Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, (59649 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Soldiers 'kill' Zakzaky's Son In Zaria Clampdown - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by tarano: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2015
It is quite unfortunate that things have to degenerate to this level.

Again the Shiite, the Islamic Movement in Nigeria are not harmless as we all think. It is a religious and political organization with the aim of having an islamic republic like in Iran. The followers are always harmed with AK 47 as the move along with the procession to Husainiyya Baqiyatullah, Zaria obstructting traffic on Highways.

There are intelligence report connecting this group's to Boko Haram and other violent Islamic groups in Africa and the middle east... I.e Hezbollah

Sooner or later this was going to happen. The Nigeria army has been keeping a watchful eye on this group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by tarano: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2015
The leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, a Shi’te Islamic group in Nigeria, Ibrahim Elzakzaky, has been arrested by Nigerian troops, following a siege on his Zaria residence, PREMIUM TIMES can reveal.

His followers tried to stop the arrest. They all got killed resisting the Nigeria army. Now their center is all destroyed now.

The drama continues.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Cuteboi98(m): 2:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Nigeria will soon explode... (OLUSEGUN OBASANJO 2015)
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 14, 2015
EasternLeopard:
The greatest threat to peace in Nigeria is the military and not the terrorists

If they pick up arms tomorrow, the same military will tell Nigerians to beg the justified terrorists

well said Its their foolishness that creates the security threats. And they never learn not like they are well trained either except maybe on how to eat peppersoup and chase skirts

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by eligibility: 2:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Redomi:
Why always them? #muslim #northerners.
YOU MUST BE SICK, I'M VERY SURE
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Pangea: 3:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're sick in the head. You mean the same medieval country that allowed a ragtag group turn into the deadliest terrorist group in the world, is the same one you're running your mouth about, no? - hysterical. Iran just needs to supply them with Fajr-5, the same missiles hamas carry around, and let's see if ya ragtag militia men in uniform calling themselves armed forces won't scamper for cover. What type of country in the 21st century engages in extra-judicial killings of innocent and unarmed civilians - just because they have a different doctrine?

Shiites are the most peaceful Muslims albeit they're also the most vicious when their backs are pushed to the wall. Keep screaming "this is Nigeria" about a useless country stuck in the medieval ages...and watch poetic justice come bite you in ya arse. I only pity the innocent folks who would become collateral damage when they strike back.

How can you wipe out almost everyone in a family and expect them not to retaliate? The man has nothing to lose.

God bless you sir!
Shekau too that escaped had nothing to loose and we are still trying to deal with the aftermath!
I tell you, these army people are just primitive and senseless!
Watchout for another terrorist group, funded by Iran
And may i tell you, Iran arms and funds very well,
Ask Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by butterflex: 3:06am On Dec 14, 2015
HOW ABOUT NOBODY MESSES WITH YOU WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR FAMILIES AND BELIEFS
prof12:

No body messes around with us when it comes to our national issue.
This is Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by SkinnyDude(m): 3:36am On Dec 14, 2015
biafra
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by onatisi(m): 3:59am On Dec 14, 2015
When we told people that they voted a dullard with senile brain into power they thought we hated him,now Nigerians can see that we are right. A man who openly threatened bloodshed of innocent people and lives if he loses an election has now been given the power to do and undo. This is the time the nation needs peace and also the cooperation of all in order to move the nation out of the impending economic crisis but the dullard is busy causing and creating problems everywhere,like I have always said it is the innocent that will suffer the consequences of the dullard actions when the full repercussions of his actions finally starts. The next point of call will be the social media just like we have been warning,it is then ppl and Nigerians will know that they are in real soup and problem unfortunately Nigerians will cry to god and he wont listen because buhari is god punishment to Nigerians .

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by lastpage: 4:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
Changi, Human right is nt guaranteed any longer. APC have scammed us. Why killing unarmed civilians? All the assassination stuff is nt true but a white propaganda. In democracy there is freedom of association. When this shiite pick up arms now and bombs, we will start crying for dialogue, why not dialogue with them nw. Last bullet, is Buhari capable of ruling Nigeria? Can we categorically state that Nigeria is better off compare to the former regime?

Grow a Brain, Muppet!

This is a Military Operation..... it has nothing to do with APC or any political party.

While l dont agree with killing of any one accused of any offence (except where they take up arms against a legitimate authority like the Nigerian Army), l dont think the issue should be politicised as Eediots like you are doing.

Lastpage!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by lastpage: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
Changi, Human right is nt guaranteed any longer. APC have scammed us. Why killing unarmed civilians? All the assassination stuff is nt true but a white propaganda. In democracy there is freedom of association. When this shiite pick up arms now and bombs, we will start crying for dialogue, why not dialogue with them nw. Last bullet, is Buhari capable of ruling Nigeria? Can we categorically state that Nigeria is better off compare to the former regime?

Grow a Brain, Muppet!

This is a Military Operation..... it has nothing to do with APC or any political party.

While l dont agree with killing of any one accused of any offence (except where they take up arms against a legitimate authority like the Nigerian Army), l dont think the issue should be politicised as Eediots like you are doing.

We need to know EXACTLY WHAT TRANSPIRED BEFORE THE FIRST SHOT WAS FIRED.

Somebody must have a video somewhere....... make it public please.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by lastpage: 4:10am On Dec 14, 2015
darqly:

No state establishment can DETEST any religious group or affiliation, just on the basis of their beliefs. Zakzaky and his followers are troublemakers- END of Story. Tell us one instance of his particular sect being involved in any peaceful demonstration or procession in Northern Nigeria and we can take it from there. You make bold to claim that the assassination attempt is unsubstantiated. Have you confirmed that Zakzaky's followers actually prevented the COAS from access to that stretch of road? On what basis? With what authority? Did you also "Hear" that your peaceloving Zakzaky rabble are armed and have been returning sustained fire since last night? Where did they get weapons from?
Always tell both sides of the story in your quest to gain sympathy. I hope they arrest him and incarcerate him, for good too! The Nigerian army has too much on it's plate, what with BH in northeast and IPOB in southeast, to allow itself to be stretched by enemies of the state who always parade themselves as reliigious pariahs. P.S- I'm VERY sure you don't live in northern Nigeria, let alone Zaria.

Your post appears a little balanced, than all these riff-raffs shouting APC or PDP here and there.

Now, l want you to offer more info or references, that justify the claim that these Zackzaky Shiites group are TROUBLE MAKERS!

Thats the way others can form a balanced opinion about them.

Thanks.

Lastpage!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by lastpage: 4:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
so let the killing continues ? imagine what will happen if the man is killed and Nnamdi kalu also killed. Nigeria is at a blink, we need only prayers

You people are always playing "Attachee" to cause mayhem .....so you can achieve your sinister motives.

You will support even the Devil, as long as it can create an avenue for you to undermine the Nigerian state

Bloody TRAITORS..... 'Nigeria' is monitoring you closely undecided

As for that Nnamdi kanu, he will rot in Prison till his old age, shebi make dem no hang am, right?
tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Engrpj(m): 4:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:

Are u against the killing or Supporting Let me get you right before properly quoting u......
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by juman(m): 4:27am On Dec 14, 2015
They killed innocent people.

APC is a fraud.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by saintneo(m): 4:33am On Dec 14, 2015
GspotAngela:
Dude
This has got nothing to do with APC Vs PDP. Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky was incacerated by late General Sani Abacha. During the administration of Gej, last year, soldiers from the 176 forces Battalion, the Special Opertions elements of the Guard Brigades, killed three of Zakzaky's son

The truth of the matter is that the Nigerian establishment detest Shiites passionatley. The report of an attempted assasination on the COAS is an unsubstantiated allegation and a smoke screen for the NA to launch their age long planned crack down againt the Islamic Movement.

Hitherto, the major violent confrontation the Shi'a have had, was with the Izala Moslems in Nigeria few years ago, which was precipitated by the Shi'a practise of cursing Aisha(RA) and the companions of the Prophet(SWA), a practise that has even been condemend by the Supreme Leader of Islamic Republic of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Sayyid Khomeni, in one of his fatwas
Is Aisha a revered personality in Islam? Why does the Shia cause Aisha? Why does the Sunni detest the placing causes on Aisha?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Layolaw(f): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2015
fiizznation:
I think Nigerian soldiers should stop killing innocent civilians without any just cause. YES am a muslim and many a times, i find the whole shiite thing a little bit strange, and i couldnt even wrapped my head to their ways of life and believe. Like what they said about sa'id na Ali [ a.s] and other stuffs they normally say about the holy prophet. But they shiite are very peaceful to some extend. Whatever rituals they do is usually done among themselves and only themselves, most of the times, we that are not shiites normally turn to spectators whenever one of their 'islamic rituals' is taking place. EL rufai, emir of zaria idris shehu, and host of others should please resolve this little issue ASAP before it generates to another different thing
can you please tell us something about the group? I seriuosly want to know how they pose a threat to the country that made the NA to treat them so bad
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Meiji:
I hear these Shia guys are far greater in number than Boko Haram when Mohammed Yusuf was killed. If they decide to go the Boko Haram route, what happens?
then the coward military will come to tell you how ill-equipped they are, and they strt running from war front; pulling their uniforms..

Our military is d most useless in the world..

Even soldiers 4rm other nations mock us.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Engrpj(m): 4:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Layolaw:
can you please tell us something about the group? I seriuosly want to know how they pose a threat to the country that made the NA to treat them so bad

They attempted to Assassinate the Chide of Army Staff, By engaging Military troops means they are in possession of heavy weapons and ammunitions... is this alone not a threat

mind you,this is how Bokoharam started ......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by lawydewy(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
Ask yourself some questions b4 commenting, were your there to know if they not armed? have you ever been to Zaria or leave there? were you there when Buhari gave the order? what is the meaning of independent body(Nigeria Army)? don't comment on what you have not witness !!!
many Nigerians don't know our Constitution and right all blindfolded with critism, false propaganda and self recognition to the extend we don't know what is right or wrong!( talkative plenty for Nigeria).
Go to court, if somebody violent your right. nobody is above the law as they(Shiite) use to in Zaria. they close public road anytime they do there festivals, they don't give a danm about anybody........
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Engrpj(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2015
juman:
They killed innocent people.
APC is a fraud.
innocent people with weapons engaging the military in Gun Battle
You are sick..Nigerians will never learn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Obynolee(f): 4:57am On Dec 14, 2015
double0seven:
I seriously hope this is not true

It is damn truth,i personaly confirmed it yesterday because that was my former abode(gyellesu),infact,their bodies litter road in different parts of Gyellesu
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Ahmeduana(m): 4:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
WHEN THE WICKED (unjust) RULES THE NATION SUFFER (cry)

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Obynolee(f): 5:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Layolaw:

One of the problems i have with them is that they don't believe in the constituted authority and as such don't respect them but they are peaceful because i still remembers them saving a lots of Christians lives in 2011 election crises in Zaria.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Ahmeduana(m): 5:10am On Dec 14, 2015
chacoonder:
Guy,who told you they weren't armed Are Guns ,Matchetes, Bows n Arrows,Clubs, Charms not arms
MAKE UNA DEY HEAR THIS mundu ALWAYS WANT TO JUSTIFIES IS PAY MASTER ACTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by babayinka77(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2015
Pangea:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/13/soldiers-kill-zakzaky%E2%80%99s-wife-son-destroy-shiites%E2%80%99-headquarters-leader%E2%80%99s-whereabouts
Let's know details when you have confirmed the story. I can't buy into an unconfirmed story.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by agentakins: 5:17am On Dec 14, 2015
cryptocurrency is a lifetime investment. It is an investment that can earn you much profit everyday for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Obynolee(f): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2015
lawydewy:

Ask yourself some questions b4 commenting, were your there to know if they not armed? have you ever been to Zaria or leave there? were you there when Buhari gave the order? what is the meaning of independent body(Nigeria Army)? don't comment on what you have not witness !!!
many Nigerians don't know our Constitution and right all blindfolded with critism, false propaganda and self recognition to the extend we don't know what is right or wrong!( talkative plenty for Nigeria).
Go to court, if somebody violent your right. nobody is above the law as they(Shiite) use to in Zaria. they close public road anytime they do there festivals, they don't give a danm about anybody........

Are you (sunni) not closing roads(even Federal roads) while praying,i am not in support of their disobidence to the government the same way i am not in support of the government killing them in their numbers because we seems not to learn from experience.When the police murdered unarmed Yusuf in their cell in 2009 and destroyed their shrine thinking that they have murdered the truth did they know that boko haram will get radicalised to the extent that we are calling the international community to come to our aid.We have spent trillions in the fight and still spending to the extent that you and i shiever at the hearing of boko haran

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by victorazy(m): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Austin4lif:
so let the killing continues ? imagine what will happen if the man is killed and Nnamdi kalu also killed. Nigeria is at a blink, we need only prayers

Black man and prayers yet we are not better than whites grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Obynolee(f): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Engrpj:

They attempted to Assassinate the Chide of Army Staff, By engaging Military troops means they are in possession of heavy weapons and ammunitions... is this alone not a threat

mind you,this is how Bokoharam started ......

Their leader El Zakzaky lost four of his kidds to the millitary's bullets last year what is this is just grand plan to get radicalized,just thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.