Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Christ's Return Is Imminent - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ's Return Is Imminent (38280 Views)

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by mjconcept(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015
myworkforchrist:
Sister, don't let these comments discourage you. Yes, the rapture is imminent and it is only those that are sanctified and holy that will be caught up.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

God is calling his workers to the vineyard for dedicated service. I went through your dairy but I will not like to state my observation here.

Your vision are in line with what is happening around. People have seen similar visions around the world about makeup, jewelries, indecent dressing and the rest. You are not alone.

Please visit this blog for more testimonies like yours and please start associating yourself with people with like minds, heaven minded Christians. Do contact brother len after you visit the blog...

May God bless you and keep you pure without blemish till the final call home.

http://eternal-destinations..hu/2013/05/godly-attire-and-adornment-seven-divine.html

Your fellow cross bearer in Christ,
Bro. before the white men came many part of Africa go about nak*d and they put on different types of hairstyle and jeweleries so I don't know why people are also saying indecent dressing is a sin.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by dwen: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Another bullshit story/vision.
After having sex with multiple guys, God decided to reveal his second coming to you ??
When was the first time he came ??
How does he look like ??
Is he white or black ??

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked.
MAY GOD HELP YOU.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Orikinla(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

Read 1Tess 5:1-28

God bless.

. OP, thank you. But apparently you are not a true Christian, but you are a false prophetess as our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ himself said He did not know until God commands the trumpet to sound in heaven. And he warned us about false predictions like yours even giving a likely date. You are a false prophetess. False prophets use false prophecies to attract followers they later scam for money to get rich quick.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by NobleAngell(f): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
victorazy:
I've had the same dream twis too. Heaven opened and ppl were shouting, runing up and down just like emergency stuff happened. They were all pointing up and immediately the person will shout "he is here oo" I saw a man busy gathering His grains, he no even talk.
wow. Like seriously
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by NobleAngell(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Boss13:

Are you kidding me - why would they allow Jesus to rest. Do you want pastors to go broke
Be careful what you say. So you don't offend God in attempt to invalidate other people's beliefs. Trust me its not worth it. Candid advice.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by nkass1(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2015
please take this from me. Christ has already come like he said he would. Like a thief in the night. please read Rev 12:5. He has already been born. He has a new name. Rev 3:12. also Rev19:11-16. you can find out from the catholic church about the vision in Fatima,Portugal. He is here already and will be revealed soon.
let he that hath an ear ...

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by justmenoni: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
You started it well then end it with bullshit, nobody knows when christ is coming,, how do you know we've 5 years left...u're high on endtime ogbomosho weed..

Shalomdee:
Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it. Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.

Please we have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

God bless.

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by howdynaija: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Inspired227:
God help me. I do think of life after here on earth. Just today, a family relation died & i don't know where his soul is now. May his blood continue speaking for us.

His soul is in the grave till Jesus comes. John 5:28-29. Please read more through these links: http://www.truthaboutdeath.com/, http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4987/t/are-the-dead-really-dead, http://www.itiswritten.com/search-for-certainty-lesson-16-the-real-truth-about-death, God bless you.

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by myworkforchrist: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
howdynaija:

His soul is in the grave till Jesus comes. John 5:28-29.

No... My brother,

Hebrew 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

John 5:28-29 is referring to the great white throne judgment, the final Judgment.
In Revelation 20:13, we see that hell, sea will give up their dead for the judgment

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

My brother, people are in hell presently wishing they repented. Jesus ONLY is the way

May God give us understanding of his word

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by myworkforchrist: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
A little poem for all.. God bless you

Conundrum of the heart

Ever wandering without a foundation
Fleeting like the shedding leaves in fall
Deceitful as itself for it breeds deceitfulness
Heart riddled with worthless cares

You heart, be subjected
Be clasped down by the power of Christ
And yield to the power of the cross
For your time is up

Oh my Christ Jesus, my helper
Put this heart in thine
So I can be one with you, Jesus
And forever enjoy the breeze of redemption

Bible References
Jeremiah 17:9
John 17:21
1 John 2:25
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by fajani(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
I had once see a revelation like that.... Jesus comes soon...... No doubt the days of Armageddons is near...
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by fajani(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
u are ryt...
myworkforchrist:

No... My brother,

John 5:28-29 is referring to the great white throne judgment, the final Judgment.
In Revelation 20:13, we see that hell, sea will give up their dead for the judgment

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

My brother, people are in hell presently wishing they repented. Jesus ONLY is the way

Shalom
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by nuraindeen(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2015
I beg who get lighter I wan puff my claro cos I dey feel cold badly. Meanwhile,wetin u dey yarn gan sef?
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by IndianaJay: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

So....wearing makeup and hair extension is a sin??

Lying and telling tall tales are also sins.

If Jesus doesn't come in 5 years....you're surely going to hell (If it exists) grin grin

Stop telling people how to live, no one knows what's on the other side....and you will not know, till you die. cheesy

For all you know....this whole thing may be a scam. wink

Cheerrio!!

2 Likes

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by IndianaJay: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2015
IndianaJay:

This thread reminds me of a man who saw my pale blue nail polish and told me that I am of the marine world that "All these things are of the world and are sinful".

I took a long hard look at this man....his knuckles were darker than his hands, his face a pale orange glow and thought "Look at this Mr Hot Prosone Gel" trying judge me". grin grin

No one knows when Jesus comes, anyone who says they know is a liar and a deceiver.

Stop deceiving people, allow people come to Christ on their own free will.

Judging others does not secure you a place in heaven.

Cheerrio!!
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by 11Eleven: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Truly no one knows when.... but the time is drawing closer. Instead of attacking the Op. Look at the message and not the messenger.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by bolaino(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

no insult Intended, but you truly are ignorant about the truth about life. You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by FILUX(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2015
No man can go to heaven or hell for putting on ear ring or jewelry or even paintings yourself red or white. only but characters count and that alone will determine if you're filthy or not and qualify or not.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by sonmvayina(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2015
I really blame the government..if the quality of life was very good..which time person get to they dream this kind dream..this is the kind of dream you get in a poverty stricken society..people dey dream whether na maimi or paris dem go go for their summer holiday others dey wait for one dead jew tp come back again..
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by chachanga: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Shalomdee:

God bless.

Quite right.
I dont' have much to say for the bleaching cream aristos, LGBT pervs and selfdeceived folks running around with their own brands of penterascalism.

But madam, for the rest, Moderation is key.
It's the point at which we missed it and veered off to join the Hollywood crowd.

Motives matter much.
Why do you wear what you're wearing?
It's very possible that what is allowed for one is forbidden for another. Consider the fact that "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not" - 1Co 10:23..

<Most times, you are the first student of these kinds of revelations>. They imply there is a deeper work that the Master is seeking to do in your walk with Him in your discipleship experience which will serve you for now towards eternity. So, we ought to take care before coming out to make laws out of such for the generality.

We are enjoined to do everything as unto the glory of God.
So, all the wearing, painting, perming, gelling etc; is it glorifying God where you are with your earthly body as His temple?

Consider also the native culture and base level exposure in that environment because I don't believe that the gospel operates outside of your psycho-social universe.

Native cultures are not entirely abolished but rather the decent and non-demonic aspects of them are not frowned upon in being observed but rather some of these things are to even be received with thanksgiving for God's gift of life in diversity, His glorious powers demonstrated in creation, His unsearchable wisdom manifested in His works, His unfathomable power to work out His good will through and in these simple things etc. This is where we often knock heads.

You spend years advocating gender-specific dress codes in Nigeria and you think you have it down to the t's only to leave Nigeria to find these Scots spotting men capering around in mini-skirts as their national ceremonial garbs or what about the Eskimos where you couldn't even make out male or female without SuperMan's Xray vision?. That would certainly shake you down to your exegetical and theological cores? And how would you make allowance for such in the scriptures? you would need to reconcile with that, wouldn't you?

Do you realize that the Jewish/ Arabian male wears of those days even look like glorified night dresses to us in this age? And the Apostles went about in them for entire lifetimes, ehn? With everything looking so alike in cut and pattern, it was down to the turbans (caps) and veils (scarves etc) for you to differentiate women and men at a distance. Even, the concept of many of our present day aspects of clothings etc had not even occurred to them in such nations as such then.

God is more concerned and is doing more about your making heaven than you could possibly imagine. You can not sustain your xtian life even if you stayed awake 24/7 monitoring it with spiritual drones yet we need that HOLINESS so desperately otherwise we would not see Him not enter that heavenly abode of rest. The only thing you can do is MAtt 11:28 (come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden; and I will give you rest). Cast yourself on His mercy, His abilitty to keep you, the veracity of His claims and the certainty of His lovingkindness to sort you out. As for those intentionally donning outlandish and seductive wears to trip people up, leave them to God.

So, please as the year speeds to its end, let's all bow our wills in submission to Him who sees beyond all our posturing & BS as we ask Him for grace to see us victoriously through the years to come ahead.

<wow, quite an epistle>happy new week, shalom!

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by kaycome: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2015
mikolodian:
1st Thess 5:2-5.
Believers won't be caught unawares.
I think u should also know it's more difficult for a Christian to go to hell than to go to heaven. All u need do is believe in Jesus as the only begotten son of God. We are not saved by works. Works are only for rewards in heaven. God no be terrorist, why should u fear His coming back?
The accurate answer !!! Jesus is not coming like a thief in the night to the believers. Please let read our bible with spiritual understanding and stop follow myth and doctrine of men. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Another bullshit story/vision.
After having sex with multiple guys, God decided to reveal his second coming to you ??
When was the first time he came ??
How does he look like ??
Is he white or black ??

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked.
d devil have so blindfolded ur heart and eyes dat ur doomed....u knw, God is a patient God, its neva His desire dat any shud perish...and dats y He's waiting for u and me, and d man next door to repent...here u are, taking His mercies and grace for granted abi?,,,u berra adjust ur seat belt bro.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by confun: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm, God help us o, I heard a similar dream twice within d last 2 weeks, people were flying to meet Jesus bt I didn't go, I wept bitterly wen I woke up, and I prayed for grace and Mercy,
The coming of the Lord is very very near, not even a matter of 5 yrs, what if he comes before d end of today or before d end of ds week or before Xmas, unfortunately, a lot of people live like as if dir will be no end, as if dey will live on ds earth for ever....
OLUWA SAANU FUN MI O...
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by Shalomdee(f): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2015
To all those who replied with insults: may God OPEN YOUR EYES! I said, I SENSE STRONGLY 5 YEARS IS WHAT WE HAVE LEFT, as for artificial hair, God has been using several other people to warn the world, I myself was strongly against messages that condemn artificial hair, jewelries and make up until God opened my eyes, this is a personal dream/vision, I am not claiming I went to heaven or hell, God has only opened my eyes to understand some essential truths. THAnKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by hammendable: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2015
fajani:
I had once see a revelation like that.... Jesus comes soon...... No doubt the days of Armageddons is near...

What of the day of Ragnarok?
You better ditch this jewish supporter of APC
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by hammendable: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2015
sonmvayina:
I really blame the government..if the quality of life was very good..which time person get to they dream this kind dream..this is the kind of dream you get in a poverty stricken society..people dey dream whether na maimi or paris dem go go for their summer holiday others dey wait for one dead jew tp come back again..

Lmao
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by sonmvayina(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2015
hammendable:

Lmao

my brother wetin u think?.. i wake up this morning, light dey, food dey, if i finish i go take train go leicester go see my zimbabwe gf, in the evening we go watch leicester vs chelsea..which time i get to they dream that kind dream.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by hammendable: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2015
sonmvayina:

my brother wetin u think?.. i wake up this morning, light dey, food dey, if i finish i go take train go leicester go see my zimbabwe gf, in the evening we go watch leicester vs chelsea..which time i get to they dream that kind dream.

Na so, after them go blame government for everything
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by howdynaija: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
myworkforchrist:

No... My brother,

Shalom

Yes, after death comes judgment. But when will this judgment take place? The Bible tells us that all the dead are in their graves (grave is sometimes used interchangebly with hell. Psalm 16:10... For thou wilt not leave my soul in [b]hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.....and Acts 2:27, Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption[/b]. Who is the Holy One being talked about here? Of course JESUS! Did he go to hell? NO! but the grave.

When will the judgment take place? Again I quote, John 5:28-29; Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. . The Bible is very clear on this, there's is no hell burning any where until when Jesus comes again. Both the righteous and the unrighteous are all sleeping in their graves until the last day when the righteous would be taken to heaven while the sinners would be BURNED UP according to 1 Peter 3:10.

The Bible talks of death as sleep...John 11-14.. 11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. 14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

If the dead are burning in hell now, what reward is Jesus coming to give to both the righteous and the unrighteous? We read in Revelation 22:12... And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

You're absolutely right when you quoted "Hebrew 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"...but this judgment will take place on the last day...because all the dead are sleeping in their graves, there is no repentance in the grave and their next consciousness would be the judgment, it's a kind of unconscious sleep that would only be awaken by the mighty trumpet of Christ second coming.

Also, think of it this way, our Creator God tells us He is a God of justice. Now, assuming some one lived as a sinner for 80 years in this world and died without repenting, then God burns him/her in hell fire for 81 years, would this God be seen as a just God? The doctrine that God would burn sinners in hell for ever have made a lot of people reject Christianity...they find it difficult to believe that a God of love would burn sinners forver in hell and seriously this doctrine is contrary to what the Bible teach.

I hope this is understood. I am available to furnish Biblical answers to more questions you may ask on this subject. May God continue to bless you as we reason from the Bible together.
Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by coronaprof(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Be prepared

Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by meh1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
its funi how we nigerians could be so dumb.......if u want to joke wit sumtin.try to read d headlines......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.