Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Christ's Return Is Imminent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ's Return Is Imminent (38507 Views)

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by ournaijablog(f): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
MrPedro:
Call 08105257797 for your wordpress site today..
why do I need to call u when WordPress is free

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by ochiora(f): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
My dear op no one knows the time or the hour Jesus is coming. All we need do is make sure we straighten our lives so that when He eventually comes, we can all be found worthy to inherit His kingdom.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Bambless1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's Why I Always Pray For Grace, Because Man Holiness Is Like A Rag Before GOD ! #By God's Grace I'll Make Heaven#

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by femxy1993(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok, we shall all see
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by MAYOWAAK: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

Read 1Tess 5:1-28

God bless.

Do you know the number of religions that exist with their different versions of heaven?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
NO DOUBT THAT THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT 2020,FOR HIS COMING? NOT EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN KNOW THE HOUR..
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
I pray to be among the saved on the last day. God please help me live a fruitful life

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Kyase(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

God bless.

This is what happen when you eat akpo in the night

4 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by menxer: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
His flight is Inbound on the 25 December, I am repainting and doing some finishing touches, no time to waste. grin

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy u were simply hallucinating.

Try to take panadol extra before u sleep next time.

Opuro oshi.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by ibietela2(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Another yabaleft material

3 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by musco4me: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

hope u hv gone for malaria and typhoid tests? If negative, then check if u hv ulcer too.

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Repent and move closer to God
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Kcxee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
End-time sisters looking for cheap fame by silly anoda SMH

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by ifenes(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Inspired227:
God help me. I do think of life after here on earth. Just today, a family relation died & i don't know where his soul is now. May his blood continue speaking for us.

His soul has been released from the prison of time.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nnaemiemax: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dear Lord,
I have fallen several times and risen up again.
My life has been a mess and I clearly know that I am heading to eternal damnation if I go on like this.
I urgently need you in my life, remould, renew me, refix and revive me.
I have missed my way on that narrow path of life, give me fresh grace to stand, blazing strength to carry on, and sound wisdom to conquer.

Help me Lord, save me lord, and never let my expectations of eternal life be a wasted journey, in Jesus name amen.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by ifenes(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Another message of fear for the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by bmos(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
ournaijablog:
there's no denying the second comin of Christ, still wondering why many people will go to hell

I believe you lady. Whatever God says He will do, He will do whether mere men mock, jest or scorn. He said " whosoever has ears to hear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying". God made it clear from the begining that His heaven is not for everyone but for " few that find the way and enter in at the strait gate".
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by IMO22(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
1) Don't ever threaten a poor man with Hell fire cos dat was Neva part of d gospel Christ sent u 2 preach. 2)Is Christ ur fire insurance or a father like most pple claim? I tnk I already hv my answer frm ur thread. 3) Try as much 2 get a life.I'll assume u re young, pls Live dis one live given 2 u on rent b4 u plan 2 buy another. 4)Go 4 a medical checkup. I strongly feel u need one, just as u feel d world will end in 5Yrs....I REST MY CASE

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by myworkforchrist: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by myworkforchrist: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sister, don't let these comments discourage you. Yes, the rapture is imminent and it is only those that are sanctified and holy that will be caught up.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

God is calling his workers to the vineyard for dedicated service. I went through your dairy but I will not like to state my observation here.

Your vision are in line with what is happening around. People have seen similar visions around the world about makeup, jewelries, indecent dressing and the rest. You are not alone.

Please visit this blog for more testimonies like yours and please start associating yourself with people with like minds, heaven minded Christians. Do contact brother len after you visit the blog...

May God bless you and keep you pure without blemish till the final call home.

http://eternal-destinations..hu/2013/05/godly-attire-and-adornment-seven-divine.html

Your fellow cross bearer in Christ,

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by NovusHomo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

Yeah, it has never ceased to be imminent since some 2000 years. No one comes from the dead; no one. Go find a job, idler!

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by omojeesu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:

Je

God bless.

Thank you.

I don't doubt your dream but:

1. Don't talk about 5 years. The timing is in God's hand.
2. There's nothing wrong in looking beautiful. The problem is that we have gone overboard. We have gone beyond being moderate and temperate into execcesses. Using Jewellery is not a sin, but for some it has become an idol. Fashion and extreme cosmetic attention to the body which will die and decay is a big spiritual weight to someone who want to reign with Christ.

Finally, I can't agree more that Tim Laye's Left Behind doctrine is from the pit of hell!

God will revive His Church before His Son comes for Her.

Jesus is Lord! Maranatha!!
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
if he would come you would not know about it... nobody knows when he would come.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
1st Thess 5:2-5.
Believers won't be caught unawares.
I think u should also know it's more difficult for a Christian to go to hell than to go to heaven. All u need do is believe in Jesus as the only begotten son of God. We are not saved by works. Works are only for rewards in heaven. God no be terrorist, why should u fear His coming back?

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by victorazy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
I've had the same dream twis too. Heaven opened and ppl were shouting, runing up and down just like emergency stuff happened. They were all pointing up and immediately the person will shout "he is here oo" I saw a man busy gathering His grains, he no even talk.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=40976607]Another bullshit story/vision.
After having sex with multiple guys, God decided to reveal his second coming to you ??
When was the first time he came ??
How does he look like ??
Is he white or black ??

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked.
[/quot
Do not mock It God can choose to show himselfmto anyone and honestly we on transit here
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by tonte(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stop drinking right before sleeping
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by omojeesu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
NovusHomo:

Yeah, it has never ceased to be imminent since some 2000 years. No one comes from the dead; no one. Go find a job, idler!

Peter talked about you:

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that THERE SHALL COME IN THE LAST DAYS SCOFFERS, walking after their own lusts,

2Pet 3:4 And SAYING, WHERE IS THE PROMISE of his COMING? for SINCE the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

There's no excuse. You have heard. Please, believe.
Jesus loves you. We do too!
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by BABANGBALI: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
vickyrotex i hope you sabi read?all the tatoo wey you draw for body na application to hell fire o
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by ExpressBooking(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

my dear op, how do you then think is right a woman should keep her hair long?cos the bible was so clear about a woman having long hair.how do we grow our hair and maintain it from the scratch. honestly there is a lot of confusion everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.