Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, (59652 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Soldiers 'kill' Zakzaky's Son In Zaria Clampdown - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by nuga16: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

they are minority muslim..

Nigeria muslims are 95% sunni.. 5% shiite/shia..
Just like Catholic and JW..

Sunni have been killing and bombing Shiite/shia minority muslims in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, Arabia and Yemen e.t.c..

98% of terrorist are Sunni Muslims..

Who are sunni muslims and define Sunnah?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ElCapone(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2015
GspotAngela:
The action of the NA cannot stop the spread of Shia Islam in Nigeria. 10M Shiites cannot just change over night.
Meanwhile, Dr Mustapha Saeed, the personal physician of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky has also been martyred
Where did u get ur statistics from?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Rexyl(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2015
ElCapone:
Bros I condemn d killings in though both sides are nt totally exonerated in any way. But the typical shiites are nt peaceful in any way. They are peaceful in nigeria here because of their minority status. Go and check out their history and see the devastating roles they have played in undermining islam. To them its either you shiite or yhu totally nt even a muslim. May Allah guide us right and may Allah have mercy on d soul of departed muslims!!!

I find it difficult to get your point. Who are the Muslims, the Sunnis or Shiites? Some have argued that Sunnis are mostly engaged in terrorism whilst Shiites have allegedly perverted faith with certain practices, according to some Muslims. Learning that all the trouble had started from the beginning (almost 1500 years ago) and still continuing, I will advise Muslims to reform Islam. Serving God shouldn't involve bloodshed, it must involve love and adequate knowledge. Hatred is not part of God as I know and understand.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ElCapone(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Rexyl:

I find it difficult to get your point. Who are the Muslims, the Sunnis or Shiites? Some have argued that Sunnis are mostly engaged in terrorism why Shiites have allegedly perverted faith with certain practices, according to some Muslims. Learning that all the trouble had started from the beginning (almost 1500 years ago) and still continuing, I will advise Muslims to reform Islam. Serving God shouldn't involve bloodshed, it must must involve love and adequate knowledge. Hatred is not part of God as I know and understand.
Bros we don't reform islam, we rather conform to it cos its a complete religion. You cannot have the Quran which is da source jurispudence been revised or been reformed. That's y I reffered you back to the history of islam. I wish you could listen to 'Crusades through the muslim eyes' then yhu wld understand what am talking about. As for violence in islam, the khawarijites are 1 of da most violent sects. But just try and check some historical events out!!!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
olodo.Buh wen it comes to killing unarmed biafra protesters,u were shoutn kill dem all.Hypocrite.

I am Igbo and I never supported killing of Biafran protesters, if you have any evidence I did please post it here.

that is how you go about calling everybody that don't think like y'll monkeys Yoruba.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Rexyl(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2015
ElCapone:
Bros we don't reform islam, we rather conform to it cos its a complete religion. You cannot have the Quran which is da source jurispudence been revised or been reformed. That's y I reffered you back to the history of islam. I wish you could listen to 'Crusades through the muslim eyes' then yhu wld understand what am talking about. As for violence in islam, the khawarijites are 1 of da most violent sects. But just try and check some historical events out!!!

Honestly reformation is seriously needed in Islam. If the adherents say no to reformation then people should anticipate continual and serious challenges which can not be stopped. Certain aspects should be excised as a matter of urgency. Don't tell me a scripture is perfect if people follow it to justify violence.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by jayboi146: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
Changi, Human right is nt guaranteed any longer. APC have scammed us. Why killing unarmed civilians? All the assassination stuff is nt true but a white propaganda. In democracy there is freedom of association. When this shiite pick up arms now and bombs, we will start crying for dialogue, why not dialogue with them nw. Last bullet, is Buhari capable of ruling Nigeria? Can we categorically state that Nigeria is better off compare to the former regime?
unarmed? Y should any group block d CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by rhames(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Pangea:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/13/soldiers-kill-zakzaky%E2%80%99s-wife-son-destroy-shiites%E2%80%99-headquarters-leader%E2%80%99s-whereabouts

let's put reason ahead our pronouncements. what if these guys were well armed to prove a point? These guys already have a grouse with the NA. before now. what if that was a motivation to retaliate?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ElCapone(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Rexyl:

Honestly reformation is seriously needed in Islam. If the adherents say no to reformation then people should anticipate continual and serious challenges which can not be stopped. Certain aspects should be excised as a matter of urgency. Don't tell me a scripture is perfect if people follow it to justify violence.
Bros, if you think reformation is needed, then you might as well say God is not perfect. What ever he has sent down is perfect, its humans who interprete it violently to suit their selfish interests. So dat y Quran/islam can not be reformed but conformed with, a person cannot be muslim and be a terrorist at da same time. Who ever kills a soul is like he has killed da world. So I believe the right education is what is needed. As for dis violence issue, I don't see it coming to an end cos its all signs of end time. Both religion has foretold us this!!!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by kossyablaze(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Monkey, I am Igbo and I never supported killing of Biafran protesters, if you have any evidence I did please post it here.

Eediot, that is how you rat-brained zombies go about calling everybody that don't think like y'll monkeys Yoruba.
Ezi ofia.Ibu ezigbo anumanu.Irego na esi ka ozu
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by jamace(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2015
See the soldiers begging the shiites to allow the COAS pass on the high way: https://www.nairaland.com/2798983/photo-nigeria-army-officers-pleading#40963118
So the shiite blocked an express road and obstructed traffic. Na wa for Naija o. shocked shocked angry
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by princeattah1: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2015
A source in Zaria comfirmed that they were shooting at soldiers hence the need for condone and search became eminent to acertain the fact from some quarters who claimed they had an armoury. =Shites. They exchanged fire with Nigerian Army the casualties are on both ends contrary to the acclaimed story spreading around. Killing of innocent citizens is totally wrong and uncalled for . But no individual or group has any right to stop road users from using government constructed road under any guise , authority or whatsoever let alone constituted authority like COAS- Its unacceptable.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Billygee2u: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
Changi, Human right is nt guaranteed any longer. APC have scammed us. Why killing unarmed civilians? All the assassination stuff is nt true but a white propaganda. In democracy there is freedom of association. When this shiite pick up arms now and bombs, we will start crying for dialogue, why not dialogue with them nw. Last bullet, is Buhari capable of ruling Nigeria? Can we categorically state that Nigeria is better off compare to the former regime?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by rabol(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

they are minority muslim..

Nigeria muslims are 95% sunni.. 5% shiite/shia..
Just like Catholic and JW..

Sunni have been killing and bombing Shiite/shia minority muslims in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, Arabia and Yemen e.t.c..

98% of terrorist are Sunni Muslims..

The problem with the world is that intelligent and knowledgeable people are full of doubt while the ignorant ones are full of confidence
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
after1:

Who is this one? You better dont make me frustrate your pathetic life. Be careful.
stop complaining
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by chacoonder(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MAKE UNA DEY HEAR THIS mundu ALWAYS WANT TO JUSTIFIES IS PAY MASTER ACTIONS.
@Ahmed, you goofed on this on...lols
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by chacoonder(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MAKE UNA DEY HEAR THIS mundu ALWAYS WANT TO JUSTIFIES IS PAY MASTER ACTIONS.
@Ahmed, you goofed on this one...lols
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by walozanga(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
BUHARIS ADMINISTRATION HAS WASTED ALOT OF LIFES.
BOKO HARAM, SHIITE, FULANI HERDSMEN, (all in one particular old region) repercussions of negative change

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.