Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (39120 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by nana(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]angry  angry  angry  angry  angry angryWrong Respond!!,I strongly Disagree Homosexuality is  a mental disease. Yes , think whatsover you think about me.I dont CARE. take for Example that Jewish Guy.I Mean JESUS was a Gay too,Busy following 12 Guys sleeping in the street and inside the bush, you feel me. you almost forgot one mans food is another mans Poisson.Though he must have also slept with some Ladies too.  well dont feel im a Gay . been a Gay is not an Offense or a Crime .every human being have free will of choice in Sex. Like me, im Straight. Jesus choose to walk,work with Guys all his poor life before he finally commited an offense and he got nailed in the tree.

To be a Gay is not a big deal why some people feels Homonsexuality is a disease. no no you're wrong.
[/size]
Can u pls refer me to the book that says Jesus was gay in his lifetime?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by duduspace(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2009
This is really a tricky one Jesoul, I always beleived that most things  people do in life was by choice (I still largely do anyways) until I had a chat with my sister who is a psychiatrist. In the course of the decision I did find out that there are a lot of things we never knew that are only now being  discovered by scientists.

For example, are you aware that alcoholism has genetic factors? even idiosyncratic gestures and behaviour are often genetic right?
Now I am not saying all alcoholics cannot help themselves because they are predisposed to being alcoholic but their ability to withstand addiction might be seriously compromised relative to someone who doesn't have a genetic predisposition to alcoholism or even addiction of any sort.

Now if I apply the same logic to sexual preference, it is well within the realm of possibility to have a genetic predisposition of sexual affinity to one or the other of the sexes for example I was conceived and born as a sucker for skirts TBH and I've always liked and being attracted to the opposite sex since I could differentiate between my two hands, now this does not necessarily mean one is born gay or it could mean one is born gay depending on how you look at issues.

At the end of the day, no one is forced to have sex with either of the sexes as a matter of fact after all we do have people who choose celibacy or those who embrace masturbation. It is deviant behaviour in terms of its departure from what is/was considered normal but at the end of the day everyone has their own conception of normalcy.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]angry angry angry angry angry angryWrong Respond!!,I strongly Disagree Homosexuality is a mental disease. Yes , think whatsover you think about me.I dont CARE. take for Example that Jewish Guy.I Mean JESUS was a Gay too,Busy following 12 Guys sleeping in the street and inside the bush, you feel me. you almost forgot one mans food is another mans Poisson.Though he must have also slept with some Ladies too. well dont feel im a Gay . been a Gay is not an Offense or a Crime .every human being have free will of choice in Sex. Like me, im Straight. Jesus choose to walk,work with Guys all his poor life before he finally commited an offense and he got nailed in the tree.

To be a Gay is not a big deal why some people feels Homonsexuality is a disease. no no you're wrong.
[/size]

Chants: "Retard, retard, retard, retard, retard . . . . . . . . . . . . ."
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
duduspace:

This is really a tricky one Jesoul, I always beleived that most things people do in life was by choice (I still largely do anyways) until I had a chat with my sister who is a psychiatrist. In the course of the decision I did find out that there are a lot of things we never knew that are only now being discovered by scientists.

For example, are you aware that alcoholism has genetic factors? even idiosyncratic gestures and behaviour are often genetic right?
Now I am not saying all alcoholics cannot help themselves because they are predisposed to being alcoholic but their ability to withstand addiction might be seriously compromised relative to someone who doesn't have a genetic predisposition to alcoholism or even addiction of any sort.

Now if I apply the same logic to sexual preference, it is well within the realm of possibility to have a genetic predisposition of sexual affinity to one or the other of the sexes for example I was conceived and born as a sucker for skirts TBH and I've always liked and being attracted to the opposite sex since I could differentiate between my two hands, now this does not necessarily mean one is born gay or it could mean one is born gay depending on how you look at issues.

At the end of the day, no one is forced to have sex with either of the sexes as a matter of fact after all we do have people who choose celibacy or those who embrace masturbation. It is deviant behaviour in terms of its departure from what is/was considered normal but at the end of the day everyone has their own conception of normalcy.

If this is true, then I must have a special gene that provides me with a predisposition of self control in all the choices I make in like.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryWrong Respond!!,I strongly Disagree Homosexuality is a mental disease. Yes , think whatsover you think about me.I dont CARE. take for Example that Jewish Guy.I Mean JESUS was a Gay too,Busy following 12 Guys sleeping in the street and inside the bush, you feel me. you almost forgot one mans food is another mans Poisson.Though he must have also slept with some Ladies too. well dont feel im a Gay . been a Gay is not an Offense or a Crime .every human being have free will of choice in Sex. Like me, im Straight. Jesus choose to walk,work with Guys all his poor life before he finally commited an offense and he got nailed in the tree.

[/size]
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by duduspace(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2009
Sagamite:

If this is true, then I must have a special gene that provides me with a predisposition of self control in all the choices I make in like.

@Sagamite

Are yu claimin to be a saint without any weakness at all? remember Jesus' words "He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone" on second thots maybe Jesus understood genetics before we all did.
Also I do wonder why Jesus told the woman to "Go and sin no more", "Do not commit adultery anymore" would have been more relevant and specific or what do you think?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50am On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryWrong Respond!!,I strongly Disagree Homosexuality is  a mental disease. Yes , think whatsover you think about me.I dont CARE. take for Example that Jewish Guy.I Mean JESUS was a Gay too,Busy following 12 Guys sleeping in the street and inside the bush, you feel me. you almost forgot one mans food is another mans Poisson.Though he must have also slept with some Ladies too.  well dont feel im a Gay . been a Gay is not an Offense or a Crime .every human being have free will of choice in Sex. Like me, im Straight. Jesus choose to walk,work with Guys all his poor life before he finally commited an offense and he got nailed in the tree.

[/size]
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2009
duduspace:

@Sagamite

Are yu claimin to be a saint without any weakness at all? remember Jesus' words "He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone" on second thots maybe Jesus understood genetics before we all did.
Also I do wonder why Jesus told the woman to "Go and sin no more", "Do not commit adultery anymore" would have been more relevant and specific or what do you think?

No, I am not claiming I am a saint but I basically have no dysfunctionality.

I have chosen not to drink, I have chosen no to smoke, I have chosen not to have a deviant sexual lifestyle, I have chosen not to take drugs, I have chosen not to put in my body anything it does not need but yet some people would say it is gene that has led to their bad choices.

My gene must be fantastic then. undecided
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by trekkie: 3:41am On Sep 20, 2009
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by kellorah: 3:48am On Sep 20, 2009
You see how some people are born with both sex organs? Yeah, I slightly believe people are born gay. Majority of gay people anyway.

(Why would someone wake up one day and decide to be gay, knowing how much society hates it, and knowing they will be highly discriminated against?!)

And if we agree it's a mental problem, is it right to hate them because of something they cannot control?

I just feel that at the end of the day, I'm not the one who's gay. I wont be the one who has to answer to God on that day.

And I feel that if it's a crime, it should be just as bad as lying, cos at the end of the day, they're not murderers, they're not intentionally taking life.

. . . .Put yourselves in their shoes, and imagine how you would feel if u were treated harshly just because of something you cannot control.

If it wasn't for religion, would we think it was disgusting? I don't know about homosexuality in Africa back in the day but would it have been acceptable if we didn't have the Whites introduce christianity to us and we eventually had gay people in Africa? Perhaps we would have viewed homosexuality now as we view heterosexuality if the bible hadn't made reference to Sodom and Gomorrah. . . afterall, in Sambia there's a tribe where homosexuality is practiced during puberty. I really don't get why it's such a big deal!
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2009
kellorah:

You see how some people are born with both sex organs? Yeah, I slightly believe people are born gay. Majority of gay people anyway.

(Why would someone wake up one day and decide to be gay, knowing how much society hates it, and knowing they will be highly discriminated against?!)

So you must also think paedophiles are born that way then. Or do you think "someone wake up one day and decide to be paedo, knowing how much society hates it, and knowing they will be highly discriminated against"?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by kellorah: 4:12am On Sep 20, 2009
Sagamite:

So you must also think paedophiles are born that way then. Or do you think "someone wake up one day and decide to be paedo, knowing how much society hates it, and knowing they will be highly discriminated against"?
Clearly that's a mental issue. There's an imbalance of chemicals in the brain, or something along those lines. You can read it up!

Obviously he doesn't realise how evil his crime is, and even if he does he doesn't completely understand it. He has no control of it, just like most gay people. Being gay is different from being a peado! [It's consensual and adults are involved-I'm talking about a gay relationship here]
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2009
kellorah:

Clearly that's a mental issue. There's an imbalance of chemicals in the brain, or something along those lines. You can read it up!

Obviously he doesn't realise how evil his crime is, and even if he does he doesn't completely understand it. He has no control of it, just like most gay people. Being gay is different from being a peado! [It's consensual and adults are involved-I'm talking about a gay relationship here]

Huh??

So what makes you think homosexuality is not "an imbalance of chemicals in the brain, or something along those lines"?

And if paedo is a result of "imbalance of chemicals in the brain" what tells you that they were not born that way with that imbalance?

Are they, paedo and homo, both not mental issues? Proof why you believe on is and the other is not.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2009
lol@ jesus being gay.

he probably was if he didn't try to shag mary magdeline once or twice grin grin
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
I don't go 'religion shopping', I am happy being a Christian and I am not looking for a religion that pleases me.

you don't have to go religion shopping. it's pretty counterproductive to participate in a religion that openly condemns and looks to eradicate your sexual orientation.

It seems you practice Christianity because of the hope you sneak into heaven and not because you want to practice the "word".

It's strange to call yourself a christian when u engage in pre-marital sex and homosexuality.  I'm not hating but yes you are a nominal christian. how do you know God created you by the way?

ethanol - no make i slap you for there. bawo has no problem with human sword fighters cheesy
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by kellorah: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2009
Sagamite:

Huh??

So what makes you think homosexuality is not "an imbalance of chemicals in the brain, or something along those lines"?

And if peado is a result of "imbalance of chemicals in the brain" what tells you that they were not born that way with that imbalance?

Are they, peado and homo, both not mental issues? Proof why you believe on is and the other is not.

Exactly!! It could also be an in-balance of chemicals, something they're not able to control which is why I don't judge gay people. I hardly judge peados either but it does get to me as children are involved, and both the children and their families are affected by such acts carried out by a peado. Whereas in the case of a gay person, besides society being disgusted by his acts, it has no long-term psychological effect on children or their parents. Gay sex is mostly consensual.

Anyways, Imma leave all this for God to judge.
PEACE!
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
kellorah:

Exactly!! It could also be an in-balance of chemicals, something they're not able to control which is why I don't judge gay people. I hardly judge peados either but it does get to me as children are involved, and both the children and their families are affected by such acts carried out by a peado. Whereas in the case of a gay person, besides society being disgusted by his acts, it has no long-term psychological effect on children or their parents. Gay sex is mostly consensual.

Anyways, Imma leave all this for God to judge.
PEACE!

Good point.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by LadyT(f): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
No one is born bloody gay is personal choice or some strange tragic weird sexual experience at a young age.

We choose our sexuality but we cant choose our race. There is no gene or anything.

But each to their own more lube to their privates not my problem!
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by duduspace(m): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2009
LadyT:

No one is born bloody gay is personal choice or some strange tragic weird sexual experience at a young age.

We choose our sexuality but we cant choose our race. There is no gene or anything.

I don't agree with this, its like saying no one is born to be a musician or an athlete or with predisposition to cancer, diabetes e.t.c. You will be amazed at what is being discovered in genetic studies if you bother to read it up.

Just like the above examples, it still takes action on the part of the individual to act on their natural urges for example Usain Bolt could have refused to take to the track while someone who is naturally predisposed to diabetes could adjust his diet, Michael Jackson could as well have decided not to sing.

Defining someone as being born gay or being born heterosexual is a matter of terminology. An equally relevant question might be to ask if anyone is born heterosexual in the first instance I always wonder if heterosexual sex actually became the predominant form of sexual expression due to Natural selection springing into operation to perpetuate the human species,after all no human being is forced by nature to have sex with someone of the opposite sex or is anyone trying to prove that one must be sexually active with someone of the opposite sex in order to survive?

The Caster Semenya story is a pungent reminder that "god" is not as perfect as the various religions make him out to be and if a person can biologically/physically come out "wrong/different" (based on our definition of normalcy) why then is it so hard for people to accept the fact that something can go "wrong/different" in the inside specifically with respect to sexuality?

Everything we do is still subject to our individual decisions but I am bold to say that just as I have friends who can't keep away from anything in skirts it is not far fetched to understand that there are or maybe people who just naturally can't keep their hands off people of their own sex (metaphorically speaking) while they have no attraction to the opposite sex just as I have no attraction at all to any person of my own sex.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chiogo(f): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2009
wow, this topic is still on.

At this point I don't know if people are born gay but I refuse to agree with that logic.

Although homosexuality is no longer considered a mental disorder, it still seems that way. If not why do they act so abnormal? I don't refer to their sexual orientation.

But the fact that homosexual guys tend to be feminine even way more than females, like c'mon. and lesbians tend to be masculine, well majority.

Doesn't add up. why can't they just be gay/lesbian without the extra baggage? I think it's their behavior/self expression that people resent more not their sexual orientation. I mean the way some of them act does scare the crap out of one.

And all this genetic studies talk is not enough proof as these 'scientists' are people too hence, not perfect. some are even gay themselves. I'm just saying. who's to tell anyone what to believe these days? genetic findings my ass! lipsrsealed
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by trekkie: 4:35am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2009
LadyT:

We choose our sexuality but we cant choose our race.  There is no gene or anything.

folks like obama seem to able to choose their race.

how do you know they had some "strange tragic weird sexual" experience at a young age.

when did you make a personal choice to be straight?

But the fact that homosexual guys tend to be feminine even way more than females, like c'mon. and lesbians tend to be masculine, well majority.

did you do a survey of all homosexuals or are you just assuming stuff again? it's time we stopped with all this gender role nonsense.   not all lesbians are butch dykes, not all gays are sissies. stop with the generalizations.

I mean the way some of them act does scare the crap out of one

that's what is known as homophobia.  gay people scare you?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by ebumowa(f): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
@trekkie:
Sorry for late reply, had a lot to do this weekend.
Desire and ability are two different things. Why would God want to stop a person's desire to have offsprings? Should a women who is barren not desire to have offsprings? What about human mothers that commit infanticide, molest and abuse their offsprings? Nature is filled with evidence of animals that kill their offsprings, why should they still have the desire seems killing their offsprings is a non-issue for them.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chiogo(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
bawomolo:

did you do a survey of all homosexuals or are you just assuming stuff again? it's time we stopped with all this gender role nonsense.   not all lesbians are butch dykes, not all gays are sissies. stop with the generalizations.

that's what is known as homophobia.  gay people scare you?
You seem to be the one making assumptions. I believe I used the word "majority". If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it's a freaking duck. And yes, there is absolutely every reason to generalize considering that one could tell a gay person from these mannerisms I mentioned. Like duh. Maybe they(gays) are the ones playing into the stereotype. I repeat, why can't they just be gay without the extra baggage? that's why people think being gay is a mental disorder. what does your sexual preference have to do with you rolling neck and snapping fingers when you're supposedly a male? You like men, so what? you don't have to act like a female.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by trekkie: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2009
chiogo:

You seem to be the one making assumptions. I believe I used the word "majority"

how do you know they are the majority? because queers a visible SUBSET of the homosexual community.
Maybe they(gays) are the ones playing into the stereotype.

maybe you are associating gays with one stereotype. do all blacks eat fried chicken or listen to rap?

I repeat, why can't they just be gay without the extra baggage? that's why people think being gay is a mental disorder. what does your sexual preference have to do with you rolling neck and snapping fingers when you're supposedly a male? You like men, so what? you don't have to act like a female.

you might want to move from boston. Yall are lame ova there.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chiogo(f): 2:15am On Sep 22, 2009
Wow, great points you've made there, Bawomolo. You haven't provided any valid rebuttal. end of conversation.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2009
chiogo:

You seem to be the one making assumptions. I believe I used the word "majority". If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it's a freaking duck. And yes, there is absolutely every reason to generalize considering that one could tell a gay person from these mannerisms I mentioned. Like duh. Maybe they(gays) are the ones playing into the stereotype. I repeat, why can't they just be gay without the extra baggage? that's why people think being gay is a mental disorder. what does your sexual preference have to do with you rolling neck and snapping fingers when you're supposedly a male? You like men, so what? you don't have to act like a female.

If you are a man and somehow you want to walk like a woman, behave like a woman, get excited like a woman, get agitated like a woman, accentuate your mannerism like a woman, take up careers more traditionally preferred by a woman, dress to gain conspicuousness like a woman, gossip like a woman, get banged by a man like a woman, you are one sick Bleep.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2009
chiogo:

Wow, great points you've made there, Bawomolo. You haven't provided any valid rebuttal. end of conversation.

so when are u mailing my noble prize  cool

take up careers more traditionally preferred by a woman

i'm i less of a man if i choose to be a nurse or midwife?

you guys are so consumed with gender roles
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by SEFAGO(m): 5:08am On Sep 22, 2009
Wow, I am shocked by the homophobia in Nigeria  undecided

For one I decided not to join this, and I rily have lost much intellectual interest in Nairaland, but I have had many friends who are gay and the nicest people in the world and not injecting myself in this debate would do them injustice.

Homosexuality is perfectly natural. people are born gay. People can post from morning to Night. People can enact gay banning laws till kingdom comes. No matter what some people will always be attracted to the same sex. I think I saw someone mention that homosexuality is not seen in animals, it is very very common  in animals . It is a biological behavior, some people are calling it a mental disease- out right ignorance. You cannot understand what it means to be gay except if you are one yourself. Then you can understand the inclination. Why is heterosexuality right? For example, How many here masturbate? prolly a lot of the males.  If you do then you are doing something unnatural too, because masturbation is another form of sexual actity (sex with urself) so which one is worse, sex with yourself or mating with another indvidual  of the same gender? As someone well versed in biology, I understand homosexuality perfectly. I might have some problems with it being liberalized socially- not because i have problem with gays but for biological reasons.

By the way humans are no different from animals, only the ability to reason. So sad some of us can't see that.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 5:25am On Sep 22, 2009
SEFAGO:

Wow, I am shocked by the homophobia in Nigeria  undecided

A phobia is an unhealthy, abnormal and irrational aversion to or fear of something.

The objection to homosexuality is not unhealthy, not irrational and not abnormal. It is purely natural to feel this way to homosexual activities until one is brainwashed to think otherwise by constant bombardment that it is natural way of life.

Mind the words you use and try and understand them.

SEFAGO:

Homosexuality is perfectly natural. people are born gay. People can post from morning to Night. People can enact gay banning laws till kingdom comes. No matter what some people will always be attracted to the same sex. I think I saw someone mention that homosexuality is not seen in animals, it is very very common  in animals .

Please prove it.

Show us the animals.

Youtube, googglevideo might help, if you need a helping hand.

SEFAGO:

Why is heterosexuality right? For example, How many here masturbate? prolly a lot of the males.  If you do then you are doing something unnatural too, because masturbation is another form of sexual actity (sex with urself) so which one is worse, sex with yourself or mating with another indvidual  of the same gender?

This is your argument?  undecided

That is what I call Ignorance and Poor.

We await your proof.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by SEFAGO(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia
Apparently the word I used has a whole wikipedia page. Homosexuality, has been around for a long time, during the Roman empire, Egypt, Great Britain especially Oscar Wilde, who was the defining character for the use of the word "gay," in the west. Infact, the trial of Oscar Wilde, is argued to have brought about the use of the word gay to mean homosexual. Homosexuality was accepted in various cultures, though claimed to be none existent in others.

I do agree it seems foreign to our culture- I haven't met any gay person in nigeria- but it could also be a "dont ask, don't tell policy." I brought up Oscar Wilde for this reason. Because of his flamboyant nature, people were very aware of his homosexuality. But this was not the case for other political figures in Britain at that time.

Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_animals

Since you are into this  grin grin grin

Gay animals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0e0hCb7ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTXabN1pnZY&feature=fvw

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.