items would have been preferable considering the fact that we already are in the festive season. No be person wey chop belle full go wear high heel shoe,gold chain et AL...

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by solid3(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
eyesofgod:

That's not how God will see it?

What are you talking about, come to COZA for one Sunday or Tuesday service, here the word. I bet you will have a change of mind, but just in case you dont, then I leave your mata for Matayas.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by solid3(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
pesinfada:
lol,because u don match/enter dia web.

Not just their web, but their church.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=Opeexclusive04 post=40916744][/quote]

I know you are one of the many Nigerians these con men deceive. Mind you I'm a christian and have seen so many pastors with their antics.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by solid3(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
henryhemon:

That church is a materialist church nothing spiritual about it.

You must be a liar.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
What did the pastor give to widows? used, disposed clothes that wont cost him anything. What did he get for himself? A brand new porsche worth scholarship for over 60 undergraduates.

Who is deceiving who by the way

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
onosprince:
Wetin the women wan take those worldly things take do... give dem money to do business...
why don't u give them? Talk empty!
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
What did Jesus do with the two fishes and 5 loaves of bread given to him?
Opeexclusive04:

Knowledge separates a fool from the wise. Get knowledge before you join the wailing band wagons

2. It was a gift to PastorB by someone who was celebrating his birthday so he celebrated it for his pastor also by buying this for him
3. It's not an advert haaaf sense before your talk it's a normal event and was covered by the Church's media team. Finding its way to NL doesn't make it an Advert else the OP would have taken it down!
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
lonelydora:
So because he bought a Porsche and was tongue lashed, thats why he is pretending to be a nice man? Nothing special. We do it in our church too.

Used clothes, shoes, and jewelries from church members.

Anyways, Kudos to the man.
do u know the man? Have u met him ever in ur wasted years or u just wan behave like a limpycock?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
LewsTherin:
Did they consider the recipients of those items before selecting those items?
meaning?
Donkunxex:
If you give dem money,dem go talk
If you give dem car,dem go talk
If you give dem bible,dem go talk
If you give dem house,dem go talk.

No matter what you do,your enemies will still complain.
So give to address someone's issue and not to impress other people

You can start by sending me #1000 each.. grin Quote me for my acct number.. #1000 multiplied by 1.4million active nairalanders grin
chai! So u need cash and u dey use the same tactics wey buhari use b4 election cheesy.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what are those ancient women gonna do with all those stilettos
is that why u keep on buying crayfish for ur oldgirl on every mother's day? Why are u lacking wisdom, aborbee?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
bayooooooo:
Isn't that the church of a pastor who promised a "robust" response in an adultery case?
and u wasted ur time waiting? Na so u don condemn ursef reach? Is that the level of ur jobless nature ni?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Demigods:
Stupid fake ass material based church.
ur Comment is just useless to the topic abeg.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
lee007:
Absolute garbage......this is church PR at its finest.....Jesus was right.....when he finally returns......things go happen!
I pray u don't be used as. The number 1 scapegoat as u no wan dey ya lane. Are. That righteous to judge someone else? Or are u clueless?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:
Is this all there is to life?

These people ned empowerment that will generate more than enough for them to buy all these and much more.
say that when the govt is the one sharing such! Olodo, what stops u from pleasing them according to the desires of ur heart? Are u limiting ursef to not having the capability?those items were contributed by individuals and not by a single person....once again, OLODO!bia...go to politics thread mbok
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
shadowgwalker:
do u know the man? Have u met him ever in ur wasted years or u just wan behave like a limpycock?

I know him as an alleged rapist. Fvcking his choristers. No bi me talk am.
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by uyplus(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Opeexclusive04:

Sorry that car in the US is worth <$99,000, just so you know.
Are you done? Why are your billboards all over the place? Look, if you do well you will be accepted.. Your church even has a stand at the galleria in Abuja. Is church bizness, where people are cajoled and lured to worship with them? I worshipped in that church for 4sundays, and it was so vain!!! I didn't feel God there. A church where the pastor was cajoling members to vote for Jonathan and not vote for a Muslim bla bla bla. Even as people the suffer reach? Making altar calls that God said 100 people should donate $300 each and all, afterwards calls for N10k was the least. I witnessed the Sunday that pastor preached after the sex scandal and he couldn't defend himself.. I remember alot of silly comments he made on the altar, like how he gives his wife his black card to shop as she likes whenever she travels. Who cares about that, please? Is that what he should be preaching about? He once bragged how is next car will be "the wind".. How his God given mandate is to contest with the secular world. In all of this, I just saw vanity upon vanity written all over his face. Doesn't house on the rock have a media team? Have you ever heard any form of scandal with some of those young vibrant and new generation churches? Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by ZiggyMr(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2015
COZA the wealthy place... Celebrate you Rev Biodun
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by internetpo(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2015
nice initiative from the church I must confess.
But those goods look too glamorous and out of place for the class of ppl being given.

may be a nice set of sandals, a simple bag and money in an envelope would have been better
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Good one! Those high-heels tho... grin
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by mbulela: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:
Is this all there is to life?

These people ned empowerment that will generate more than enough for them to buy all these and much more.
How many people have you empowered?
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by mbulela: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2015
uyplus:

Sorry that car in the US is worth <$99,000, just so you know.
Are you done? Why are your billboards all over the place? Look, if you do well you will be accepted.. Your church even has a stand at the galleria in Abuja. Is church bizness, where people are cajoled and lured to worship with them? I worshipped in that church for 4sundays, and it was so vain!!! I didn't feel God there. A church where the pastor was cajoling members to vote for Jonathan and not vote for a Muslim bla bla bla. Even as people the suffer reach? Making altar calls that God said 100 people should donate $300 each and all, afterwards calls for N10k was the least. I witnessed the Sunday that pastor preached after the sex scandal and he couldn't defend himself.. I remember alot of silly comments he made on the altar, like how he gives his wife his black card to shop as she likes whenever she travels. Who cares about that, please? Is that what he should be preaching about? He once bragged how is next car will be "the wind".. How his God given mandate is to contest with the secular world. In all of this, I just saw vanity upon vanity written all over his face. Doesn't house on the rock have a media team? Have you ever heard any form of scandal with some of those young vibrant and new generation churches? Rubbish!!

I dey blame people wey dey go such places (i even fear to call them churches).
Re: COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) by mbulela: 1:34am On Dec 12, 2015
solid3:

What are you talking about, come to COZA for one Sunday or Tuesday service, here the word. I bet you will have a change of mind, but just in case you dont, then I leave your mata for Matayas.

Why should any sane person who is desirous of the truth seek God in such a place?
Has he given that robust reply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.