Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Christ's Return Is Imminent - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ's Return Is Imminent (38289 Views)

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Melvin95(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Melvin95(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sister, are you really sure its the wool u plaited according to you, that made u filthy ?? Or somethingelse

Wool or no wool, jeweries or not, if u are pure of heart & righteous tell me why God will leave you behind?.

God made precious stones for us to beautify and adorn ourselves with, & he doesnt have a problem with that. Its only when we make them our top priotities ie putting material tinz before him that's a problem. Even when God blesses you, he does spiritual & physical blessings which comes in the form of material things.
My dear watch ya mouth Oo... Dnt cm here n say crap about what makes one filthy before christ, for you are not him.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by shumuel(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

Read 1Tess 5:1-28

God bless.

hmmm, i also had one last year, i was on high and i called on people to come join me on the high platform but they didn't listen, they laughed at me and continued browsing, dancing and chating,, the next thing i saw was fire coming out of the ground like that of volcanos, the earth silenty quaking but they couldn't see it as it was approching them, i warned them though but still they didn't believe nor listen.

Surely the world would end but no one can tell when, all these dreams are just signs and warning

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Christ will surely come, but tell me we have just five years means u know more than the Angels and makes Christ a liar Cos He said even Angels do not know when the second come will take place.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by krixEfe: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
please reason before you talk. this is just too poor of a christian.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by damocool(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't think all these dreams and visions are needed any more, words in the Bible are been fulfilled in daily bases... I think the time is really at hand, but it's a pity, believers are too busy chasing worldly things to notice that.. May God help us all...
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

God bless.

You are right sister.
Christ is coming sooner than we think. We must prepare to meet him. Being born again, Holiness and righteousness is the passport

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by mikron(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Christ is coming soon, may he finds us worthy
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by no1madman(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dis Christ sef!
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Rememberfa4: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmm. Careless soul, oh yield this warning ,for your life will soon be gone, oh how sad to face God's judgment, all prepare to meet your GOD.
Thanks for reminding us. We shall all make home in JESUS name. Amen.
If you have not accepted JESUS as your LORD and savior, do so today and it shall be well with you all.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by icybeth(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2015
you have serious malaria you malaria drug.what does bible says about grooming? read your bible well.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by herald9: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2015
If Christ returns, wouldn't he be returning to Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by amparas(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2015
We for Naija d always see things sha
grin grin grin grin
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by mayorall(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2015
tdayof:
been following a topic about dream.

cc: mayorall what do you have to say about this?

and op thanks for sharing.

May God have mercy and forgive us all of our sins. Yes his coming is near.

Repent !!!!

I don't mean to insult or combat him friend. In the beginning , he told us he saw vision, at the middle he said in his dreams.

Acts 2vs17

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I
will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons
and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young
men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream
dreams

Checking a dream interpretation thread on nairaland here, all filled with evil, bad and devil instigating fears on the people of God. Father speaking sometimes ago, I will chose a prophet for you according to my own heart, I have chosen so so for you, you won't miss your ways, I said, father he's old, Son he's still alive in 50years . So I have a promise of 50years long and beyond so 5uears rapture isn't possible.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nemesis99(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

wow I guess that means ppl with tribal marks are doomed. Eeya cry
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nemesis99(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

that means ppl with tribal marks are doomed

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Amustical(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2015
In 5years and you think living faith generaloversea will be thinking of building thousands capacity building church? Who wan loose?
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by myworkforchrist: 12:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Pque:

thanks 4 ur message but I have just 1 question. Is it actually possible to continually work out one's faith nd not err again, why do we pray nd still ask 4 forgiveness everytime since our gd work justified us and finally, what is d essence of Jesus presence nd death on d cross? Thanks.

You don't work faith. Faith is simple believe. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

Work is like your action and disposition towards sin. You are either doing the work of the flesh or the work of the spirit.

Work of the spirit:
Galatians 5
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit

Works of the flesh:
Galatians 5:19-21King James Version (KJV)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Take special note at the bolded. You are dead to sin. The death of Christ Jesus is very symbolic. It means our sins are crucified with Christ on calvary. The resurrection means Christ is now the sole occupant of your soul. Christ Jesus can't stay in a heart with sin that is why you have to crucify the flesh first for Christ to live in. That is why paul said this
Gal 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Paul is saying he is now living for christ. So he can no longer be subjected under the burden and lust of the flesh.

If you are sanctified (Holiness) , you can't sin again but you can err because of the adamic nature in you. Note, I said err not sin.

Before any sin occurs, it is first premeditated. But to err is a mistake, which require you to run to God immediately once it is committed.

Fornication, masturbation, adultery, fighting, greed, stealing and so on are sins and not errors..

Please Read this for better understanding. It has a lot of biblical backings. It is from John wesley "Plain Account of Christian Perfection"

Be wary of Pulpit Prosperity Preachers screaming Faith and Grace and making you see the christian race as bread and butter. My brother it is a narrow path, it is hard, it is the cross.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

But don't be discouraged, Jesus said these words too to encourage us

Matthew 11:30
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

2 Cor 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

The book is on my blog, please read..
https://myworkforchrist./2015/12/12/a-plain-account-of-christian-perfection/

Please, let me know if you want to share any other thing

God bless

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by myworkforchrist: 12:58am On Dec 14, 2015
mikolodian:

Thanks bro. But....
Judas didn't even experience"grace dispensation"
James was referring to "manifestation"... Something like reading for an exam and also praying. Not only praying and then claiming faith.
Phil 2:12..."work out" there doesn't mean u should work for ur salvation. It's a greek phrase which denotes the expression/manifestation of smth one already possesses.
Rom 6:12 - it doesn't say u will do away with sin totally, it's only referring to "sin nature". Not letting it have dominion over u. Grace is not permission to sin, rather, it's opportunity to live above the sin nature. Have a great week and merry Christmas in advance.

Yes, Manifestation. What are the manifestations? James clearly said in verse 14
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

What are manifestations, I ask again?
Manifestation are the deeds or fruits, in this case of someone that is save.

James gave an example of giving arms to the less fortunate. This is part of a saved soul deed.

Now you say manifestation... Can a saved life still manifest a deed of immorality like fornication or bribery?

What fruit do your bear? Gal 5:17-21

Who said you can't do away with sin completely? Who, I ask again?

You can err as a believer because of our adamic nature but sin is a no no.

Before any sin is done be it fornication, adultery, masturbation, stealing, murder and so on, it is first pre meditated.

But error is done without premeditation, that is why it is called error.

If you are a "christian" and still sin, and cry out "because of sinful nature", I will urge you to come to calvary for mercy and make right with God

Christ Jesus instructed us to be perfect and even went further to tell us that without perfection(holiness), we can't see God.
1 peter 1:16
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Finally, without holiness no man shall see God.
Hebrew 12:14
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

May God give us the grace to do his will and see him on the final day. Amen

God bless.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by rffalbum: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

Your vision is very true (Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and the temple of God must be flawless, without spot or blemish). The things is that very few will listen for the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.

In the book of John(John 13:1-17) Jesus washed his disciples feet, but Peter did not want is feet washed, but the reply of Jesus is that if he does'nt allow him to wash his feet he (Peter ) has noting in him. Peter then wanted Jesus to wash all his body and not only his feet but Jesus said he(Peter) was clean except for the feet. Then He said as he had washed their feet they should wash one another feet.

(Rom 12:1 [KJV])
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

(Rom 12:2 [KJV])
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by mediagenius: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2015
God knows best

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by mmsen: 2:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Crazy people should be locked away for their own safety.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by UyiIredia(m): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

Well said sister.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Reference(m): 2:24am On Dec 14, 2015
I think you are refering to the rapture. As for Christ He comes to anyone who believes and is saved. As to the recommendation of what to wear, eat, etc., you have to be careful on the one hand to warn people that tatoos for instance represent ungodly desires but removing them does not 'save' one thoughtless of sanctifying him. This is purely of God, a gift we should accept because I personally have issues with people trying to impress God with acts. For no man can 'eye service', (buy) salvation by the law. Even if you wear only loin cloth and Moses sandals you will still be saved by grace.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by cutekhalifa(m): 2:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Does it mean king solomon that have Pierce nose and ear with a lot of perfume will go to hell john does not specify the kind of tattoo in the book of revelation... I strongly believe in his (jesus) second coming... But let us not be more catholic than the Romans shekina...

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by VickyRotex(f): 3:28am On Dec 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
vickyrotex i hope you sabi read?all the tatoo wey you draw for body na application to hell fire o

Yeyenatu!!! You think sey I resemble you? angry angry
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by pomsky: 4:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

[size=14pt].........when i read "tales" like this, i just wonder if there is more than one Jesus Christ, and more than one heaven where God resides. Even in the parable of the prodigal son that later returned home to his father after living a wasteful and loose life, but realised his error, upon returning one the the things his father did amongst others was TO PUT A RING ON HIS FINGER. Also, it is amazing the kinds of precious stones that was used for the priests breastplate for the urim and thummim. I personally feel these kind of revelations come to people who have made idols out of these objects. Anyways, God help us and give us clearer understanding ![/size]
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by bakrysam(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2015
even make i dey av sex with all men.sabi I did not use artificial hair I go reach heaven
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by 11Eleven: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2015
I 've had similar experience some years back, In the dream I approached a beautiful entrance suddenly a man stood before me . telling me am filthy that I should go back. That man was Jesus. I woke up feeling bad, but in reality I knew that was the truth because I was fornicating.
Meaning: Without Holiness You can never enter his kingdom.

Similarly, while in boarding house JS1 after lights out in my sleep I saw Jesus beckoning unto me ( to come). I got up with speed to approach only to find no one. He was gone. Looked real like physical appearance.
For those who still doubt the existence of God and coming of Jesus. You need to have deeper and second thoughts about your existence.

Sometime ago, I had this dream where angels were ordered to sound the trumpet. Jesus asked them to hold on and he was crying and pleading on our behalf. Suddenly I woke up in fear. This is real and no hallucinations.

My previous post on his coming soon few months ago where I was singing ..Joy to the world the Lord is Come ...Let earth receive her King in my dream, woke up and looked into the sky like it was happening. End time is really near. Time and Hour no one knows.

Eternity is real. Jesus coming is real. God is real. Give your life to Christ. I'm working my own way to make heaven...work yours. This is coming from someone who is not a Pastor or regular church goer. You can read previous post on some of my dreams.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by alltimate(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Get ur $300 per week after creating ur account,i got mine last week,dont be stingy,share dis link 2 ur friends too-http://getpaidpervisit.com/?rid=135050
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by wendy26: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

please go and treat malaria.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by davechelseafan(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Its not by works, but by GRACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.