Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ (1485 Views)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Burnt Everything We Shared / Online Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Oxone(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ben20001:

I still don't prefer prostitution.

do you actually believe that all gals had a chance to choose between the jobs listed above & prostitution & they chose that
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ben20001:

I still don't prefer prostitution.
I'm sure those forced into prostitution agree with you, it's just that circumstances sometimes leave them with no choice.
Oxone:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin

Haba, I say anything wrong? grin grin grin

ok o, e be like say u no want us to enjoy this our new found love truce
Im enjoying it grin

As long as you agree with EVERY point I make, everything is honky dory  cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by izeek(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
dude do u know poverty is a state of mind?
change ur thinking and see things change.
unless u'r followed from the village sha. lol

@IBK,
so now the issue has changed from no choice to greed!
exactly my point. sometimes we start small to get to where we are going?
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2009
izeek:

dude do u know poverty is a state of mind?
change ur thinking and see things change.
unless u'r followed from the village sha. lol

@IBK,
so now the issue has changed from no choice to greed!
exactly my point. sometimes we start small to get to where we are going?

Oh please, let's be realistic here, change which thinking and see how which things change, that doesn't always work. Many poverty stricken Nigerians are suffering and smiling yet still in the same situation, it is state of mind as well as a state of reality. Physically evident no matter how hard they dream.

I had put the prositutes into two different categories, those who do it out of greed and those that have no choice, my argument is based on those who have no choice, as for those who do it out of greed, na them sabi.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by izeek(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
and wat justifies no choice?
she cudnt do something else other than dat?
the only one's i excuse are those forced into it. but a full grown assed lady tells me its outa choice.
abeg take choice to the winds.
y u no enta prostitution. afterall how choice u get?
like prostitution pays that well.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by sistawoman: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
How about this for no choice:

Father rapes you
Uncle rapes you
brothers rape you
You run away, and you dont have your full education, what should she do?
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
izeek:

and wat justifies no choice?
she cudnt do something else other than dat?
the only one's i excuse are those forced into it. but a full grown assed lady tells me its outa choice.
abeg take choice to the winds.
y u no enta prostitution. afterall how choice u get?
like prostitution pays that well.
Ok we are just going in circles now.

The ones who are forced into are the ones I'm defending, any other's I don't really care for.

So when did the 'grown ass lady' come into of all this  
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by emilyone(f): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
To say the reality, there is prostitution every where, name it ?  in higher  institution, secondary school even primary school ,  in the banking sector,  do not feel dismay with the gurls story.

its so sad the way morals is been thrown into wind
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Ben13: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
sistawoman:

How about this for no choice:

Father rapes you
Uncle rapes you
brothers rape you
You run away, and you dont have your full education, what should she do?

Haba! the whole family wouldn't be this heartless shocked
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ben20001:

Assumptions assumptions, such things do happen, it's probably even happen right now as we type sef
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Oxone(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ben20001:

u never see something grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by izeek(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
@sistawoman,
she gets a life simple.
thats u'v been wrong dont mean u also act wrongly.
its like saying ignorance should be an excuse.
it doesnt work that way.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by LadyT(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
People cry about the west being sex mad.

They dont have shit on the Randy Africans!

Jesus so much money for hand back for ground and a 16yr old at that shameful poor girl.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by sistawoman: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
If she has no money when she runs away, how does she support herself?

If she is from the village and has never been to the big city, how will she know where to go?

Does Nigeria have homes for run away children?

Does Nigeria have safe places for those abused?

Even here in America where those sources are all over the places these young girls being raped and handed around by family members are often trapped into prostitution because they have no self value and thier self esteem has been shot.  Therefore leading to the thinking that all they have to offer is thier body.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by bblacky(f): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Assumptions assumptions, such things do happen, it's probably even happen right now as we type sef
yea i concur wiv u, it does happen few weeks ago a man waz caught rapin his sister whom she lives wiv. on interrogating her she confeses dt her dad hz don same n dat waz y she had to come n stay wiv her uncle, now he has strted it again wiv her,

in such case wat wud she do now?
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Ben13: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
bblacky:

yea i concur wiv u, it does happen few weeks ago a man waz caught rapin his sister whom she lives wiv. on interrogating her she confeses dt her dad hz don same n dat waz y she had to come n stay wiv her uncle, now he has strted it again wiv her,

in such case wat wud she do now?

If these things are real, then it must spiritual problems.

I mean, the gurl keep getting shagged by her family members one after the other and we think this is normal? I know the said uncle and father would regret after the action 'cos it might not be their will.

to think that there are so many other gurls outside and these still happin.

mehn . . . it's serious.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ben20001:

If these things are real, then it must spiritual problems.

I mean, the gurl keep getting shagged by her family members one after the other and we think this is normal? I know the said uncle and father would regret after the action 'cos it might not be their will.

to think that there are so many other gurls outside and these still happin.

mehn . . . it's serious.
Not normal in the sense that it's an act accepted in society, but normal in the sense that in this mucked up crazy and foolish world we live in today, such things are not found as shocking any more, people are sympathetic but no longer taken by surprise to be honest.

Spiritual ko.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by Ben13: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
well, that's true

the gurls in question has got no choice.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by hackney(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2009
The case has been adjourned abi? tomorrow you go hear say the case don dissolve.
Then na so 2 big rams go dey cry for judge compound :gbaaaaa!!! gbaaaa!!! gbaaa!! gbaaaa! (YELL.COM)
U go dey hear ; oya offload the rice!!!

Some religions believe that heaven and hell are on earth; which way nigeria?
maybe the oil na for the fire
kai!!!
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by bblacky(f): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ben20001:

well, that's true

the gurls in question has got no choice.
u c if she decided to run away far from her family members, to whom wil she run to 4 help. may be finally she falls in d hand of someone she tot might be of help d same person wil tend to use her in makin cash just as d thread has it now, n because dev got no choice she has to do dat. now prostitution has started.

in sense of this been spiritual i tot same too, cos d uncle knw not dat his broda has been doin this to his own daughter, cos d gurls mum is late. now inspite of his own wife there in his matrimonial bed doing dat immoral act to his niece. my God wat is this society turnin too?
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by smooooooth: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
really sad, but these things happen everywhere in the world.
Re: How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ by abasifo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
Little Known Truths
About Prostitutes

You are about to read what God's word has to say about the prostitute. Among other things, you may be surprised who she actually is and what her victims are like. You will also learn the Biblical definition of a prostitute, which is certainly different from what most think:

For these commands are a lamp, this teaching is a light, and the corrections of discipline are the way to life, keeping you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of the wayward wife. Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes, for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread, and the adulteress preys upon your very life. Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned? Can a man walk on hot coals without his feet being scorched? So is he who sleeps with another man's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished. Men do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house. But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself. Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away; for jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse the bribe, however great it is. My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," and call understanding your kinsman; they will keep you from the adulteress, from the wayward wife with her seductive words. At the window of my house I looked out through the lattice. I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who lacked judgment. He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is loud and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.) She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said: "I have fellowship offerings at home; today I fulfilled my vows. So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you! I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon. Come, let's drink deep of love till morning; let's enjoy ourselves with love! My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey. He took his purse filled with money and will not be home till full moon." With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life. Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng. Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death (Prov. 6:23-7:27).

Fifteen Facts About the Prostitute

We just learned the following
:

* she primarily goes hunting at night time.
* she dresses a certain way (to excite the flesh).
* she has a crafty, evil intent.
* she is loud.
* she is defiant.
* she can be beautiful.
* she doesn't stay at home.
* she hangs out in the squares and street corners where there are lots of people.
* she aggressively approaches her potential victim.
* she has a brazen look.
* she is religious.
* she tells her potential victims that they are the ones she has been looking for.
* she is married, but states that her husband is gone for a long time.
* she is persuasive and smooth with her seductive words.
* this kind of prostitute does not ask for money.

The victim of a prostitute: * lacks judgment.
* is likened unto an ox going to the slaughter as he follows her into sin.
* is likened unto a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver (and dies).
* is likened unto a bird darting into a snare.
* is unaware that sexual sin (adultery) will cost him his life.

Infidelity

Such a wayward, adulterous wife (prostitute) has brought down many victims. Her slain are a mighty throng. "Her house is the way to hell " is the rendering of verse 27 in several translations (KJV, MKJV, NKJV, God'sWord). Many other Scriptures show any kind of sexual sin will send one to the lake of fire (Rev. 21:8; 1 Cor. 6:9,10; Eph. 5:5-7; Mt. 5:28,29; Gal. 5:19-21; Jude 7; etc.).

The prodigal, in Jesus' teaching in Luke 15, sinned with prostitutes but came back to spiritual life, just like all others who are willing to sincerely and humbly repent and return to God to serve him.
Godly Wisdom

Besides all of that, Godly wisdom has multiple sin-preventative benefits, including becoming the victim of a prostitute. Also, let's not forget that the fear of the LORD is the beginning of [Godly] wisdom (Psa. 111:10; Prov. 9:10). Many in our day lack this vital fear and therefore don't have Godly wisdom and its benefits:

Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, who leave the straight paths to walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways. It will save you also from the adulteress, from the wayward wife with her seductive words, who has left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made before God. For her house leads down to death and her paths to the spirits of the dead. None who go to her return or attain the paths of life (Prov. 2:12-19).

According to that passage, the adulteress (or prostitute) is a divorcee—one who left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made before God. Such a person will take you to hell with her (unless you turn away from such wickedness and get Biblically forgiven).
An Adulteress = A Prostitute

According to what you have read in these Scriptures, any adulteress is a prostitute, even if she doesn't want money! What a surprise that must be to many who have committed adultery, but would never think of themselves as a prostitute. Nonetheless, this is how God sees them. This truth should help all in this vile sin to recognize how heinous it is and to repent before it is too late and they get thrown into the lake of fire.

We know from other Scriptures that Rahab was a prostitute that got saved (James 2:25). Furthermore, salvation for male prostitutes is shown in the New Testament:

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God (1 Cor. 6:9-11).

Hence, if you have been or still are a prostitute or the victim of a prostitute—repent while you still can. God has forgiven those who repent and will do the same for you.
Bathsheba

Since an adulteress is a prostitute and Bathsheba was an adulteress, then Bathsheba was a prostitute, according to the Bible. Bathesheba was also religious and beautiful yet took a bath where others could view her naked body. Such wickedness led to David sinning with her.

Finally, the Bible also likens a prostitute to a bandit among other things:

For a prostitute is a deep pit and a wayward wife is a narrow well. Like a bandit she lies in wait, and multiplies the unfaithful among men (Prov. 23:27, 28).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex US President Ronald Reagan's Letter To His Son / ---- / Does A Runs Babe Deserve A Faithful Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.