Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) (74370 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by cold(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2015
The one on the right of course. Remember for he is a jealous god.. visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
The bloke with the machete fits that description perfectly.
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by midolian(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

MIDOLIAN IS IN TROUBLE, MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUT HIM THROUGH, I DON HNDS OFF YOUR MATTER.
you are huge in every aspect..lool

Can u tell me 2 of the aspects you are talking about here? grin grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol..... Oya choose one nah?
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:
figo angry
aminat508
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2015
midolian:
you are huge in every aspect..lool

Can u tell me 2 of the aspects you are talking about here? grin grin
let me invite aminat508, to come tell us. *GRABS OLIVE OIL, CAUSE THIS ONE NA HOLY RUBBING ON A SUNDAY* LWKMD grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Gibz02: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2015
No.1 is perfect match.
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by sparkleice(f): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

MIDOLIAN IS IN TROUBLE, MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUT HIM THROUGH, I DON HNDS OFF YOUR MATTER.
grin No.1 God caring,2)Scaring God.
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Don't forget the lord works in a mysterious way. cheesy When you are 30+ and unmarried any man that comes your way is the lord doing cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
D first is God fearing and d second is fearing God lolz

Witty

grin grin ; D
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by labamo07(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2015
All of una ladies want good things, ready-made man. Abeg choose the 2nd so he can help you chase the (oju kokoro) wey dey worry you..............

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2015
cold:
The one on the right of course. Remember for he is a jealous god.. visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
The bloke with the machete fits that description perfectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2015
sparkleice:
grin No.1 God caring,2)Scaring God.
LOLZZZZ, BADT GIRL
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by HRich(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2015
End Time
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2015
It takes a Godfearing lady to have a Godfearing husband,not a non virgins nor gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Omenkata: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:

God fearing, Tall, Dark and huge grin

baby come to me am loaded with those features kiss
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by free2ryhme: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
The picture on the right is taking Christianity too far.

Why will someone pose taking a cutlass and fight beings you can't see?

Even Jesus never stressed himself to this extent fighting the devil and his demons.
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Rincewind(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
End time husbands

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by abeeorlah001(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
LMAO...this is hilarious!! ;DLMAO...this is hilarious!!
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Omenkata: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
None of the above undecided

What of me kiss
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
God abeg, you know na!! grin kiss
The. Second guy reminds me of Asumo12 abi na Lasisi69 sef? undecided angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Omenkata: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy HUGE every every noni grin

shocked shocked cheii this fifu don corrupt my Aminat508 finish for me cheesy

but i get am like horse sha cheesy
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Omohgentle(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Aminat508 waa yan tie naa
let me know u
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
I sent you an email through AB EMAIL ,reply asap,we need it. Thanks.
Aminat508:

God fearing, Tall, Dark and huge grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Omenkata: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

midolian na small pikin naa grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ladies be looking for God fearing guys.

Hilarious pic
grin grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by JOOHEL: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Funny when geeks(Nigerian geeks) talk politics.
If Seun actually did that, he just made it very obvious that a US drop out is not
same as a Nigerian drop out.
SMH
SEUN you'll come back and beg.
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
I wonder when ladies are asking God for God fearing when they are NOT God fearing. I pity you. You better check yourselves and change. More importantly be God fearing first before asking for innocent God fearing God man. Happy Sunday and merry christmas
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Bigii(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin who I gonna choose?
Choose me jor
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by ipreach: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
ok
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by mohciz69(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
oya single ladies who want no 2?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.