Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs (6820 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

we Don get intimate or we dont get intimate.
My brother na pidgin o. Ur IQ high pass pple wey jus dey run their mouth. "we Don (not don't)..."
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by fajani(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2015
you people won't mature a bit
Ishylove:

Your are a redundant fool. Didn't you read past where the OP said they don't get so intimate? Meaning they do a bit of romancing but haven't engaged in the main business? You see, in your haste to castigate me as your cow dung filled brain was already programmed to do, you forgot to thoroughly read throughly the post and fully understand it. The joke is on you, dimwit. Next time, endeavour to read through my post precisely and thoroughly with a view to comprehension before quoting me. Now run along, you son of a thundercunt!
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Dongorgon5(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Awww, thanks dear. Erm, for reasons best known to me, I choose to keep that a secret. I just want to keep the NL die-hard propagandas at bay.
Nice Decision
Your Second coming will be hotter than that of Jesus, with the way your murder that guy.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Na dis thread I dey like cheesy
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Awww, thanks dear. Erm, for reasons best known to me, I choose to keep that a secret. I just want to keep the NL die-hard propagandas at bay.
C DIS MUGU, "its like ur head is nut.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

I sincerely regret the time I wasted in replying a retard like you. I'm done with you
GO BACK TO HELL, U UGLY CRETIN, UR STUUUPIDITY CAN BE PERCEIVE WHERE EVA U ARE, URE NOTHING BUT A USELESS PIECE OF MAGGOT IN A DUNGEON.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

You should bury your face deeply in mud water already. If you had an iota of shame, you would have picked up whatever is left of your battered dignity and retreated with your tail between your legs. Obdurate fucktard_
HOPELESS DUNCE
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Kikiki. Funny you. However, I don't think there will possibly be any second coming.
C DIS FVCKTARD AND A PRODUCT OF A BORROWED CONDOM that even up till now her dunce epileptic cause of a parents have not paid for the condom they borrowed to use in producing such an ugly globin like u.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

You should bury your face deeply in mud water already. If you had an iota of shame, you would have picked up whatever is left of your battered dignity and retreated with your tail between your legs. Obdurate fucktard_
hey girl haba u abuse a lot.u b girl ok.big girls don't use such abusive words,try to cut down a lil bit on dem ok.ye some guys can b very annoying,bt display ur maturity by avoiding dem.cheers.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

How may I help you, boy?
SHUT the fvck up, u are not ishilove, ure just an attention seeking, sex starved, masturbator that has been rejected offline because of ur acute and acurate foolishness, ure an imposter but ur high level stuupidity is traceable.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Frankly, I don't give a fuck_ about your shitty opinion which is as worthless as the P in Psychology
ok.cheers anyway.bt take my advice to heart.add me on wasapp 09090260237.got tins to tell u.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:
Ok
ICONIC FVCKTARD
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Your are a redundant fool. Didn't you read past where the OP said they don't get so intimate? Meaning they do a bit of romancing but haven't engaged in the main business? You see, in your haste to castigate me as your cow dung filled brain was already programmed to do, you forgot to thoroughly read throughly the post and fully understand it. The joke is on you, dimwit. Next time, endeavour to read through my post precisely and thoroughly with a view to comprehension before quoting me. Now run along, you son of a thundercunt!
CC ISHILOVE COME AN SEE AN IMPOSTER, D SAME BITTCH called misssclassy abi misssclassless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Dongorgon5(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Kikiki. Funny you. However, I don't think there will possibly be any second coming.
Me too think so!!!
Hell and heaven na wash to me
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who told you she's a big girl? lol. U suppose know this kind.

adajiboyy:
hey girl haba u abuse a lot.u b girl ok.big girls don't use such abusive words,try to cut down a lil bit on dem ok.ye some guys can b very annoying,bt display ur maturity by avoiding dem.cheers.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erickthrocyte:
Who told you she's a big girl? lol. U suppose know this kind.

bruv u funny hahahahaahah.she b girl na.I saw her dp.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin
ssoftappless:
SHUT the fvck up, u are not ishilove, ure just an attention seeking, sex starved, masturbator that has been rejected offline because of ur acute and acurate foolishness, ure an imposter but ur high level stuupidity is traceable.

shocked IDD! CHISUS!
Forgive her trespasses lol
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg, dudes, babes, vociferous grammatic showdown over. Ishylove vanquished. Except she decides to make "a second coming". lol.

Make una reason with me. I love dis babe, n i don ask am tire something do am for boobs. Bt she say nothing. Mayb her boobs go burst like sm1 said.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by dikeigbo2(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Maybe you have iron fist,or you are not gentle in that area or.........or.

Runs out of tread
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Davidovinci(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op be like you get bricklayer hand...
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by naturalwaves: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
@OP, it is obvious you have not had sex with the said girl and I am sure she does not totally pull off her bra during those plays. The truth is, some ladies are unsecured about their body, she is shy to let you feel her boobs because she may think it is small and nothing to be proud of. For such ladies, she can only feel free with you when she is married knowing fully well that there is nothing to hide.

Ladies could be funny though, when you start getting close, some will quickly tell you that they have small boobs so you won't be surprised when you get there, some will stylishly tell you too that they just know how to package themselves with padded bras and all. Due to this insecurity, some ladies do not like getting close to guys. All in all, one just have to love oneself the way one is.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
naturalwaves:
@OP, it is obvious you have not had sex with the said girl and I am sure she does not totally pull off her bra during those plays. The truth is, some ladies are unsecured about their body, she is shy to let you feel her boobs because she may think it is small and nothing to be proud of. For such ladies, she can only feel free with you when she is married knowing fully well that there is nothing to hide.

Ladies could be funny though, when you start getting close, some will quickly tell you that they have small boobs so you won't be surprised when you get there, some will stylishly tell you too that they just know how to package themselves with padded bras and all. Due to this insecurity, some ladies do not like getting close to guys. All in all, one just have to love oneself the way one is.
May your wisdom continue to increase. And for those that thought my palm is like that of a bricklayer. Pls, allow ur babe to come and confirm it. wink

1 Like

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Emac34:

Were ar dey ladies
JustHere2observ
Kashybaby
Ninatohbadt
Sinaj nd delectablegyal come nd help me answer dis dude ooo

Boobs are for feeding babies, are you a childrens?
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Babasunel(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erickthrocyte:
Guys, me and my babe don dey date for about a year now. We don get so intimate. We do all the normal stuff wink. But no matter what, this babe no go let me touch her boobs. I don ask am y tire. And my palm no dey callused. When I don reach cloud nine, make I feel this round stuffs, omo this babe go stop the movement o.

How long this one go dey? I wan jettison her o. Bt bfore I proceed, babes, guys, wetin una think o?

Love without boobs chai!
my guess is, they are very small. so she doesn't want u to unravel the secret.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Emac34: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Boobs are for feeding babies, are you a childrens?
Jus want u 2 help dey dude out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dilemma / See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling / Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.