Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) (12474 Views)

How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by cowgirl9090: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2015
hfinest1:
*flies in with private jet* hfinest has arrived.... gotta learn a few tricks cos I've got one gold differ trynna dog gold where there's no gold... she jez dey whynne herself sha

please how did you put smiley between text.
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by hfinest1(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2015
cowgirl9090:

please how did you put smiley between text.
click on the smiley, it'll take u to a link... in that link, select the kinda smiley you want... there's 'love smiley, vehicle smiley, angry, sad, happy, etc... just select the one you want... then beneath each smiley, you'll see forum code, HTML code and URL.... copy the link in forum code and paste it here like this; that's all... the smiley appears in ur post.... its HTML programming
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by cowgirl9090: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
hfinest1:
click on the smiley, it'll take u to a link... in that link, select the kinda smiley you want... there's 'love smiley, vehicle smiley, angry, sad, happy, etc... just select the one you want... then beneath each smiley, you'll see forum code, HTML code and URL.... copy the link in forum code and paste it here like this; that's all... the smiley appears in ur post.... its HTML programming

thanks
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by hfinest1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
cowgirl9090:

thanks
you're welcome.... your username tho... quite suggestive... are u a guy or girl?
Re: How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
hfinest1:
you're welcome.... your username tho... quite suggestive... are u a guy or girl?

Derailing ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Yam Legs Help! / 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.