Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? (7827 Views)

Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / Why Do Women Respect Their Bosses More Than Their Husbands? / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2009
There is nothing a man wish for in a marriage life more than having a wife who obey and respect him as a man, husband and as the head of the family. Any man who find this qualities in a woman is on the road to an happy married life and if this two qualities are lacking or not enough in a woman, such marriages or relationships are bound to collapse one way or the other with time. Now my fellow Nairalanders, the question is, between literate and Illiterate women, which one of this two group obey and respect their husband better? Please make your choice and elaborate on it if you can, and PLEEEEASE without insulting anyone.
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/20/!BTqr9bg!2k~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmZqN)BKJrKU)3sw~~_1.JPG[/img] [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!BTqw1KQBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjQEjlLmQu1cBKJr,BPepg~~_1.JPG[/img]
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!BTqyU)gBmk~$(KGrHgoOKiwEjlLmVWD3BKJre2Qifw~~_1.JPG[/img]
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by angelgirl1(f): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
Being illiterate is a sad existence. Depriving one of knowledge is sick. Humans are beings that are meant to use their brains. This is a sick question in my opinion. Just saying. I would hope that if a man happened to fall into marriage with a woman who was illiterate he would be wise enough to advise her to become literate.

I view this question as if you are implying that an illiterate woman will be easier to control and take advantage of. If you have to control and take advantage of someone to find what you want in them then you truly have nothing.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by luxoire(f): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2009
some literate women would question you and seek reason in what you say / do. others wouldn't - it just comes down to an indivisula's predisposition.

an illiterate woman may be easier to control and take your word for gospel - however, bear in mind that the illiterate ones may be very uncivilised, barbaric and potentially ' dangerous' in the way they handle confirmtations and arguments, just because they do not know a 'better/civilised' approach on how to deal with things

for what it is worth - if you love a woman and you see something beautiful in her then encourge her to be the woman you want her to be - encourage her to maximise her potentials! I would like to think no man wants and unrefined woman on his arm in public - unless of course he marries her to keep her at home to amke babies with, whilst he continues to 'chase' other women outside
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by JJYOU: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
luxoire:

some literate women would question you and seek reason in what you say / do. others wouldn't - it just comes down to an indivisula's predisposition.

an illiterate woman may be easier to control and take your word for gospel - however, bear in mind that the illiterate ones may be very uncivilised, barbaric and potentially ' dangerous' in the way they handle confirmtations and arguments, just because they do not know a 'better/civilised' approach on how to deal with things

for what it is worth - if you love a woman and you see something beautiful in her then encourge her to be the woman you want her to be - encourage her to maximise her potentials! I would like to think no man wants and unrefined woman on his arm in public - unless of course he marries her to keep her at home to amke babies with, whilst he continues to 'chase' other women outside
i am not supposed to say you are mostly right cos you are female but you know you are right. i dont believe illiterates are that easy to manage. if they were why are there loads of fights and seperations in vilages. another thing most people dont look at is what has a typical un-educated person got to contribute to your life than use the resources to live up to the jones.

a stuborn and difficult person will be educated or illiterate. i think people who want to live with them have some insecurity troubles.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by luxoire(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
JJYOU:

i am not supposed to say you are mostly right cos you are female but you know you are right. i dont believe illiterates are that easy to manage. if they were why are there loads of fights and seperations in vilages. another thing most people dont look at is what has a typical un-educated person got to contribute to your life than use the resources to live up to the jones.

a stuborn and difficult person will be educated or illiterate. i think people who want to live with them have some insecurity troubles.

i agree

1 Like

Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2009
A woman will give to Caeser what belongs to Caeser. If you're a fool u'll be treated as such but if you've got respect for yourself and others, and show endearing qualities of a good husband, then your woman will show you the same. Only dogs obey their owners, being literate/ illiterate plays no role in the matter. The sooner some guys/men figure the difference the better off our society will be.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by biola44: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
ezinne1212:

A woman will give to Caeser what belongs to Caeser. If you're a fool u'll be treated as such but if you've got respect for yourself and others, and show endearing qualities of a good husband, then your woman will show you the same. Only dogs obey their owners, being literate/ illiterate plays no role in the matter. The sooner some guys/men figure the difference the better off our society will be.

wink
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by tpiah: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2009
OP

by all means go for an illiterate.

Its not by force to marry literate.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

Being illiterate is a sad existence.

MAYBE  _________________ But I've seen happy ones before, my illiterate granny was happy with my literate grandpa and vice versa till their last minute on earth.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

Depriving one of knowledge is sick.

Correct
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

Humans are beings that are meant to use their brains.

I never dispute that, but how is this related to my question
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

This is a sick question in my opinion.

Capital NO, Mmba,  sad In the search for knownledge, there is no sick question but there is always a sick answer
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by nethacker(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
can some1 pls define literacy and illiteracy. Bagging all academic laurels doesnt make u a literate likewise not passing thru d 4 wall of a school doesnt make u an illiterate.Watever u conceive and believe,u can achieve. wink
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

Just saying. I would hope that if a man happened to fall into marriage with a woman who was illiterate he would be wise enough to advise her to become literate.

Just like taking a horse to the river, the decision to drink out of the river lies with him smiley
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by sistawoman: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2009
Literate or Illiterate does not really matter IMO.

If a woman knows how to respect a man then that is what she will do.

If a man is not worthly of respect then he wont get it.

Recpect that is long term is something that is earned not demanded.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

I view this question as if you are implying that an illiterate woman will be easier to control and take advantage of.

Implying? please don't make me laugh grin i was just only asking a simple, harmless, straight forward and logical question.

secondly_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( duro naa, wait i dey come, SISTAWOMAN require my attention grin)
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
sistawoman:

AFFIIIIII  GBAMMMMMM, someone has started to hit the nail on the head grin
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
sistawoman:

Word!
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
angelgirl1:

I view this question as if you are implying that an illiterate woman will be easier to control and take advantage of. If you have to control and take advantage of someone to find what you want in them then you truly have nothing.

Point of correction, If you can read and understand the above topic clearly,  you will see that i only asked a straight forward question, supported with a brief description of what the majority of men wish in their married life. i did not in any kind of way try to imply that anyone should take control and advantage over the other. With your manner of approach to this topic, i really doubt if literacy play a significant part in a decision for a wife. I apologise if you feel personally attacked with my post.

Moreover you ought to have know by now that literate or not, anyone can be controlled or taken advantage of as long as the heart is committed to the relationship or marriage.
Se finis, finito, Fertig, Opari.  wink
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by Igwe9(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
sistawoman:

Gbam!
It pains me when i see an arrogant illiterate wife, while i feel disturbed by seeing a down to earth illiterate house wife, the later seems as if she lacks confident in herself while the former seems as if she's worthless,as if God did deprive her every juices of life during creation.
Whatever the case maybe, disagreement is bound to occur in marriages, i don't expect my sweetie to obey me in toto.
In short it amuses my heart to see that little bird of mine  smiley trying to prove little stubborn.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by beyond2ky: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2009
waladis : u started a topic 4 consideration but u seems to be d judge and jury urself what cutting and pasting view of those u did not agree with everyone is entitle to their opinion. While i favour obedience,luv and care frm any woman (illiterate or not), its is my strong opinion dat illiteracy in the 21st century with d paste of global advance and development is a very expensive union in any relationship. wink undecided undecided undecided
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by origina9ja(f): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2009
It all depends jare
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
The secret word is OBEY! Why should I. an adult, take orders from another person?
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
beyond2ky:

waladis : u started a topic 4 consideration but u seems to be d judge and jury urself what cutting and pasting view of those u did not agree with everyone is entitle to their opinion.

beyond2ky, To my knowledge, there is nowhere on this thread that i pass a judgement. If you happen to come accross anywhere on my posts that is similar to a judgement, please don't hesitate to pinpoint it.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by gloriuss(f): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2009
@OP, its GOD FEARING WOMEN! illeteracy or literacy hasnt anything to do with it
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2009
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/06/!BTyy62!!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBKKU,BO1j!~~_1.JPG[/img]
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ waladis

I hope you are not attributing the responsibility of failed marriages solely to women, because that would make no sense.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
gloriuss:

@OP, its GOD FEARING WOMEN! illeteracy or literacy hasnt anything to do with it

mmmhhh,       Ashiri (a secret uncovered)  smiley
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by Oxone(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
what in God's name has respect got to do with literacy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2009
Oxone:

what in God's name has respect got to do with literacy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Make them kuku comot the woman head. That way them go dey sure she'll never attempt to reason. *roll eyes*
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by waladis(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ waladis

I hope you are not attributing the responsibility of failed marriages solely to women, because that would make no sense.

Defininetly not, there's a logic reason behind every move that i made on this thread. Time will tell. Please pay more attention to the topic.
Re: Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? by Oxone(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

Make them kuku comot the woman head. That way them go dey sure she'll never attempt to reason. *roll eyes*

the thing no tire u

if you tell the poster its illiterate woman, 2mrw he'll start another thread telling you he's woman has gotten everything but is not educated like someone already did
if you tell him its the literate woman, he'll still start another thread telling you educated women are not submissive
jeez wetin women do una sef undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group / Man In Deep Sorrow As DNA Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His 4 Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.