Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, (59821 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Soldiers 'kill' Zakzaky's Son In Zaria Clampdown - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 14, 2015
If the man start im own Zakzaki Haram brigade now, dem go sey na Ali Korani fault...smh
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Smooyis(m): 5:23am On Dec 14, 2015
The killings in zaria is highly condemnable.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Obynolee(f): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2015
babayinka77:

Let's know details when you have confirmed the story. I can't buy into an unconfirmed story.

Which confirmation do you need again,Gyallesu was my former abode(turaki road to be presise)i confirmed the story yesterday.It is damn truth,they were killed in their nunbers,leader's house ans their shrine destroyed
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ethicalUser(m): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2015
IceDude:
I am not trying to justify what the soldiers did o. That word "unarmed" caught my attention. So u really believe that sh!t? Lol
Hope the wife and her son killed were also armed?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ethicalUser(m): 5:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Penhand:
Who's scripts?
Are u asking ? Don't u Knw Ur president is a religious bigot. I swear one day I won't be surprise PMB will wake up and declare Naija a Muslim nation.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Rexyl(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Lighthouseman:
What happened to the use of moderate force on unarmed civilians? What happened to the use of tear gas to disperse these folks? Is the life of burutai worth more than that of other Nigerians? Are some Nigerians more Nigerian than others? A judicial commission of inquiry must be set up to look into this. Burutai should not be Sen to be fighting a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia in Nigeria. What I the role of the police in such situations....? Is Zarin under a state of emergency? Why use precious life rounds that are meant for soldiers in Maiduguri on unarmed civilians? Enough of these bad news from the north. Someone should take this to the Hague!

May God help us. The north has been Misbehaving as if the region is cursed. All major problems are traced to the north as the cause. Nigeria is presently sinking politically and economically with the north as the source of the problems. Billions of naira have been wasted on security, and another threat is just emerging. Also political atmosphere looks cloudy, all because of selfish interests.

I condemn the killing of the innocent but those who are carrying guns to kill others and disturb peace must not go unpunished.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by darlenese(f): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2015
So this is the change APC was talking about ?, how long will it take APC to tell themselves the bitter truth.

Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by mastasam(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2015
may d souls of d departed rest in peace. y Nigerian army needs to improve on their skills n tactics Co's many a times when the strike Luke did most of their victims turn out to b innocent n harmless citizens
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by darlenese(f): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2015
ethicalUser:

Are u asking ? Don't u Knw[b] Ur president is a religious bigot. I swear one day I won't be surprise PMB will wake up and declare Naija a Muslim nation[/b].

Yes Oo, Nigeria should expect that!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by great664(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Addicted2Women:

They're not innocent.
This is Buhari's government and he don't tolerate terrorism.
See foool o?

What about the Fulani's herdsmen that Mama madu by gari is their Patron? Are they not killing, raping and looting people in middle belt? when has mama madu by gari condemned their act or send soldiers after them, are they not terrorist? Blind Mofos, Member of Hypocrite of the highest order
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by repogirl(f): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Is Booooooohari going to let his army get away with this?

Wow, tyranny seems to be the order of the day.. These people want this country to go to flames.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by olayinkajnr(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmm, na wa o. Sahara reporters, where una dey get una report from. The way they exaggerate news self. Zaria is calm since day before yesterday. And neither his wife nor son were killed. Na Zaria I dey.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2015
When we say Nigeria is not a state... Some dickhead wil come to counter my statement... A country where there is no sense of nationalism does not worth to be a country.... In every nuke and corner in this country u must see one or two different security.. People still need security in the made ones we see.... People are scared of going into thier daily activities because of unknown treat everywhere.... Massob are waiting patiently incase there is war, oduduwas are waiting in the western so is Boko and arewas in Northern...

We are just a time bomb waiting to explode and still wonder why we still see all this as politics.. It is greater than politics and civilians are the one used to unleash thier terror and thier treat...

IF we keep on watching and think is a matter of mere comment... We all shall be driven in uncontrollable hate when the dawn hit on us unexpectedly..

[size=15pt]
Nigeria IS NOT ONE, SEPERATE THE SOUTH EAST FROM THE NORTH nd West... SO THEY CAN FIGURE THIER ISLAM SHIT OUT.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by olayinkajnr(m): 6:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Obynolee:

It is damn truth,i personaly confirmed it yesterday because that was my former abode(gyellesu),infact,their bodies litter road in different parts of Gyellesu

Oby, while it is truth that he his 4 sons were killed by soldiers last year and also that they had a clash day before yesterday with COAS, Pls Sahara reporters lied about this particular news. His wife nor son were not killed by the soldiers. I still dey Zaria and I personally confirmed it from those Shites in my area...
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by chuzero(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2015
End time nija..
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by eaglechild: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2015
As usual the dullard will keep mute.

Nigeria is continually being viewed as insecure and directionless.

The commander in chief of the armed forces is yet to utter a word on this issue and yet we are supposed to be in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by lordmagic(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Groups like dis shites nd Ipob are agents of death! Dey cos troubles nd flee leaving any1 around dia environs into deep troubles nd untimely death too! FG shud ban sum unuseful groups in dis country cos they ar been aesily manipulated by oposition political party against d current gvmnt.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by egoldman(m): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2015
I have a question , this sect were they disturbing the peace and security of the people in the first place ? why did the army go there ?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by carinmom(f): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Pangea:
this is just sheer wickedness on the part of the army!
These people don't learn!
The same mindless tactics that created the monster called Boko haram is the same thing they are doing?
Why would the useless soldiers kill unarmed civilians?
Why?
Pls don't just jump into conclusion that the Shiites are unarmed and peaceful. Ask those that live with them in Zaria, they know better.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Another boko haram in the making
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by carinmom(f): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2015
GspotAngela:
The action of the NA cannot stop the spread of Shia Islam in Nigeria. 10M Shiites cannot just change over night.
Meanwhile, Dr Mustapha Saeed, the personal physician of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky has also been martyred
pls if i may ask, are you part of them Shia? You seem to know so much about them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by bewla(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Pangea:
this is just sheer wickedness on the part of the army!
These people don't learn!
The same mindless tactics that created the monster called Boko haram is the same thing they are doing?
Why would the useless soldiers kill unarmed civilians?
Why?
Thank u why will u kill on arm person let them not bring boko mega 2 this time
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by carinmom(f): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Beremx:
Nigerian Army killing the wrong and harmless people.

Haba!
Beremx, stop saying those Shia are harmless oo because they are not.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by oweman: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2015
This story by the Nigeria army sound false especially after hearing the. army. spokesman on Hausa. service VOA this monday morning it became even more unbelievably .
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Penhand(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I was in Zaria today and all i saw was a group of protesters. Even on TV i didnt see any of them carrying a gun.
hmmmm! Thank God u saw it on tv. Did u imagine that what u saw was only one scene of tha incident?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by MrBONE2(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2015
ritababe:
I hope buhari is ready for boko haram 2.0
Not only boko haram 2.0 but also 3.0,may Great One"GOD"of Kibuki Land save us.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by IceDude(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2015
ethicalUser:

Hope the wife and her son killed were also armed?
U can never tell, dont u hear of female suicide bombers? Northerners are terrible people.....Its only in the North u will see herdsmen with AK47 instead of sticks. I dont trust them!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by bewla(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2015
GspotAngela:
The action of the NA cannot stop the spread of Shia Islam in Nigeria. 10M Shiites cannot just change over night.
Meanwhile, Dr Mustapha Saeed, the personal physician of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky has also been martyred
Are u there by giving us first information
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by blakky97(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

they are minority muslim..

Nigeria muslims are 95% sunni.. 5% shiite/shia..
Just like Catholic and JW..

Sunni have been killing and bombing Shiite/shia minority muslims in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, Arabia and Yemen e.t.c..

98% of terrorist are Sunni Muslims..
please who are shiites and who are sunnis? how do they identify themselves?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Pidggin(f): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2015
This is the change they voted for.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by proxillin(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2015
I smell lies.

There is more than meet the eyes.

Despite all social media posting and news propagandas, Nigerian military still went ahead fighting these shiites.

They must have seen something. Lets wait to hear their own side of the story. WHo says shiite are peaceful? Hezbollah are shiites too.

Remember the media made us believe that SSS were violating Danzuki when they placed him on home arrest.

Supreme court even bar SSS from arresting him. SSS violated his human right and arrested him. Now see the outcome, secrete started leaking.

if Shiite are threat to National security just like Danzuki, let Nigeria Army continue. Boko haram is still hunting and hurting us.

We should stop taking things with levity.

Nigeria army shot at Biafra (Igbo) last week, , now its the turn of the non-peaceful Northerner. Shiite are not Igbo or Christians.

Nigeria army should just come out with evidence and reason.

I hope this is not another extrajudicial killing.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by bayinq25(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Pangea:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/13/soldiers-kill-zakzaky%E2%80%99s-wife-son-destroy-shiites%E2%80%99-headquarters-leader%E2%80%99s-whereabouts
just because they're minority muslims...remember,religion was introduced to our race.the Nigerian army has can't save people anymore,where's our value system for Christ sake.I'm a Christian but this action buttresses the fact that APC AND PDP are visionless parties...I can't believe any sane Nigerian would support either parties or it's members after they've wasted this country.Nigerian youths should stop voting and stop any campaign concerning both parties,there anti progress!!bunch of baboons in agbada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.