Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (12472 Views)

How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by evatee(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Lolz......how?

I dont need to cast you here bro....that babe is fine though!...cld u pls link me up wth her...make i do ma own?
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by ionsman: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2015
The IT you did,were you paid 200k every month that you became so rich overnight?

You are not a good story teller.

6 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by gabylzy(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2015
That awkward moment when yu knw the story is a lie..buh yu smile and keeping reading..cos a fyn gurl is involved in a story...nd bros...5hotel rooms..furnish yur room join...hanhan...chill nah..we no be amarachi nah..no dey buhari us

7 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Khutie: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2015
(in Kanye West voice) my niggur, dis yhur harmattan lie bloody jhoor, buh just continue. For dis 21st century wey even d best olodo don dey geh sense, yhu dey loose guard... ifaahear!!!!... issorite, continue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by armadeo(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
You are the maga. U showed you are a lannister and you shit gold why wouldn't she dig.

First meeting you offered her gold without a second thought and then proffered love less than 15minutes later.

Oga tyrion you don ham Shea!!!!!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2015
This is how I was shamelessly disgraced and discharged from the venue of the party and sommy enjoyed herself with her boy friend who may also be her higher "mugu" in the room and bed I paid for with my hard earned money.......I consoled myself with alcohol and drank away my sorrow that night.

At this point, I didn't cease to call her since I had known her mission, and so I pretended as if nothing happened. At first she developed cold feet towards me but I was able to convince her that I meant no harm and that I was genuinely in LOVE with her.........fast forward to a year later, I got a job to manage a construction site for my BOSS, and instantly level changed....by this time I had moved ahead with my life and life was pretty good......

One cold evening like that, I was enjoying some cups of wine when my phone rang, behold, it was Sommy calling, she complained how I forgot about her since I started making money, how life was hard on campus and other final year stress........in a relaxed voice, I invited her over, and for the first time she accepted to sleep over with me, not just that she informed me of her intention to spend the weekend with me....teasingly, she said..."Make sure u buy enough condom oooo"................hmmmm, I said na me be this?am I dreaming?

Lo and behold, she finally came to my place...she immediately tidied up every where,washed my dirty clothes and was just happy to see that I had more money now and so she will suck me dry.(As a gold digger now)...in the night, I took her for a drink, and made sure she was tipsy.....on getting back home, she rushed to the bathroom, freshened up and came out un clad looking prettier than ever

Watch out for how I finally dealt with her.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by daintyprincess(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Op, abeg na d gal be dat?
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by timmycris(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Oya oo. Continue wit ur lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2015
oloriburuku ni op yi o, after wasting my precious mb, he still declear the story inconcousive, na kogi and bayelsa elextion story u dey tell us ni? geraout abegi

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
ionsman:
The IT you did,were you paid 200k every month that you became so rich overnight?

Hmmmm, I only said I became richer dan b4 wen I dey soak garri
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
daintyprincess:
Op, abeg na d gal be dat?
Yes oooo
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by RealAdewole(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
even a foetus knows that u are lying
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by ruby115(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
lmao....she is in serious trouble grin
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
You are a liar. You said after 1year u started working. Oga after final year no youth service? And moreover did she study a 5years course too?cos she was in 300l when u guys met. How come she's still complaining of school stress instead of serving. You must be very bored to cook up this kinda thrash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Finally, when she came out un clad from the bathroom, I couldn't resist the fresh tantalizing body...............immediately, I engaged her into a very deep romance and shortly she was in cloud 9, at this point she was crazily begging me to do with her kitty katt what ever pleases me,....."please f**k me" she was screaming........

At this juncture, I smiled and said to myself that my trap don catch big meat........I hurriedly jumped out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom to freshen up also...before then, I had prepared a fresh hot pepper paste which I hid some where in the bathroom.

After the bath I took sharp sharp, I wore condom and rubbed enough of PEPPER PASTE on the tip of my joy stick which was already covered with condom and rushed straight to SOMMY's "honey pot" in bed...........few seconds after penetration, she started feeling the pains from the pepper, she pushed me out and started crying painfully as the pepper inflicted much pains in her body,with injuries and burns all over her vaginal walls..........

As her weeping continued, and the pains unbearable, I rushed her to a far away hospital, dumped her there and ran away. The next morning when she regained consciousness, the Doctor explained to her the real cause of the pains............she rushed to the house with police and found out that I only used the house for that purpose as the house was already vacated

My people, I do bad tin like this?..........
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
petkruz:
You are a liar. You said after 1year u started working. Oga after final year no youth service? And moreover did she study a 5years course too?cos she was in 300l when u guys met. How come she's still complaining of school stress instead of serving. You must be very bored to cook up this kinda thrash!

My dear, check out the job I told u dat I got, I was in finals when she was in 3rd year, after a year, she was in her finals

Even if it is a lie, give me little encouragement na so I can improve,

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by adexdon(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
lecturer gold digger
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
timmycris:
Oya oo. Continue wit ur lies
Hope u dey feel the story
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by chimzyblack(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
BUT GUY U Bleep UP OO. INSTEAD OF YOU TO ENJOY THE REWARDS OF ALL YOUR INVESTMENT
FIRST OF ALL BY FUCKING THE HELL OUT OF HER PUSSY, Bleep THE PUSSY OVER AND OVER AGAIN
THEN DUMP HER BY TELLING HER U ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN HER. INSTEAD YOU WENT TO PUT PEPPER IN HER PUSSY. THIS ONLY MAKES YOU TO LOOK LIKE A WEAKLING.

14 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
adexdon:
lecturer gold digger

My student, how re u?
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
petkruz:
Maybe the dude has clocked 30 before he graduated..

OP in summary, you squandered your IT money on hitting a girl's as.. and you were not able to.

*Grabs Popcorn*

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
ikeola6:
Maybe the dude has clocked 30 before he graduated..

OP in summary, you squandered your IT money on hitting a girl's as.. and you were not able to.

*Grabs Popcorn*

Lolz, did u read the concluding part of the story?
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
If the mods are not partial, then I think I deserve FP in this one
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Lolz, did u read the concluding part of the story?
I read it, and no part says you inserted anything into something.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by swimcash(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
@op...wen will u stop using DAT innocent lady pix? dis pix is all ova Facebook, u self cum go copy am dey seek 4 unnecessary attention.....#fake nigga
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by signature2012(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:
If the mods are not partial, then I think I deserve FP in this one

Sorry bro,you don't deserve front page.
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
u get wey I had been pointing to
ionsman:

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
swimcash:
@op...wen will u stop using DAT innocent lady pix? dis pix is all ova Facebook, u self cum go copy am dey seek 4 unnecessary attention.....#fake nigga

Does that justify the fact that she isn't the person am talking about?.....tink b4 u comment dear
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
u get wey I had been pointing to

Wot do u mean dear?..........plz explain in detail
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
signature2012:

Sorry bro,you don't deserve front page.
How and why bro?.........plz advise me.
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
ur skills in lying.... IT STUDENT COULD AFFORD SUCH aN EXTRAVAGANT LIFE
greatiyk4u:

Wot do u mean dear?..........plz explain in detail
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
ur skills in lying.... IT STUDENT COULD AFFORD SUCH aN EXTRAVAGANT LIFE

I think u have comprehension problem, dear, I never mentioned how much I spent in any of the occasions, if u actually passed through the walls of higher institution in Nigeria, u will understand wot it takes to organize a school party............don't judge me with VI and Abuja standard since I didn't openly disclose my location

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / I Have Yam Legs Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.