Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,920 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Christ's Return Is Imminent - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ's Return Is Imminent (38493 Views)

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by myworkforchrist: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
mikolodian:
1st Thess 5:2-5.
Believers won't be caught unawares.
I think u should also know it's more difficult for a Christian to go to hell than to go to heaven. All u need do is believe in Jesus as the only begotten son of God. We are not saved by works. Works are only for rewards in heaven. God no be terrorist, why should u fear His coming back?

You have to continue in God's word by doing them. If you leave God's commandment and emptily profess that you believe in Jesus, you are not of God.
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Afterall Judas Iscariot believed but fell away from grace because he yielded to satan's temptation.

Work out your salvation. Yes, you believed in God but you have to continually keep his commandments every day, or else you deceive yourself
Phil 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

And lastly, faith without work is dead. Work is doing commandments everyday. You can believe and still be a fornicator and such a one is of the devil and not of God. Faith can not stand alone or else it will die.

James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Paul said shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid

Romans 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Note: A lot of christian are in hell because of the false doctrine of eternal security. Once save, forever save. Woe unto you if you fall prey to the devil devices.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Another bullshit story/vision.
After having sex with multiple guys, God decided to reveal his second coming to you ??
When was the first time he came ??
How does he look like ??
Is he white or black ??

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked.
God b ti bawo? when Jesus turn God?

@op Bet it with me Jesus aint coming soon, that soon we dey shout na for God eye and na plenty years for our eye.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Boss13: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
The church is losing its relevance and seeking ways to continue torturing people with second coming. Guess what Jesus is not coming and the church will lose its relevance whether they like it or not. I don't see religion holding water in 2077 or 2100 AD

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Bonapart(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
I laugh at those who take this for a joke...... Christ is coming very soon be warned
thos who fix attachment won't make it with Christ

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by sabi99(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Regardless of d dream or vision, All I know is that d time is very very near, God please save me away from committing sin cos am a wretched sinner, am nothingness itself, therefore let ur divine mercy strength Capture me ,Amen
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by madjune(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
britzz:
NO DOUBT THAT THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT 2020,FOR HIS COMING? NOT EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN KNOW THE HOUR..

Much was said about year 2000, more than 2020.

Many prophets said no one would see 2001 and the computers that would crash etc.

Who remembers the y2k bug?

In the end, nothing happened.
Life goes on...but, better give your life to Christ.

It remains the best thing to do.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by needrealuvabj81: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
keep dreaming cus even you and your family didn't make it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin dreamer lady. you people wont allow Jesus to rest
Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

Read 1Tess 5:1-28

God bless.

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Boss13: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bonapart:
I laugh at those who take this for a joke...... Christ is coming very soon be warned

Yea you are right. Those who are on nairaland will not make it too. Let's all attach relevance to a religion meant for the Jews
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Boss13: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
keep dreaming cus even you and your family didn't make it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin dreamer lady. you people wont allow Jesus to rest

Are you kidding me - why would they allow Jesus to rest. Do you want pastors to go broke
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by needrealuvabj81: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
after dis show now in church, he will Bleep members grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nwakaibeya1:
BLOODY LIAR be wise&click>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 … >Action time if u love Your bishop,pastor&prophet&apostle pray a PRAYER of TRUTH&JUSTICE&be set free>
I corinthians 1,17-30 >Do you know about the spiritual where the battles of life is fought won or lost?You must Share this to your loved ones and friends if you TRULY love GOD and JesusChrist AS YOU CLAIM #
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Chizzled06(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
N10,000 bet that Jesus Christ won't come in 5years?

Hopefully the Naira will still have value by then.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

God bless.

How did you sanctify yourself ? There's no where that says putting on artificial hair or jewellery is sinful. Pls read Colossians chapter 2.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by danbrowndmf(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
laalasticlala:
true
cc Lalasticlala/lalasticalala
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by needrealuvabj81: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hahahahaha, they killed him on earth, he got angry and left. yet they want him back. which one is second coming sef?
Boss13:

Are you kidding me - why would they allow Jesus to rest. Do you want pastors to go broke
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by NovusHomo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
omojeesu:

Peter talked about you:

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that THERE SHALL COME IN THE LAST DAYS SCOFFERS, walking after their own lusts,

2Pet 3:4 And SAYING, WHERE IS THE PROMISE of his COMING? for SINCE the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

There's no excuse. You have heard. Please, believe.
Jesus loves you. We do too!

Who da phuk is peter. Do I know him?
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by dokJ: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
if u r sure of ur dream, then na me b d person when make heaven. OK.......bye!
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by cold(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:
I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. [/b]Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.
God bless.
You were filthy because of the wool in your hair? Dayum! What won't i read from these folks? Do you wear clothes made of mixed fabrics? If yes then consider yourself filthy and hell bound.
Deut 22:11
[b]Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.

You can't pick and choose what to believe and what to discard. There really is no middle ground here. Either you follow everything to the latter or leave it altoghether. And don't give me the 'this laws no longer apply to us' line. Won't wash with me

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Whizzdom(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Another bullshit story/vision.
After having sex with multiple guys, God decided to reveal his second coming to you ??
When was the first time he came ??
How does he look like ??
Is he white or black ??

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked.

Aah, no wonder Jesus Christ said my people perish becos of lack of wisdom. May you not perish.

Let me tell you this, it is not when you hear trumpet or see the heaven is when Jesus will come.
When a person is dead, his Jesus as come and take him, thats He said He is coming like a thief in tge night, in the unknown is when He will take someone away. Thats the part 1 of the second coming He is talking about.
Thats why, you are being begged to Repent and stop the ignorance of saying Jesus is no coming, cos thats how tge peopke said rain wont rain in the time of Noah, uf you check your bible at anytime He might take you or me away, and there us nothing anybody can do him.
Do you believe you have a spirit?
If you have a spirit, why wont you believe there are super spirit that create you.
If you listening to your heartbeat or anyone else, you will hear that your heart is beating as if someone is knocking it that wants to enter.
That is Jesus for you, He wants you to open the door to your heart, so he may enter.
My Brother, do not follow the pattern of this world cos this world as nothing for you.

REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART AND LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by omojeesu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
NovusHomo:

Who da phuk is peter. Do I know him?

But you've heard about Jesus Christ. He's the one that matters. Forget about this 'nobody' called Peter. Take hold of Jesus.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Santi222(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lord have mercy on me, a poor sinner..
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
myworkforchrist:

You have to continue in God's word by doing them. If you leave God's commandment and emptily profess that you believe in Jesus, you are not of God.
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Afterall Judas Iscariot believed but fell away from grace because he yielded to satan's temptation.

Work out your salvation. Yes, you believed in God but you have to continually keep his commandments every day, or else you deceive yourself
Phil 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

And lastly, faith without work is dead. Work is doing commandments everyday. You can believe and still be a fornicator and such a one is of the devil and not of God. Faith can not stand alone or else it will die.

Romans 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Note: A lot of christian are in hell because of the false doctrine of eternal security. Once save, forever save. Woe unto you if you fall prey to the devil devices.

God bless.

Thanks bro. But....
Judas didn't even experience"grace dispensation"
James was referring to "manifestation"... Something like reading for an exam and also praying. Not only praying and then claiming faith.
Phil 2:12..."work out" there doesn't mean u should work for ur salvation. It's a greek phrase which denotes the expression/manifestation of smth one already possesses.
Rom 6:12 - it doesn't say u will do away with sin totally, it's only referring to "sin nature". Not letting it have dominion over u. Grace is not permission to sin, rather, it's opportunity to live above the sin nature. Have a great week and merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by paranorman(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

God bless you sister. May God uphold you in His power, keep you in His bossoms, flourish you in spirit, mind, body and soul, keep you in His salvation, preserve you for his kingdom and worthy to be rapturable, amen.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by johnstin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
May we make the rapture of the saints in Jesus Name.

Jesus Christ is coming again. It will happen sooner than people expect.

More than ever before, this is the time to be ready for the rapture.

It will happen in the twinkle of an eye.

May we not watch the news of the rapture on cnn, bbc or other media outlets in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Josephjnr(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmm. no mind her,na all these I-NEVER-CHOP ladies
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by idris4eva(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
In the next 5yrs ke when I never even think of getting married not to talk of having children... Na so jesus go just come like dat.....

Sister tell me u r dreaming oooooo.........
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bonapart:

Lol....What's ur definition of attachment?
Like seriously? undecided
Focus on the right things bro. This is a relationship and not a religion. Stop making things hard for yourself. wink . Have a great week.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Pque(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
myworkforchrist:

God bless.

thanks 4 ur message but I have just 1 question. Is it actually possible to continually work out one's faith nd not err again, why do we pray nd still ask 4 forgiveness everytime since our gd work justified us and finally, what is d essence of Jesus presence nd death on d cross? Thanks.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by themanderon: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
As it was in the days of Noah........
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by daillest: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
q
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by ultimate77(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

so have u loosed the wool hair?? u Mumu eh... u son reach your own heaven already na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.