Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (56673 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by opababa: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2015
[b][/b] 12. Musicians / Artists

Op, the list is not complete without dis category of people. Is lik dey are destined to womanize, the babes don't give dem breathing space. Womanizing is kind of professional incentive.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by opababa: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] [b][/b] 12. Musicians / Artists

Op, the list is not complete without dis category of people. Is lik dey are destined to womanize, the babes don't give dem breathing space. Womanizing is a form of professional incentive to them.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
11 Those who frequents the sexuality section tongue
Gbam!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by nikkiking(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Just crossing shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by inme: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
12. Commercial drivers

13. Musicians
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by pleadge(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Na only crazy pole u remove, u for say all men womanize
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by needrealuvabj81: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thank God i am clean as an investor grin grin grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
[i]
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
I second everything especially the LECTURERS.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Drivers
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by benELOHIM7(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
How about offshore workers and sailors?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Womanizing

Omanizing

Manizing

Anizing

Nizing

Izing

Zing

Ing

Ng

G

cheesy tongue
Pls who are you?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by jamesharryson(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
op u forgot to add bus conductors that ve form the habits of giving APC... sorry CHANGe
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Boyooosa(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
I second everything especially the LECTURERS.
Kemi u dey try shall... U mean LECTURERS? eh yah.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by victorazy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
wristbangle:
11. Terrorists

Those ediot (boko haram) whey e kidnap 72 virgins and over 200 chibok girls, God go punish their prick before dem die mercilessly sadsad. Na so dem dey knack free kitty cat (akpako) like say na free party food meanwhile wetin my "journey boy"(prick) sabi na to dey shout "lalasticlala o" . Tosyne2much you will agree with me these set of people suppose to be number 1 on the list of chronic womanizers.

More list loading....

No Chibok girls was kidnapped, it was pure political weapon.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boyooosa:

Kemi u dey try shall... U mean LECTURERS? eh yah.
my name is not Kemi and who d fu3k are you
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by porshuch: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Luxury bus driver, truck and lorry drivers. Go to Ore, Ijebuode, umunede, 9th mile Enugu. Most of them see their families once in a year. Some will even drive pass their hometown still he won't stop, the phone numbers they give to their family members can never be available.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Vivly(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Most Short Guys.
They like woman die!
I juss weak.
Even though they somehow get a girl, they'll still chase skirts.
From short Yahoo boy, to short lecturer. Short politicians and short students. Short footballer to short writer, nothing changes.
Maybe it's to check if they've got game inspite of their height or it's just a thing with guys who are closer to the ground;
I don't wanna know.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tosyne2much #1,, '''' i nor dey womanizer ooo grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by henrysilver(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Truck Driver...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Boyooosa(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
Y u de rant now? I guess I got u der, so being compassionate has become a crime now... doh!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by ronald4lif(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thank God say I'm not into any of those profession. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
Easy girl, the young man was trying to crack a joke tho I didn't laugh.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boyooosa:

Y u de rant now? I guess I got u der, so being compassionate has become a crime now... doh!
U attacked me ni.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Leyelanre:

Easy girl, the young man was trying to crack a joke tho I didn't laugh.
Thank God u knw it's not funny
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by fotadmowmend(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
dat no six ......
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by usoroh2003: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cafe Attendances and Truck Drivers
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Acermoon(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
What about military men and musician...?
Pelu footballer gan self
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Boyooosa(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
U attacked me ni.
How?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boyooosa:

How?
I am a linguist and that statement means a lot.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by Boyooosa(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
I am a linguist and that statement means a lot.
Which of them? Iya mi...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much by tiwasiaife(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
12 Nairaland moderators :They derive joy to in banning male comments but over look berem and other female comments and quietly send pm to them on were to meet or risk been banned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.